Uganda Visa For Pakistani Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- Uganda Visa Requirements For Pakistani Citizens
- Apply For An Uganda e-Visa For Pakistani Citizens
- Uganda Visa Service Fee For Pakistani Citizens
Uganda visa for Pakistani citizens: the vast grasslands, breathtaking waterfalls, and Lake Victoria in Uganda will make your trip to Uganda worth remembering. With Uganda Immigration Services, you can obtain a Uganda visa in a quick and simple manner.
A Pakistani visitor to Uganda will need an electronic visa before arrival, which can be obtained online.
Tourism is one of Uganda's largest industries, and the government is working to ensure it reaches its full potential.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Pakistani Citizens
To obtain a Ugandan visa from Pakistan, travelers must present a passport, a recent passport-size photo, the Uganda visa requirements, and a few supporting documents.
You Must Then Meet The Following Requirements To Obtain An Ugandan Visa
The list of conditions of Uganda e visa for Pakistani is generally fewer and easier to meet than the list of casual types. All you need to give is illustrated below
- A valid Pakistan passport with 02 blank runners for verification markings and has a validity for at least 6 months from the date of your appearance in Uganda.
- A photograph of yourself .
- To verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda, you will need your flight ticket (for an East Africa visa).
A Uganda e-visa can also be easier to obtain if you also provide documents such as
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
- Hotel booking
- A travel itinerary.
Get A Uganda Visa From Pakistan
The Uganda government does not exempt Pakistani citizens from the requirements for obtaining Uganda visas. Pakistani citizens who wish to visit Uganda on vacation can apply online for an Uganda visa at the moment.
Type Of Uganda e-Visas For Pakistani Citizens
Pakistani nationals may enter Uganda with an e-visa for specific purposes. Pakistanis can obtain three types of Uganda e-visas:
- Uganda Tourist e-visa: used to enter Uganda for tourism and other associated purposes. This single-entry e Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance, allowing Pakistani residents to stay in the country up to 90 days from their arrival date in Uganda. This type of visa can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-visa is only granted to Pakistani travelers who are transiting through Uganda en route to the next destination or who are only staying for a short period of time, less than seven days. This single-entry e visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date, and cannot be extended.
- The East Africa e-visa allows you to visit three African countries: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya at the same time, with Uganda being your first destination. You may visit these countries as many times as you wish, with a duration of stay up to 90 days from the arrival date in total.
Apply For An Uganda e-Visa For Pakistani Citizens
Pakistanis can also apply to get a Uganda regular visa at the Uganda Embassy in Pakistan if they wish. The process of getting an e visa for Uganda is very simple, so you should not be concerned about it.
For Pakistani Citizens, Here Are The Steps To Apply For An E Visa To Uganda
A Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa) is an entry permit that most foreign nationals can apply for online. This includes citizens of Pakistan.
The online Uganda visa application form should not take more than 10 minutes to complete. It is extremely intuitive, so you won't have any difficulties completing it.
- Step 1: Choose your visa type and processing time
- Step 2: Enter your visa details and personal information, such as your full name, your gender, your birth date, your nationality, your passport number, your arrival/departure date. Before continuing to the next step, ensure all information supplied is accurate.
- Step 3: Pay the visa cost
- Step 4: Receive the confirmation about your visa order and wait for an e visa to be sent to your email, track the progress of your Uganda e Visa in check status .
Pakistan Can Visit Uganda With An E Visa For The Following Reasons:
- As a tourism
- For business
- For study
- For conveyance
- For healthcare
- To visit cousins, family
With Uganda Immigration Services, guests from Pakistan will be admitted to Uganda via e-Visa within 24 business hours to 03 business days after submitting the short form. A dispatch advertisement will be sent to the account used for the operation.
Uganda Visa Service Fee For Pakistani Citizens
You have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e visa fees, which are called the Service Fee and Government Fee .
Pakistani citizens can receive visas to Uganda for different amounts of time, depending on their Uganda visa service.
The Government Fee for Pakistani nationals is compulsory since your country of origin is not on the exemption list of Uganda e visa.
Services Of Uganda E Visa For Pakistani Citizens
For the Rush Visa service, you can choose one of the following three service orders:
- Normally Uganda e-Visa: if you conclude this option, your e visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: you'll be admitted to an Uganda e visa within 48 hours if you choose this evisa option.
- Superurgent Uganda e-Visa: can be attained in as soon as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e visa.
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Pakistani
Uganda Immigration Services strives to provide excellent service at a reasonable cost. Uganda visa price in Pakistan is based on the type of visa and the time it takes to process.
For extra protection, Travel insurance should also be acquired when traveling abroad. This insurance is also required by the Pakistani government, as it is not on Uganda's impunity list.
In our payment system, you have 02 options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (HSBC direct trade).
Uganda Visa Requirements for Pakistan Citizens FAQs
The Ugandan government does not support visa-free policies for Pakistani citizens, therefore, citizens of Pakistan are required to apply for a visa before going to Uganda, for tourism, or even for business trips.
Fortunately, getting a visa to Uganda isn't as complicated as you might think. Since 2016, the Ugandan Government started to issue e-visa programs to over 150 countries, including Pakistan. The electronic visa application is done entirely online. Citizens from Pakistan can apply for a visa without having to go directly to the Ugandan Embassy or the consulate. The entire procedure can be completed on any smart device such as a mobile phone, tablet, or computer connected to the Internet.
For more information and visa requirements, you can also see Uganda visa check requirements, and select your origin country to find out the required documents. For any difficulties, you can contact us directly with our service at Uganda Immigration Services.
The procedure for acquiring a Uganda visa from Pakistan is straightforward and quick. Pakistanis citizens seeking a visa to Uganda have 2 main options: apply for a visa at the Uganda Embassy or complete an online visa application through Uganda Immigration Services.
In 2016, the Ugandan government launched an online application mechanism to encourage short-term travel. This eVisa is divided into three (03) sections: transit, tourist, and East Africa visa.
To acquire an Uganda electronic travel permit (e-visa), Pakistani passport holders must fill out a simple online registration with basic information such as their full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. They must also have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after their entry into Uganda. Travelers from Pakistan can save a lot of time and effort by applying for an Uganda e-visa entirely online. To begin applying for a visa, select "Apply Visa" now!
For Pakistani visitors, there are three (03) types of e-visas. Each form of visa permits Pakistanis visitors to enter Uganda for the purposes specified on their visa. Pakistanis applicants must also pay attention to the visa requirements for each form of visas such as the duration of stay, and the purpose of the visa.
- Tourist e-Visa - Pakistanis visitors who apply for this visa will be able to visit Uganda for tourism purposes. This visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date, allowing its holders to remain in Uganda for 90 days.
- East Africa e-Visa - This is a multiple-entry visa for tourism purposes as well. Pakistanis visitors not only can travel for 90 days but also are allowed to access Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda.
- Transit e-visa - This visa permits Pakistani visitors to remain in Uganda for seven days. This visa has a validity of 03 months from the date of issuance, and is valid for one entrance.
Besides the visa fee, the Uganda e-visa cost is also composed of other two services: the government fee and the service fee. The government fee is a set amount of money that cannot be changed after you submit an e-visa application. The Ugandan government collects this fee in order to process the e-visa. Pakistanis applicants must also pay a service fee to Uganda Immigration Services as well. The service fee may vary depending on the processing time selected by the applicants. Citizens of Pakistan have three choices:
- Normal processing: this service does not charge an additional fee. Applicants can receive their visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent processing: This option grants your visa within 48 hours (02 days). Applicants need to pay a processing fee of an extra $79.
- Super-Urgent processing: For this service, you will obtain your visa within 24 hours. The processing fee is $99.
Unlike a traditional visa, Pakistanis visitors can acquire a visa for Uganda within 03 business days of submitting their visa form. The Ugandan government launched the Uganda eVisa in 2016 to make obtaining a visa for Uganda easier. By applying for a visa online, applicants can save time from going to the Uganda embassy.
Pakistanis citizens may apply for an Uganda e-Visa from any place using a computer, tablet, or smartphone that connects to the Internet. The whole application procedure at Uganda Immigration Services is conducted online, from filling out the application form and paying the visa fee as well as other supporting papers.