Uganda visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens
Uganda visa for Bangladeshi: The savannahs, waterfalls, and Lake Victoria will make your visit to Uganda worth remembering. Uganda Immigration Services will provide you with a Uganda e visa in a very quick and simple manner.
A visitor from Bangladesh to Uganda needs to obtain an electronic visa before arriving in Uganda; the form can be accessed on the government's website.
Tourism is one of Uganda's largest industries, and the government is planning to develop it to its full potential.
What is the process of applying for an e visa from Bangladesh? Throughout this article, we will describe the services, costs, and requirements of Uganda visa for Bangladeshi.
1. Uganda Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi Citizens
Uganda visas can be obtained through Bangladesh as long as travelers present a passport, a recent passport-size photo, the Uganda visa requirements, and a few supporting documents.
To Obtain An Ugandan Visa, You Must Meet The Following Requirements
Uganda visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens are generally shorter and simpler than those for casual visitors. You only need to provide the following information in order to obtain an e-visa
- A valid Bangladeshi passport with at least 02 unused pages for verification markings and has a validity for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Uganda.
- A photograph of yourself with a clear face and background.
- To verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda, you will need your flight ticket (for an East Africa visa).
A Uganda e-visa can be easier obtained if you provide other documents such as
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
- Hotel booking
- A travel itinerary.
Get A Uganda Visa From Bangladesh
Currently, Bangladeshi citizens wishing to visit Uganda on vacation can apply online for an Uganda visa. Those looking to visit Uganda for short trips may also apply for an e Visa.
Three Types Of Uganda EVisa For Bangladeshi Citizens
There are three types of Uganda e visas that Bangladeshi nationals can obtain for specific purposes:
- Tourist e visa: used to enter Uganda for tourism and other associated purposes. This type of e visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date, with a total staying time up to 90 days from the date of your appearance in Uganda. It can be extended.
- Transit e visa: can only be used by travelers transiting the country or having a short trip of fewer than 07 days in Uganda. This type of e visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date, with a single entry and no extension.
- East Africa visa: You can visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya simultaneously with an East Africa visa. Uganda must be your first destination. You can visit these countries as many times as you like, and stay there within 90 days from the entry date.
2. Visas For Uganda Are Available Online For Bangladeshi Citizens
It is also very easy to obtain an e visa for Uganda, so you would not need to worry about the process. Bangladeshis can also obtain regular visas at the Uganda Embassy in Bangladesh.
These steps will help you apply for Uganda e Visa as a Bangladeshi citizen
Most foreigners in Bangladesh can apply online for an Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa).
Complete the online Uganda visa application form within 10 minutes. The form is extremely intuitive, so you will not have any trouble completing it.
- Step 1: You can choose the type of visa and the processing time that you need
- Step 2: There is a bunch of information you need to provide: Full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, arrival and departure details. Before moving on to the next step, make sure the information you provided is accurate.
- Step 3: Pay the Visa cost.
- Step 4: The confirmation of your visa order will be emailed to you along with your evisa. You can track the progress of your Uganda e Visa in check status.
According To The Visa Uganda, Bangladeshis May Visit The Country For The Following Reasons:
- As a tourism
- To visit cousins, family
- For business
- For study
- For conveyance
- For healthcare
An e-Visa will be issued to Bangladeshi visitors within 03 business days of submitting the short form. A dispatch advertisement will be sent to the account used to coordinate the operation.
3. Uganda Visa Fees & Services For Bangladeshi Citizens
You must pay two types of Uganda e visa fees when you apply online for a visa. These fees are called the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
For the government fee, it is compulsory because Bangladesh is not on the exemption list of Uganda e visa.
Uganda E Visa Services For Bangladeshi Citizens
Below you will find a list of 03 service orders for the service charge:
- Normally Uganda e Visa: if you conclude this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e Visa: you'll be admitted to an Uganda e visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super-urgent Uganda e Visa: can be attained in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e visa.
Uganda E Visa Fees For Bangladeshi Citizens
Uganda Immigration Services works hard to provide excellent service at an affordable rate. Uganda visa fee for Bangladeshi citizens depending on the type and processing time you choose in the application form.
Furthermore, COVID-19 insurance is available in addition to COVID-19 travel insurance, which is required by the government of Bangladesh, as it is not on Uganda's list of countries with impunity.
In our payment system, you have 02 options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (HSBC direct trade).
Uganda Visa Requirements for Bangladesh Citizens FAQs
Yes. Because Bangladesh is not included on the list of countries free from Uganda visa requirements, Bangladeshi nationals must obtain a visa before traveling there. An official permit for a short trip to Uganda is known as the Uganda ETA. This kind of electronic travel authorisation is given out and is good for six months after the date of issuance. This ETA allows holders of Bangladesh passports to travel to Uganda for transit or tourism.
Bangladeshi nationals can now apply for a Uganda visa online, saving time and money compared to going to an embassy. There are three different types of Uganda ETAs available: transit and tourist. The applicants only need a few minutes to finish the straightforward visa application process.
Bangladeshi citizens wishing to apply for Uganda ETA must make sure to have enough extra paperworks. During the procedure, a valid passport, an email address and a digital photo must be provided. Bangladesh will receive the ETA by email address once it has been issued. They must show their passport to the immigration official at the port of entry when they arrive in order to get the required clearance. It is advised for Bangladeshi citizens to travel with a copy of their ETA approval.
The answer is YES. If you are a citizen of Bangladesh and would like to know whether or not your e-visa has been processed, kindly complete the online Check Status form. Bangladeshi citizens must first submit their full names, passport numbers, email addresses, and reference numbers on the form. After completing their application, Bangladeshi nationals can check the status of their ETA. The Uganda Immigration Services website encourages visitors from Bangladesh to use this form to monitor the progress of their applications. Anybody who doesn't apply via this website can check. The decision will be sent to the Vietnam applicant's email address in less than 30 minutes.
If Bangladeshi citizens have not had an ETA yet? Accessing Uganda Immigration for applying for an e-visa immediately. The Uganda Immigration Department has adopted the electronic visa in an effort to speed up the application process. Since everything is done online, getting a visa doesn't need going to the embassy. It is provided for travel-related activities or a quick visit to family in Uganda. Within three business days, the applicants' email address will get the eVisa. Indian nationals can now use the Rush visa program to get their visa in just 24 business hours.
You can, indeed. An electronic visa for Bangladeshi travelers, which was launched by the Uganda Immigration Department in 2016, is available to citizens of Bangladesh. The purpose of this new visa policy is to streamline and hasten the visa application procedure for Uganda. Therefore, compared to the traditional visa application at the Embassy as before, Bangladeshi nationals can save a great deal of time and effort.
By developing a straightforward application form, the Uganda Immigration Services has made it simpler for Bangladeshi visitors to acquire a visa. Bangladeshi nationals must provide some personal and passport information in order to apply online for a Uganda visa. All of the following details must be provided: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of arrival/departure, number of visas, type of visa, purpose of visit, port of arrival, processing time. To prevent any unneeded delays, it is essential to double-check all the information supplied in this form.
Before Bangladeshi citizens apply the application form, they must pay a visa fee for processing e-visa. If all goes according to the plan, e-visa for visitors from Bangladesh will be issued from 24 to 72 business hours. To prepare for the journey to Uganda, Bangladeshi travelers must bring along a scanned copy of their electronic visa with them.
Before traveling to Uganda, a visitor from Bangladesh must apply for an electronic visa; the form is available on the Uganda Immigration Services website. After applying the application form, the Uganda ETA will be sent to Bangladeshi residents through email within 3 business days. But first, Bangladeshi travelers must study the e-visa requirements before applying in order to have a smooth and quick process.
To apply for a Uganda e-visa online, Bangladeshi citizens must complete an online form at the Uganda Immigration Service. The following documents must be obtained in advance by Bangladeshi citizens:
- A passport that is still valid for 6 months after the date of arrival in Uganda.
- A minimum of two blank pages must be present for the immigration officer to stamp.
- A regularly used email address - This email address will get all visa alerts and updates.
- A digital photo in any format - The photo must be in color which shows the entire face and forehead. Any accessories will not be accepted.
- Flight ticket for any travelers who apply for transit e-visa and East Africa e-visa.
In some situations, you should also provide other paperwork to make getting a Uganda e-visa easier, like proof of vaccination against yellow fever, hotel reservations, and a travel itinerary.
In contrast to a standard visa, Bangladeshi nationals can obtain a visa for Uganda in a maximum of three business days after submitting their application. UK citizens can save time and money by using the online visa application process. To make acquiring a visa for Uganda easier, the government of Uganda introduced the ETA in 2016.
Bangladeshi citizens can apply for a Uganda ETA using a computer, tablet, or smartphone that is online from anywhere that you want. The entire application process at Uganda Immigration Services is completed online, starting with filling out the application form, paying the visa fee, and ending with presenting supporting papers.
An Uganda e-visa can be obtained in as little as one to three business days, on average. Bangladeshi travelers might apply for a Rush Visa service if they do not have the time to wait for an e-visa and would like to get one sooner. Depending on their situation—including whether they are in an emergency or not—we offer three processing time frames for passengers from Bangladesh to choose from:
- Normal: Visitors from Bangladesh expect to receive an e-visa for Rwanda within 3 working days.
- Urgent: Travelers from Bangladesh will urgently obtain an e-visa for Rwanda within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: For nationals of Bangladesh who require an e-visa immediately in 24 business hours.
In order to pay the e-visa fee, Bangladeshi travelers must pay 2 amounts of money including the Uganda government fee and the services fee. All the payment process will be made on our secure website which has protection tools for not leaking your information. There are 2 payment methods for Bangladeshi citizens to choose: electronic transfer (Master Card, Visa, American Express or Paypal) and wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus only).
Bangladeshi applicants must pay the Government Fee in order for the Uganda Immigration Department to process their application. The kind of visas Bangladeshi people wish to apply for determines this.
The Visa Service Fee is $69 for Bangladeshi citizens. If Bangladeshi candidates choose an Urgent or Super Urgent service, the cost might increase. The bigger amount they must pay, the quicker they want their visa. Uganda Immigration Services currently offers three different types of processing times for visa applications:
- Standard processing: Bangladeshi applicants can acquire their e-visas in three business days. The cost for this service for $69.
- Urgent processing: Bangladeshi applicants who want their visas within 48 hours must pay an extra $79.00.
- Super Urgent processing: For an additional $99.00 cost, this option allows applicants to acquire their visa in under 24 business hours.