What are the documents required for e-Visa?
When you apply for your e-Visa online you need to provide the following.
1.A JPG of the page of your passport showing your passport number. The minimum file size is 10KB and the maximum is 3MB
2.A JPG photograph.
- The minimum file size is 10KB and the maximum is 1MB.
- The height and width of the photo must be equal.
- The photo should show your full face with your eyes open.
- You face should be in the centre of the photo.
- The background should be a plain light colour or white.
- There should be no shadows on your face or the background.
- The photo must not have a border.
- How long does a Uganda tourist visa take?
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Uganda?
- How do I get a tourist visa for Uganda?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- If my e-Visa application is denied by the Uganda government will my fees be refunded?
- What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
- How long does it take to get an e-Visa for Uganda?
- How much is the e-Visa?
- What types of e-visas are available for those visiting Uganda?
- Do I need an e-Visa to visit Uganda?
- How does an e-Visa work and how do I apply for an e-Visa to Uganda?