Uganda visa requirements for Turkish citizens - Services & Fees
Uganda Visa for Turkish citizens : Uganda is famous for expansive meadows, beautiful falls, and Victoria Lake, Africa's largest and second-largest freshwater lake in the world. A variety of factors make Uganda a naturally beautiful country and offer such a variety of thrilling experiences for foreign visitors.
In conclusion, what is the procedure the Turkish need to follow if they wish to visit Uganda? Global Immigration Services Limited provides simple electronic visas for Turkish citizens (e-visas).
Almost 150 countries, including Turkey, are allowed to apply for an Uganda e-Visa. Nevertheless, those from the visa-immunity list cannot apply.
So, how do Turkishs apply for an Uganda e-Visa? Global Immigration Services Limited can guide you in the right direction.
For Turkish Citizens, The Uganda Visa Requirements Are As Followed
In general, the Uganda e-visas requirements for Turkish citizens are fewer and easier to meet than for casual visas. Here is all you need to provide:
- Turkey passport valid for at least six months from your appearance date in Uganda with at least 02 blank pages for verification markings.
- Photo of yourself with a clear face and background.
- A flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) to verify your port of entry is in Uganda.
You should also add some additional documents such as the Yellow fever vaccine, hotel bookings, and a tour plan to make it easier to get a Uganda e-visa.
Check The Requirements For Turkey To Apply Uganda Visas
Turkey is not in the exempt country list for Uganda visa, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED.
Type of Uganda visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- East Africa Visa 90 days, Multiple-Entry between the 3 countries.
- Transit Visa 7 days, Single-Entry
There Are Several Types Of Uganda E-Visas For Turkish Citizens
Uganda e-Visa is a type of paperwork that allows Turkish people to travel to Uganda for a variety of reasons. There are three types of Uganda e-Visas in general:
- A Uganda tourist e-visa: is used to enter Uganda for tourism and other affiliated exertion. This type of e-visa permits you to stay in Uganda for no longer than 90 days, and it can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-visa: used for transiting through Uganda en route to another country, or for having a short trip in the country. This kind of e-visa enables you to stay in Uganda for only 07 days from the date you arrive in Uganda and can not be extended.
- East Africa visa: This is a type of synthetic visa that allows you to travel to East Africa. You can use this e-visa type to enter 03 countries Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya at the same time, and Uganda is the first destination on this list. The total staying time is 90 days from the arrival date and you can enter numerous times you wish.
A Uganda Visas For Turkish
For Turkish citizens traveling with a passport, a visa is required for entry into Uganda. The easiest and quickest way to gain a Uganda visa online.
Turkey citizens can use this system to apply for an electronic visa for temporary stays. This is ideal for business trips, vacations, and other short-term trips.
Those from Turkey planning to live permanently in Uganda should apply for the required visas at a Ugandan consulate or delegation.
Uganda e-Visa: What Is It For Turkishs?
Turkey citizens can apply for the Uganda electronic visa online (e-Visa), the same entry permit that most foreign nationals are able to apply for.
Apply Online Uganda Electronic Visa For Turkish Citizens
A Uganda e-Visa from Turkey is the most common way presently for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through the internet by applying online at our website.
The Uganda e-visa for Turkish citizens, which is granted electronically, can help Turkey residents gain entry to Uganda without having to leave their homes.
An effort is undertaken before the trip, ensuring that all persons wishing to visit Uganda will obtain their entry permits prior to their departure.
E-Visa Uganda Enables Turkish Citizens To Visit The Country For The Following Reasons:
- As a tourism
- For business
- For study
- Stay with relatives
With Global Immigration Services Limited, Turkey visitors can receive their Uganda e-Visa a maximum of 03 working days, as it will be dispatched to the email provided in the operation form.
E-Visa Operation For Turkey Citizens In Uganda
Obtaining an e-Visa for Uganda for Turkish citizens is quick and easy. You simply need to enter your details into an online form, along with the required supporting documents.
The required information for Turkey trippers includes particular details, similar as
- Types of visa
- Full name
You must also enter the following passport information
- Passport number
- Dates of issue and expiry
- Country and place of issue
- Dispatch address
- Phone number
Turkish applicants must also answer numerous health, security questions and give information about their trip, including:
- Address where they intend to stay in Uganda
- Purpose of visit
- Date of appearance
- Duration of intended stay
Uganda's E-Visa Policy For Turkey
Trippers from Turkey must act out with the conditions laid out in Uganda’s visa policy when applying.
Guests will need the following documents to apply for all types of Uganda e-Visa:
- Valid Turkey passport
- Passport - according to Turkish regulations
In addition, those filling out the online form must give the following to make sure the operation is reused.
- Number of Visa (to admit the e-Visa)
- Type of Visa
- Transportation Method
- Port of arrival
- Processing Time
- Need Extra Services (Covid-19 Insurance)
Traveling With An Uganda E-Visa From Turkey
After submitting the online form, applicants for an Uganda e-Visa from Turkey will receive it within a week. Applicants should publish a duplicate and bring it to Uganda along with their Turkey passport registered in the operation.
The visa must be shown to the Ugandan border control officer on appearance.
Citizens Of Turkey Can Apply For An Uganda e-Visa
To apply for an Uganda electronic visa for Turkish citizens, you need to fill out a Uganda visa operation form online. It just takes you about 10 minutes.
Embassy in TurkeyUganda
Global Immigration Services Limited offers excellent support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, free of charge.
The form needs to be filled out in four basic steps : introductory information, trip details, the processing time, and payment. After payment, you click the send button.
After submitting the Uganda e-Visa application, Turkish travelers will receive the travel permit via email. Depending on the processing time you choose in the first step, you can expect your Uganda e-Visa to arrive via email in a maximum of 03 business days. For added peace of mind, you can also track your Uganda e-visa status in here.
The Uganda e-visa for Turkish citizens has been completed.
All you have to do now is stay for the e-Visa to be transferred to the dispatch address you linked up with. Once you've entered the e-Visa dispatch, publish a dupe to bring with you.
For Citizens of Turkey: Uganda e-Visa Fees & Service
To apply for a Uganda visa online, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee .
The length of time that a Turkey frequenter can stay in Uganda with an e-Visa depends on the type of visa that you applied for.
Cost Of The Uganda e-Visa For Turkish Citizens
Global Immigration Services Limited prides itself on offering excellent service at a reasonable price.
The cost of your Uganda e-Visa depends on the type of visa and the processing time you select.
The government figure, however, is obligatory since Turkey is not on Uganda's list of immunity countries.
You can also add a small amount of COVID-19 insurance for travel overseas and to keep your benefits.
For service fee, you have two options for paying your bill: Electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or direct transfer (HSBC direct transaction).
The Ugandan e-Visa Service Is Available For Turkish Citizens
You can adjust the Uganda e-Visa service charge based on which service order you choose below:
- Normally Uganda e-Visa: If you choose this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: You will receive a Uganda e-visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: This type of service allows you to obtain a Uganda e-visa in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e-visa.