Uganda visa requiments for Bahraini citizens - Fees and Services
Uganda visa for Bahraini citizens: The beauty of the vast grasslands, breathtaking waterfalls, and Lake Victoria in Uganda will make your trip memorable. Uganda Immigration Services will help you obtain a Uganda e visa for Bahraini citizens in a very timely manner.
An electronic visa can be obtained online, and Bahraini visitors to Uganda will need one before arriving.
Tourism in Uganda is one of the largest industries, and the government works to ensure that it reaches its full potential.
This article will explain how to apply for an e visa from Bahrain, including the services provided, fees, and requirements for an Uganda e visa for Bahrain.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Bahraini Citizens
The Uganda visa requirements and a couple supporting documents are required to obtain a Ugandan visa from Bahrain.
Travelers are also required to present a passport, a recent passport-size photo, and the Uganda visa requirements for Bahraini citizens.
To Get A Visa For Uganda, You Must Meet The Following Requirements
In general, the list of requirements for Uganda e-visa for Bahrainis tends to be shorter and easier to meet than the list for casual travel. All you have to provide is illustrated below.
- A valid Bahraini passport with at least 02 blank pages for verification markings and has a validity for at least 06 months from the date of entry in Uganda.
- A photograph of yourself. Your face is clear against a white/plain background.
- To verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda, you will need your flight ticket (for an East Africa visa).
To expedite the process of obtaining a visa for Uganda, you may need to submit several documents, including
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
- Hotel booking
- A travel itinerary.
Get A Uganda Visa From Bahrain
At the moment, Bahraini citizens wishing to visit Uganda on short vacations may also apply for an e visa that can grant them entry. Bahraini citizens are not exempt from Uganda visas, so they can apply online for an Uganda visa.
03 Types Of Uganda E Visa For Bahraini Citizens
A Bahraini citizen may enter Uganda with an e-visa for specific purposes. Bahraini citizens may obtain one of three types of Uganda e visas:
- Uganda Tourist e visa: used to enter Uganda for tourism, sightseeing, having relatives visit purposes. This type of e visa allows Bahraini nationals to enter Uganda once and have a duration of stay up to 90 days from the arrival date. It can be extended.
- Uganda Transit e visa: are only available to Bahraini travelers passing through Uganda or staying in the country fewer than 07 days from the entry date. Holders of this e visa do not have the option to extend their stay.
- Uganda East Africa visa: allows you to travel to three countries in Africa: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya on the same trip, with Uganda being the first stop. You can travel to East Africa as many times as you wish and can spend a total of 90 days there.
Uganda Visas Can Be Applied For Online By Bahraini Citizens
You do not need to be concerned about the process of obtaining the e visa for Uganda, and Bahrainis can also apply for a regular Uganda visa at the Uganda Embassy in Bahrain.
To Apply For An Uganda E Visa, Follow These Steps
Uganda's electronic visa (e Visa) is a type of entry permit for foreign nationals that can be applied for online by most countries, including Bahrain.
Uganda's online visa application form shouldn't take you longer than ten minutes to complete. It is extremely intuitive, so you should have no trouble completing it.
- Step 1: You can choose which visa type and the processing time of your application.
- Step 2: Require some information about your visa and personal information, including: Full name, Gender, Birth date, Nationality, Passport number, your arrival/departure. Before moving on, you should ensure that the information you provide is accurate.
- Step 3: Pay the Visa cost.
- Step 4: Obtain your visa order confirmation and wait for your e visa to arrive by email. You can track the progress of your Uganda e visa in check status .
A Visa Uganda Allows Bahrain To Visit The Country For The Following Reasons:
- As a tourism
- For business
- To visit cousins, family
- For study
- For conveyance
- For healthcare
Once the short form has been submitted, Bahraini guests will be admitted to Uganda via e-Visa in a maximum of 03 business days. A dispatch advertisement will be sent to the email address used for the operation.
Uganda Visa Fees/Services For Bahraini Citizens
In order to apply online for a Uganda visa, you will have to pay two (02) types of fees: Service and Government fees .
Services Of Uganda E Visa For Bahraini Citizens
There are three service orders to choose from for the service charge in the following list:
- Normally Uganda e Visa: if you conclude this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e Visa: you'll be admitted to an Uganda e visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Superurgent Uganda e Visa: can be attained in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e visa.
Fees Of Uganda Visa For Bahraini Citizens
The cost of Uganda visas varies depending on the visa type and processing time. Uganda Immigration Services provides quality service at a reasonable price.
The COVID-19 or travel insurance may also be purchased when traveling abroad to protect your benefits. This policy is also required by the Uganda government, since it is not on Uganda's impunity list.
In our payment system, you have 02 options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (HSBC transaction).
Uganda Visa Requirements for Bahrain Citizens FAQs
Yes. Bahrain passport holders require a visa in order to enter Uganda legally. The Uganda government does not remove the UK from its list of countries that do not require visas as a result.
Thankfully, the e-visa online system makes it simpler and faster for Bahrain passport holders to get a visa for Uganda. Bahrain citizens must apply for an e-visa online, wait for 24 to 72 business hours while their visa is considered, and then check their email to receive their Uganda e-visa.
Bahraini citizens can apply for an appropriate visa in accordance with the purpose of their trip to Uganda and the expected duration of their stay. If granted, the visa is valid for 90 days after the date of entry. Bahraini citizens should think about visiting Uganda while their visa is still valid.
The ease with which Bahraini citizens can apply for an Uganda e-visa online from anywhere at any time is too convenient. Just under 20 minutes to finish the online application and pay the cost for the visa. When they arrive, Bahraini citizens must submit their passport and a valid visa to the immigration officer in order to enter Uganda and take advantage of the country's attractions.
Uganda is one of the countries that is blessed with many wonderful sceneries. This has become the top tourist destination for people around the world to come here to visit. Unfortunately, there are no Uganda Embassies or Consulates in Bahrain. If Bahraini citizens want to obtain a visa, they must go to the nearest country which has Uganda Embassies. Luckily, the Uganda Immigration Department has introduced the e-visa online system for more than 200 countries. Bahrain is one of the countries that is eligible to apply for an e-visa online.
Thanks to the digital platform, Bahraini travelers can use any electronic devices to applly for an e-visa at home without going to the Uganda Embassy or Consulate. Waiting in a long queue for a face to face interview wastes a lot of time and money. Instead of waiting, Bahrain citizens can now visit Uganda Immigration Services website for requesting an e-visa.
The step to obtain an e-visa is very easy, read more on the processing stage to know how to get an e-visa in an easy way. After you apply, the e-visa result will be emailed to you and remember to print it out and bring along with you during the trip in Uganda.
With an electronic visa issued by the Uganda government, Bahraini nationals have been able to transit, and visit the country since 2016. The growth of Bahrain tourists will have a substantial impact on the economy of the nation. Travelers now regard Uganda as the ideal place to spend their vacations.
The processing time that Bahraini citizens choose will determine how long it takes for them to get a visa for Uganda. Processing of e-visas usually takes 1 to 3 business days. Compared to waiting for a visa interview at an embassy or consulate, this is regarded as being much faster. Bahraini nationals therefore need to submit their applications at least 07 working days prior to the planned date of travel to Uganda.
In order to process e-visa, Bahraini citizens have three alternatives, according to Uganda Immigration Services:
- Standard: For residents of Bahrain who require an e-visa within three working days. During this time, travelers will have the opportunity to prepare some extra paperwork needed for an e-visa.
- Urgent: For Bahraini applicants who require an e-visa in less than two business days.
- Super Urgent: This is the best option service for Bahraini citizens who require an e-visa within 24 working hours (01 business day).
Yes. One of the most distinctive and fascinating tourist locations in the world, Uganda draws many visitors from Bahrain each year. When the number of Bahrain tourists visiting Kenya rises in 2021, the Bahrain market will play a critical role in the recovery of Uganda's tourism industry.
Holders of Bahrain passports require a visa to enter Uganda. Prior until now, visitors from Bahrain had to apply for a standard visa at an embassy or consulate. Since the Uganda government introduced electronic visas in 2016, visiting Uganda is easier and quicker than before. Bahrain nationals can enter the nation with an electronic visa for a variety of reasons, including tourism and transit.
To apply for an e-visa online, Bahrain can visit Uganda Immigration Services website for having one by the following steps:
Step 1: Complete the form with personal and passport details. In this step you must check if your information you fill is correct in order to avoid application rejection or denial.
Step 2: Determine which payment method you will choose and then make payment for the e-visa fee.
Step 3: Check your email box frequently to update newest information and receive e-visa results. Please note that travelers must have a duplicate of their e-visa to get stamped at the airport.
The Uganda e-visa charge is divided into two separate categories: the government fee and the service fee. The government fee is the sum of money that, after you submit an e-visa application, cannot be adjusted. The Uganda government receives this payment in order to process the e-visa. Additionally, Bahraini visitors pay a service charge to Uganda Immigration Services. If you have issues with the progress, we will help Canadians. Depending on the processing time frame that travelers select, the service cost may differ. We provide three options to residents of Canada:
- Normal: If they choose this option, the visa service fee is $69 for getting an e-visa in 3 business days.
- Urgent: Bahraini citizens must pay an extra fee of $79 for granted an e-visa within 2 working days.
- Super Urgent: This option allows Bahraini citizens to obtain their visa in less than 24 business hours for an extra $99.00 fee.
At Uganda Immigration Services, there are 2 payment methods that are accepted to pay for the e-visa fee. Bahraini citizens can use electronic payment such as Visa, American Express, Mastercard or Paypal. Besides, the Bank of Cyprus is the only one payment method for wire transfer. Bahrain travelers will have their application denied if they don't finish paying. We advise Bahrain citizens to purchase travel and Covid-19 insurance to safeguard their trip from anything harmful while they are overseas.
A traveler from Bahrain must apply for an electronic visa before entering Uganda; the form is accessible on the Uganda Immigration Services website. Residents of Bahrain will receive the Uganda ETA through email within 3 business days after submitting the application form. To ensure a simple and speedy process, Bahraini visitors must first review the e-visa requirements before applying.
Bahraini nationals must fill out an online form at the Uganda Immigration Service to apply for an ETA to Uganda. Citizens of Bahrain must first prepare the following documents to meet Uganda e-visa requirements:
- A passport that will still be valid six months after the arrival date in Uganda
- The passport must have at least two blank sheets available to stamp.
- A regular email address – This email address will get all alerts and updates regarding visas.
- A Digital image must be in color and show the forehead and entire face. Any additional accessories won't be accepted.
- Flight ticket for any Bahraini nationals applying for an East Africa and transit e-visa.
In some circumstances, Bahraini citizens may also need to provide other supporting documentation in order to obtain a Uganda e-visa, such as a certificate of yellow fever immunization, hotel reservations, and a travel itinerary.