Uganda Visa For Turkish Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- For Turkish Citizens, The Uganda Visa Requirements Are As Followed
- Apply Online Uganda Electronic Visa For Turkish Citizens
- Citizens Of Turkey Can Apply For An Uganda e-Visa
- For Citizens of Turkey: Uganda e-Visa Fees & Service
Uganda Visa for Turkish citizens : Uganda is famous for expansive meadows, beautiful falls, and Victoria Lake, Africa's largest and second-largest freshwater lake in the world. A variety of factors make Uganda a naturally beautiful country and offer such a variety of thrilling experiences for foreign visitors.
In conclusion, what is the procedure the Turkish need to follow if they wish to visit Uganda? Uganda Immigration Services provides simple electronic visas for Turkish citizens (e-visas).
Almost 150 countries, including Turkey, are allowed to apply for an Uganda e-Visa. Nevertheless, those from the visa-immunity list cannot apply.
So, how do Turkish apply for an Uganda e-Visa? Uganda Immigration Services can guide you in the right direction.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Turkish Citizens
In general, the Uganda e-visas requirements for Turkish citizens are fewer and easier to meet than for casual visas. Here is all you need to provide:
- Turkey passport is valid for at least six months from your appearance date in Uganda with at least 02 blank pages for verification markings.
- Photo of yourself with a clear face and background.
- A flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) to verify your port of entry is in Uganda.
You should also add some additional documents such as the Yellow fever vaccine, hotel bookings, and a tour plan to make it easier to get a Uganda e-visa.
Type of Uganda visa:
Turkey is not on the exempt country list for an Uganda visa, so an Uganda visa is REQUIRED. There are three types of Uganda e-Visas in general:
- Uganda tourist e-visa: is used to enter Uganda for tourism and other affiliated exertion. This type of e-visa permits you to stay in Uganda for no longer than 90 days, and it can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-visa: used for transiting through Uganda en route to another country, or for having a short trip in the country. This kind of e-visa enables you to stay in Uganda for only 07 days from the date you arrive in Uganda and can not be extended.
- East Africa visa: This is a type of synthetic visa that allows you to travel to East Africa. You can use this e-visa type to enter 03 countries Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya at the same time, and Uganda is the first destination on this list. The total staying time is 90 days from the arrival date and you can enter numerous times you wish.
An Uganda Visas For Turkish
For Turkish citizens traveling with a passport, a visa is required for entry into Uganda. The easiest and quickest way to gain a Uganda visa online.
Turkey citizens can use this system to apply for an electronic visa for temporary stays. This is ideal for business trips, vacations, and other short-term trips.
Those from Turkey planning to live permanently in Uganda should apply for the required visas at a Ugandan consulate or delegation.
Uganda e-Visa: What Is It For Turkishs?
Turkey citizens can apply for the Uganda electronic visa online (e-Visa), the same entry permit that most foreign nationals are able to apply for.
Apply Online Uganda Electronic Visa For Turkish Citizens
An Uganda e-Visa from Turkey is the most common way at present for tourism, and business purposes by applying for an Uganda visa online.
The Uganda e-visa for Turkish citizens, which is granted electronically, can help Turkey residents gain entry to Uganda without having to leave their homes.
An effort is undertaken before the trip, to ensure that all persons wishing to visit Uganda will obtain their entry permits prior to their departure.
E-Visa Uganda Enables Turkish Citizens To Visit The Country For The Following Reasons:
- As a tourism
- For business
- For study
- Stay with relatives
With Uganda Immigration Services, Turkey visitors can receive their Uganda e-Visa a maximum of 03 working days, as it will be dispatched to the email provided in the operation form.
E-Visa Operation For Turkey Citizens In Uganda
Obtaining an e-Visa for Uganda for Turkish citizens is quick and easy. You simply need to enter your details into an online form, along with the required supporting documents.
The required information for Turkey trippers includes particular details, similar as
- Types of visa
- Full name
You must also enter the following passport information
- Passport number
- Dates of issue and expiry
- Country and place of issue
- Dispatch address
- Phone number
Turkish applicants must also answer numerous health, security questions and give information about their trip, including:
- Address where they intend to stay in Uganda
- Purpose of visit
- Date of appearance
- Duration of intended stay
Uganda's E-Visa Policy For Turkey
Trippers from Turkey must act out with the conditions laid out in Uganda’s visa policy when applying.
Guests will need the following documents to apply for all types of Uganda e-Visa:
- Valid Turkey passport
- Passport - according to Turkish regulations
In addition, those filling out the online form must give the following to make sure the operation is reused.
- Number of Visa (to admit the e-Visa)
- Type of Visa
- Transportation Method
- Port of arrival
- Processing Time
- Need Extra Services (Covid-19 Insurance)
Traveling With An Uganda E-Visa From Turkey
After submitting the online form, applicants for an Uganda e-Visa from Turkey will receive it within a week. Applicants should publish a duplicate and bring it to Uganda along with their Turkey passport registered in the operation.
The visa must be shown to the Ugandan border control officer on appearance.
Apply For An Uganda e-Visa From Turkey
To apply for an Uganda electronic visa for Turkish citizens, you need to fill out an Uganda visa operation form online. It just takes you about 10 minutes.
Embassy in TurkeyUganda
Uganda Immigration Services offers excellent support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, free of charge.
The form needs to be filled out in four basic steps: introductory information, trip details, the processing time, and payment. After payment, you click the send button.
After submitting the Uganda e-Visa application, Turkish travelers will receive the travel permit via email. Depending on the processing time you choose in the first step, you can expect your Uganda e-Visa to arrive via email in a maximum of 03 business days. For added peace of mind, you can also track your Uganda e-visa status in here.
The Uganda e-visa for Turkish citizens has been completed.
All you have to do now is stay for the e-Visa to be transferred to the dispatch address you linked up with. Once you've entered the e-Visa dispatch, publish a dupe to bring with you.
For Citizens of Turkey: Uganda e-Visa Fees & Service
To apply for a Uganda visa online, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee .
The length of time that a Turkey frequenter can stay in Uganda with an e-Visa depends on the type of visa that you applied for.
Cost Of The Uganda e-Visa For Turkish Citizens
Uganda Immigration Services takes pride on offering excellent service at a reasonable price.
The cost of your Uganda e-Visa depends on the type of visa and the processing time you select.
The government figure, however, is obligatory since Turkey is not on Uganda's list of immunity countries.
You can also add a small amount of Covid-19 and travel insurance for travel overseas and to keep your benefits.
For service fee, you have two options for paying your bill: Electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or direct transfer (HSBC direct transaction).
The Ugandan e-Visa Service Is Available For Turkish Citizens
You can adjust the Uganda e-Visa service charge based on which service order you choose below:
- Normally Uganda e-Visa: If you choose this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: You will receive a Uganda e-visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: This type of service allows you to obtain a Uganda e-visa in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e-visa.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Turkey Citizens FAQs
Uganda is endowed with wonderful tourist sites spread around the country. This country is an excellent tourist destination for Turkish travelers. Turkey is not on Uganda's list of visa-free nations, therefore, Turkish visitors must apply for an Uganda e-visa before their trip.
Uganda implemented a digital method for getting an e-visa for visitors worldwide. The e-Visa is an electronic paper issued by the Ugandan government that let Turkish citizens legally enter the country. Tourists may visit Uganda swiftly and efficiently with an e-visa, bypassing the embassies and consulates. Citizens of Turkey, however, can only apply for e-visas for tourism and transit reasons. Others who desire to travel for business or educational purposes must apply for a standard visa at the Uganda Embassy.
An e-visa application is conducted entirely online and takes less than 20 minutes. Turkish citizens can apply for an e-visa using any smart device or mobile smartphone. Your email address will receive the status of your e-visa application form within 03 working days.
Turkish visitors can obtain an Uganda visa within three business days of submitting their application. By submitting a visa application online, applicants can save time and money. The Ugandan government introduced the eVisa in 2016 to make getting a visa for Uganda easier.
Citizens of Turkey may apply for an Uganda visa from any location using Internet-connected devices like mobile tablets or smartphones. Uganda Immigration Services handles the whole application process online, from filling out the application form and paying the visa cost to supplying supporting documents.
Uganda Immigration Services offers three visa processing time choices. Turkish visitors can select from the following services, depending on their needs and finances:
- Normal processing: With a waiting time of three business days, this service is free of charge. Turkish tourists with adequate time to prepare their paperwork may choose another alternative.
- Rush processing: Turkish citizens who select this option will obtain their Uganda eVisa within 48 working hours.
- Super-Rush processing: Turkish applicants who choose the Rush visa option may expect to receive their findings within 24 working hours.
To have a trouble-free experience, Turkish citizens must be aware of which documents are required to fulfill the e-visa requirements:
- The passport must be current for a minimum of six months from the entrance date.
- The passport must have at least two blank pages to be stamped at the border.
- Turkish travelers may need to confirm their hotel reservations and travel dates if required.
- Your most recent digital profile photo
- At least one scanned copy of your passport's biographical page
- A valid email address in order to get the eVisa
- Payment methods need to be chosen to complete the visa application process
Uganda Immigration Services supports a 24-hour helpline for Turkish applicants who are experiencing trouble filling out the form and preparing additional papers.
Yes. Citizens of Turkey can obtain a visa on arrival. However, you will have to undergo a process that includes standing in a long line and requesting a visa at the Immigration checkpoint. And if you're unfortunate, you can run into issues like not supplying enough documents or information. It’s believed that this will make applying for a visa on arrival more complex and time-consuming.
As a result, it is advised to apply for a visa online. With Uganda Immigration Services, we give complete information on visa requirements and provide visa application services for Turkish tourists 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Regarding the e-Visa payments, travelers from Turkey must pay the Uganda Government fee and Service fees. The entire payment process takes place on a secure website. Electronic payments (Credit/Debit Card, Visa, American Express, or Paypal) and direct deposit (Bank of Cyprus only) are available to Turkish applicants.
A government fee is required for the Uganda Immigration Service to process the applications. This depends on the type of visa Turkish applicants want. Visa service fees vary based on the service selected by Turkish travelers. If you select an urgent or super-urgent service, you will be charged a higher price. The faster you acquire your visa, the more expensive it is for the applicants.
If a Turkish applicant wishes to cancel the e-Visa and get a refund, all refund requests must be received within 4 hours of the transaction being completed. After this time, Visa service orders are non-refundable. Please provide all necessary documentation within three days. Your refund request will be declined otherwise. The refund procedure may take 2-4 weeks due to bank regulations.
When applying for a visa, international travelers frequently have several inquiries about their approaching journeys, such as what are visa requirements. Is it hard to obtain a visa? Or how long will it take to get the visa approved?
Uganda Immigration Services provides detailed information on the Uganda visa requirements, application procedures, and Uganda visa fees. This website is an excellent resource for any queries related to the visa application process.
If you still have any concerns or queries, we encourage you to contact us immediately for further assistance. Our team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
Our service aims to provide an efficient and hassle-free visa application process for our customers. We value your time and aim to provide a prompt and efficient visa approval process. We offer a wide range of visa types to meet the needs of different customers.