Uganda visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens
Uganda visa for Bangladeshi: The savannahs, waterfalls, and Lake Victoria will make your visit to Uganda worth remembering. Global Immigration Services Limited will provide you with a Uganda e visa in a very quick and simple manner.
A visitor from Bangladesh to Uganda needs to obtain an electronic visa before arriving in Uganda; the form can be accessed on the government's website.
Tourism is one of Uganda's largest industries, and the government is planning to develop it to its full potential.
What is the process of applying for an e visa from Bangladesh? Throughout this article, we will describe the services, costs, and requirements of Uganda visa for Bangladeshi.
1. Uganda Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi Citizens
Uganda visas can be obtained through Bangladesh as long as travelers present a passport, a recent passport-size photo, the Uganda visa requirements, and a few supporting documents.
To Obtain An Ugandan Visa, You Must Meet The Following Requirements
Uganda visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens are generally shorter and simpler than those for casual visitors. You only need to provide the following information in order to obtain an e-visa
- A valid Bangladeshi passport with at least 02 unused pages for verification markings and has a validity for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Uganda.
- A photograph of yourself with a clear face and background.
- To verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda, you will need your flight ticket (for an East Africa visa).
A Uganda e-visa can be easier obtained if you provide other documents such as
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
- Hotel booking
- A travel itinerary.
Get A Uganda Visa From Bangladesh
Currently, Bangladeshi citizens wishing to visit Uganda on vacation can apply online for an Uganda visa. Those looking to visit Uganda for short trips may also apply for an e Visa.
Three Types Of Uganda EVisa For Bangladeshi Citizens
There are three types of Uganda e visas that Bangladeshi nationals can obtain for specific purposes:
- Uganda tourist e visa: used to enter Uganda for tourism and other associated purposes. This type of e visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date, with a total staying time up to 90 days from the date of your appearance in Uganda. It can be extended.
- Uganda transit e visas can only be used by travelers transiting the country or having a short trip of fewer than 07 days in Uganda. This type of e visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date, with a single entry and no extension.
- You can visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya simultaneously with an East Africa visa. Uganda must be your first destination. You can visit these countries as many times as you like, and stay there within 90 days from the entry date.
2. Visas For Uganda Are Available Online For Bangladeshi Citizens
It is also very easy to obtain an e visa for Uganda, so you would not need to worry about the process. Bangladeshis can also obtain regular visas at the Uganda Embassy in Bangladesh.
These steps will help you apply for Uganda e Visa as a Bangladeshi citizen
Most foreigners in Bangladesh can apply online for an Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa).
Complete the online Uganda visa application form within 10 minutes. The form is extremely intuitive, so you will not have any trouble completing it.
- Step 1: You can choose the type of visa and the processing time that you need
- Step 2: There is a bunch of information you need to provide: Full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, arrival and departure details. Before moving on to the next step, make sure the information you provided is accurate.
- Step 3: Pay the Visa cost.
- Step 4: The confirmation of your visa order will be emailed to you along with your evisa. You can track the progress of your Uganda e Visa in check status.
According To The Visa Uganda, Bangladeshis May Visit The Country For The Following Reasons:
- As a tourism
- To visit cousins, family
- For business
- For study
- For conveyance
- For healthcare
An e-Visa will be issued to Bangladeshi visitors within 03 business days of submitting the short form. A dispatch advertisement will be sent to the account used to coordinate the operation.
3. Uganda Visa Fees & Services For Bangladeshi Citizens
You must pay two types of Uganda e visa fees when you apply online for a visa. These fees are called the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
For the government fee, it is compulsory because Bangladesh is not on the exemption list of Uganda e visa.
Uganda E Visa Services For Bangladeshi Citizens
Below you will find a list of 03 service orders for the service charge:
- Normally Uganda e Visa: if you conclude this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e Visa: you'll be admitted to an Uganda e visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Superurgent Uganda e Visa: can be attained in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e visa.
Uganda E Visa Fees For Bangladeshi Citizens
Global Immigration Services Limited works hard to provide excellent service at an affordable rate. Uganda visa fee for Bangladeshi citizens depending on the type and processing time you choose in the application form.
Furthermore, COVID-19 insurance is available in addition to COVID-19 travel insurance, which is required by the government of Bangladesh, as it is not on Uganda's list of countries with impunity.
In our payment system, you have 02 options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (HSBC direct trade).