Uganda e Visa Fees - Global Immigration Services Limited
There are two fees that you will have to pay – our service fee and an Uganda Government fee.
1. Our service fee
Our service fee is the amount you have to pay in advance for our service, which includes giving you advice about the Uganda e-Tourist visa, providing the documents you need, checking your application, and giving you the result of your application. We will collect your e-Visa from the Uganda Government and send it for you to print out before you arrive in Uganda. Then you will get visa stamped at Uganda ports when arriving.
- Entebbe - EBB - Entebbe
- Busia Border Checkpoint
- Cyanika Border Checkpoint
- Elegu Border Checkpoint
- Katuna Border Checkpoint
- Mirama Border Checkpoint
- Malaba Border Checkpoint
- Mpondwe Border Checkpoint
- Mutukula Border Checkpoint
The service fee depends on the number of people your application covers and how quickly you need the visa.
The table below shows the service for application.
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 or more people|
|eVisa||US$ 69||US$ 67||US$ 65||US$ 62||US$ 55||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99|
- Normal: If you need the visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: If you need the visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: If you need the visa within 24 hours.
2. Government & admin fee
The government fee is the amount you have to pay for the Uganda Immigration Department to provide your visa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for eVisa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Type of visa||Government & admin fee|
|Tourist e-Visa (Single entry for 90 days)||US$ 100.00|
|East Africa Visa (Multiple entries for 90 days)||US$ 150.00|
|Transit e-Visa (Single entry for 7 days)||US$ 100.00|
Exemption for 90 days: Angola, Madagascar, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Malta, Barbados, Mauritius, Belize, Rwanda, Burundi, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Comoros, Seychelles, Cyprus, Sierra Leone, Eritrea, Singapore, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Gambia, Swaziland, Tanzania, Ghana, Grenada, Tonga, Jamaica, Vanuatu, Kenya, Zambia, Lesotho, Zimbabwe.
Notes about e-Visas:
- Valid passport not less than 6 months
- The passport should have at least one blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Travellers are required to show Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate at port of entry.
- An e-Tourist Visa once approved and issued is valid for travel within 3 months.