Uganda e Visa Processing Time - Global Immigration Services
There are four steps to getting an Uganda e-Visa.
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please enter your information into online forms to process your e-Visa to Uganda at the link Apply for Uganda e-Visa.
- In this step, you are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicants.
Step 2: Get confirmation and document requirements
- Please double check your information to make sure that all of it is correct. Then choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- After receiving full payment for Visa Service Fee and Uganda Government Fee, you need to provide some extra documents to complete your application form when we require.
Step 3: Get your e-Visa through email
- After finishing step 2, please check your email from us for your confirmed information, and we will let you know when you will have your Uganda e-Visa .
- Get the e-Visa within 3 business days for normal service.
- Get the e-Visa within 48 hours for urgent service.
- Get the e-Visa within 24 hours for super urgent service.
- The e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to you via email.
Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
- Please print your Uganda e-Visa that we send you via email to board the airplane.
- When you arrive in Uganda with a valid e-Visa, you may have biometric information taken at arrival port, and a stamp placed inside your passport.