Uganda Visa For Sint Maartener Citizens - Requirements & Fees
When traveling by plane to Uganda, Entebbe will always be the beginning and end of your journey in Uganda. About an hour from the capital Kampala, Entebbe is not only a town with an airport but now it has developed into a resort next to the largest lake in the world, Lake Victoria. Entebbe is an ideal place for a weekend or vacation, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
When you come here, you will enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, the sound of birds singing during the day with the view of green landscapes. In addition, Entebbe still exists the dense forests, which were used to film Tarzan in the 1940s. Here you can also find the reptile village and the wild snakes and venomous animals that exist in the area here, and sometimes they appear unexpectedly in people's houses. The Wildlife Education Center is also open and accessible to tourists. At night, stroll around Lake Victoria's shoreline and dine at a lakeside restaurant while taking in the fresh air and perhaps the sounds of a local band.
If you are passionate about travel and wildlife nature, applying for a visa to Uganda will take only 15 minutes through our service at the Uganda Immigration Services website. Here, you will always be supported with any difficulty, and our visa experts will ensure you meet the minimum standard when applying for a visa to Uganda.
Apply for a Uganda visa online
Type of An Uganda Visa For Sint Maartener Citizens
To enter Uganda, must citizens of Saint Martin acquire a visa?
Saint Martin is not on the list of countries exempt from visas when visiting Uganda. Therefore, Saint Martin citizens must apply for a visa before traveling to Uganda.
First of all, you need to know what types of tourist visas are currently in place for international visitors as well as for visitors from Saint Martin.
- Transit visa - This visa will only be available for travelers to transit in Uganda for 07 days and only if Uganda is not their primary destination.
- Tourist visa - For tourism purposes, applicants should request this type of visa for tourism purposes. The visa is valid for 90 days (3 months) with a single entry. Keep in mind that you are not allowed to work while holding this visa.
- East Africa visa - A special tourist visa that grants you unlimited access to the East Africa region which includes Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. For 90 days, all tourism activities are accessible for travelers from all 3 nations. You cannot request to extend this visa.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Sint Maartener Citizens
Applicants must fulfill various admission criteria if they intend to travel to Uganda, whether for holiday and leisure, medical treatments, family visits, education, or a business convention.
Keep in mind that accessing Uganda as a tourist means you are not permitted to work!
To enter Uganda, tourists must provide the following documents:
- An original and valid Serbia and Montenegro passport.
- Within the passport:
- The expiration date should be at least 06 months or more starting from the arrival date.
- At least 02 unused pages for visa seals.
- Applicants must acquire a yellow card, referred to as a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
- 02 passport photographs in color
- Flight ticket/ information if available.
- Verify the date of arrival and departure from Uganda.
- Confirm your purpose in Uganda.
Uganda visa requirements for Saint Martinoises citizens
Applying For An Uganda Visa For Sint Maartener Citizens
Now international travelers do not need to go directly to the nearest Ugandan embassy to apply for a visa. To develop the tourism industry, the Ugandan government has been issuing e-visa for international tourists since 2016. We also recommend you apply for an e-visa through Uganda Immigration Services, you will get full support anytime and if any difficulties occur.
To apply for a visa to Uganda, applicants, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Applicants begin applying for a visa on the Uganda Immigration Services website, or select "Apply Visa" to begin.
- Step 2: Select the visa for your trip to Uganda. For processing time service, applicants can find more information below the section.
- Step 3: Fill in relevant information about the applicant, and passport details.
- Step 4: Verify your information, confirm the payment and submit the application.
Rush Visa Service
Note that you are required to select this service before paying the total cost of the visa. Fees for this service vary depending on how fast you want your visa to be available. However, normal processing will not charge any extra fee.
- Normal Service (No service fee required) - We will ensure your visa application gets approval within 03 business days.
- Urgent Service (Service fee: $79) - Requesting this service will ensure your visa application will be completed within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent Service (Service fee: $99) - Requesting this service will ensure your visa application will be done in 24 hours.
Uganda visa for Saint Martinoises citizens
Uganda Visa Service Fee For Sint Maartener Citizens
Applicants must submit Service Fee and Government Fee when registering for an e-visa.
Travel Insurance will increase the chance of your visa application being approved. Moreover, traveling long distances always has unexpected consequences such as illness, extreme climate, loss of personal belongings, etc. Insurance will cover the cost in such cases.
To submit visa payments, please use the approved method of payment on our system below:
- For the online method: we accept American Express, Visa, Paypal, and Mastercard.
- For direct deposit: we accept the bank of Cyprus.
When applying for an Uganda visa at Uganda Immigration Services, we always serve you wholeheartedly until the journey time. Travelers will also receive 2 free support services: pick-up service and Uganda eSim.