What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
When you apply for your e-Visa online you need to provide the following.
1.A JPG of the page of your passport showing your passport number. The minimum file size is 10KB and the maximum is 3MB
2.A JPG photograph.
- The minimum file size is 10KB and the maximum is 1MB.
- The height and width of the photo must be equal.
- The photo should show your full face with your eyes open.
- You face should be in the centre of the photo.
- The background should be a plain light colour or white.
- There should be no shadows on your face or the background.
- The photo must not have a border.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- If my e-Visa application is denied by the Uganda government will my fees be refunded?
- What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
- How long does it take to get an e-Visa for Uganda?
- How much is the e-Visa?
- What types of e-visas are available for those visiting Uganda?
- Do I need an e-Visa to visit Uganda?
- How it works?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We are a commercial website. If you use our service to get an e-Visa, you will have to pay our service fee and an Ugandan Government Fee. We will give you advice and support to help you with your e-Visa applications. You will have your e-Visa updated frequently, and get a decision on your e-Visa from us. If you do not use our service, you can apply in person at the Ugandan embassy in your country or by using the official Ugandan Government website. The cost of this is lower, but you do not get a refund if your e-Visa application is rejected.