Uganda visa requirements for Pakistani citizen - Services & Price
Uganda visa for Pakistani citizens: the vast grasslands, breathtaking waterfalls, and Lake Victoria in Uganda will make your trip to Uganda worth remembering. With Global Immigration Services Limited, you can obtain a Uganda visa in a quick and simple manner.
A Pakistani visitor to Uganda will need an electronic visa before arrival, which can be obtained online.
Tourism is one of Uganda's largest industries, and the government is working to ensure it reaches its full potential.
How do I apply for an e visa from Pakistan? In this article, Global Immigration Services Limited will discuss the processes, costs, and requirements for obtaining an Uganda e visa from Pakistan.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Pakistan
To obtain a Ugandan visa from Pakistan, travelers must present a passport, a recent passport-size photo, the Uganda visa requirements, and a few supporting documents.
You Must Then Meet The Following Requirements To Obtain An Ugandan Visa
The list of conditions of Uganda e visa for Pakistani is generally fewer and easier to meet than the list of casual types. All you need to give is illustrated below
- A valid Pakistan passport with 02 blank runners for verification markings and has a validity for at least 6 months from the date of your appearance in Uganda.
- A photograph of yourself .
- To verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda, you will need your flight ticket (for an East Africa visa).
A Uganda e-visa can also be easier to obtain if you also provide documents such as
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
- Hotel booking
- A travel itinerary.
Get A Uganda Visa From Pakistan
The Uganda government does not exempt Pakistani citizens from the requirements for obtaining Uganda visas. Pakistani citizens who wish to visit Uganda on vacation can apply online for an Uganda visa at the moment.
Some Types Of Uganda Visa For Pakistani
Pakistani nationals may enter Uganda with an e-visa for specific purposes. Pakistanis can obtain three types of Uganda e-visas:
- A Uganda Tourist e visa: used to enter Uganda for tourism and other associated purposes. This single-entry e Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance, allowing Pakistani residents to stay in the country up to 90 days from their arrival date in Uganda. This type of visa can be extended.
- A Uganda transit e visa is only granted to Pakistani travelers who are transiting through Uganda en route to the next destination or who are only staying for a short period of time, less than seven days. This single-entry e visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date, and cannot be extended.
- The East Africa visa allows you to visit three African countries: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya at the same time, with Uganda being your first destination. You may visit these countries as many times as you wish, with a duration of stay up to 90 days from the arrival date in total.
Citizens Of Pakistan Can Apply For An Uganda Visa Online
Pakistanis can also apply to get a Uganda regular visa at the Uganda Embassy in Pakistan if they wish. The process of getting an e visa for Uganda is very simple, so you should not be concerned about it.
For Pakistani Citizens, Here Are The Steps To Apply For An E Visa To Uganda
A Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa) is an entry permit that most foreign nationals can apply for online. This includes citizens of Pakistan.
The online Uganda visa application form should not take more than 10 minutes to complete. It is extremely intuitive, so you won't have any difficulties completing it.
- Step 1: Choose your visa type and processing time
- Step 2: Enter your visa details and personal information, such as your full name, your gender, your birth date, your nationality, your passport number, your arrival/departure date. Before continuing to the next step, ensure all information supplied is accurate.
- Step 3: Pay the visa cost
- Step 4: Receive the confirmation about your visa order and wait for an e visa to be sent to your email, track the progress of your Uganda e Visa in check status .
Pakistan Can Visit Uganda With An E Visa For The Following Reasons:
- As a tourism
- For business
- For study
- For conveyance
- For healthcare
- To visit cousins, family
With Global Immigration Services Limited, guests from Pakistan will be admitted to Uganda via e-Visa within 24 business hours to 03 business days after submitting the short form. A dispatch advertisement will be sent to the account used for the operation.
Uganda Visa Price And Services For Pakistan
You have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e visa fees, which are called the Service Fee and Government Fee .
Pakistani citizens can receive visas to Uganda for different amounts of time, depending on their Uganda visa service.
The Government Fee for Pakistani nationals is compulsory since your country of origin is not on the exemption list of Uganda e visa.
Services Of Uganda E Visa For Pakistani Citizens
For the service charge, you can choose one of the following three service orders:
- Normally Uganda e Visa: if you conclude this option, your e visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e Visa: you'll be admitted to an Uganda e visa within 48 hours if you choose this evisa option.
- Superurgent Uganda e Visa: can be attained in as soon as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e visa.
Fees Of Uganda Visa For Pakistani
Global Immigration Services Limited strives to provide excellent service at a reasonable cost. Uganda visa price in Pakistan is based on the type of visa and the time it takes to process.
For extra protection, COVID-19 insurance should also be acquired when traveling abroad. This insurance is also required by the Pakistani government, as it is not on Uganda's impunity list.
In our payment system, you have 02 options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (HSBC direct trade).
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Ascension Island
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Caribbean Netherlands
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Ceuta and Melilla