When applying for a visa to Uganda, South Sudanese citizens need to submit several documents. The specific requirements may vary depending on the purpose of travel, such as tourism, transit, or visiting the East Africa region. However, the general documents required for a Uganda visa application include:
1. A valid South Sudanese passport: South Sudanese applicants must have an original passport that is valid for at least 06 months beyond the intended date of arrival in Uganda. The passport should have blank pages for visa stamps.
2. A copy of your biographical information: Applicants please prepare an additional copy of the biographical page, which you can find on the first page of the passport.
3. E-visa application form: South Sudanese applicants need to fill out the visa application form accurately and legibly. To begin the application, select "Apply Visa".
4. A passport-sized photograph: Two recent passport-sized photographs that meet the specified requirements, such as size, background color, and clarity, should be included with the visa application.
5. A Debit/ Credit Card: South Sudanese applicants need to pay the required visa fee, which may vary depending on the type of visa and the applicant's nationality.
6. Proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination: A vaccination certificate of Yellow Fever is required. Travelers must acquire it before entering the country.
7. Accommodation reservation information (if required).
We strongly advise that applicants understand and complete the above requirements before applying for a visa to Uganda. It will minimize any possible errors that may occur during the process.