Uganda visa requirements for Ethiopian citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements For Ethiopian Citizens: With extensive meadows, beautiful waterfalls, and Victoria Lake, Uganda offers a variety of thrilling activities. What do Ethiopian citizens need to prepare when they want to come to Uganda? Global Immigration Services Limited will help you to get a Uganda e-Visa for Ethiopian citizens (electronic visa) in a very simple and fast way.
The tourism industry in Uganda is one of the biggest in the country, and the government has been working on new legislation and regulations to maximize the benefits.
One of these alternatives is the Uganda electronic visa (e-visa). Besides, Ethiopia is on the Uganda e-visa application's eligibility list for more information.
The Ugandan government has launched an electronic Visa (e-Visa) since 2016. Before arriving in Uganda, Ethiopia visitors must obtain an uganda visa for ethiopian passport by filling out an online application. So, How to apply for an e-Visa to Uganda from Ethiopia?
This article will explain Uganda e visa requirements for Ethiopian citizens, as well as the types and costs.
1. Uganda Visa Requirements For Ethiopian Citizens
To obtain a visa to Uganda from Ethiopia, trippers must have their passport, recent passport size photograph, a Uganda visa requirements form and some support documents.
Then the list of the requirements you need to meet:
- A legal Ethiopia passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in Uganda and has at least 02 blank pages for verification markings
- Your photo has a visible face and background.
- Flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) to verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda.
There are also some additional documents that you may attach in order to obtain an eVisa for Uganda easier, including:
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
- Hotel booking
- A travel itinerary.
Get A Uganda Visa From Ethiopia
The country of Ethiopia is not on the list of exempt countries for Uganda visas, so Ethiopia citizens need to have a Uganda visa before traveling if they wish to enter the country.
Ethiopian citizens can apply for an Uganda visa online for Ethiopian citizens when visiting Uganda on vacation or for other short-term visits.
Three Types Of Uganda e-Visa For Ethiopian Citizens
Uganda e-visa for Ethiopian citizens is a legal document that allows you to enter Uganda for some specific reasons. In general, there are 03 types of Uganda e-Visas for Ethiopia:
- Uganda tourist e-visa: used to enter Uganda for the purpose of tourism and other associated conditioning. This single-entry e-visa allows you to stay in Uganda for 90 days from the day of your appearance, and it can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-visa: is for transiting through Uganda or having a brief trip of fewer than seven days because this type of e-visa allows you to stay in Uganda for only 07 days from the date of your arrival. This e-visa can not be extended.
- East Africa visa: This is a form of synthetic visa that lets you visit 03 countries: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. With this type of visa, Uganda must be the first destination on your trip, and you can enter these countries as many times as you wish. The overall length of your stay is 90 days in total.
2. How To Apply Online Uganda Visa For Ethiopian Citizens?
The operation form should take no further than 10 minutes to complete. Applying for an online Uganda visa form is very simple to understand, so it should not take you much time to complete.
- Step 1: Select the visa type and processing time you want.
- Step 2: in this step, you need to input some information about visa details and personal information, including: Full name, Gender, The Birth date, Nationality, Passport number, The date of your arrival/departure. Before entering the next step, you should carefully check the accuracy of the information you provide in this step.
- Step 3: Pay the Visa Cost.
- Step 4: Receive the confirmation about your visa order and wait for an e Visa to be sent to your email.
- Step 5: Track the progress of your Uganda eVisa in Check status.
The visa operation process is easy, isn't it? Communicate with us at the moment to start your solicitude-free visa processing.
3. Uganda e-Visa Service And Fee For Ethiopian Citizens
To apply for an e-Visa to Uganda from Ethiopia, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Ethiopian citizens have to pay for the Government fee since Ethiopia is not on the exemption list of Uganda e-Visa.
The Service Charge Is Adjustable Based On Which Of The 03 Service Categories You Choose From The List Below:
- Normal Uganda e-Visa: If you choose this service, you will receive your e-visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: With this e-visa option, you will receive your Uganda e-visa within 48 hours.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: This is the quickest type of Uganda e-visa and can be obtained in as soon as 24 hours.
Payment method: You can pay your bill by 02 ways: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal) or your wire transfer (HSBC direct transaction).
In addition, we also highly recommend that you purchase Covid-19 Insurance in order to protect your benefits while traveling and help your visa application be approved easier.
Notes After Applying For A e-Visa To Uganda From Ethiopia
After receiving a Uganda visa for Ethiopian citizens, you should print it out and bring a copy with you. Valid of the Uganda e-Visa for 03 months after it is issued, so you can travel during any of these times.
As you can see, obtaining a Visa to Uganda from Ethiopia has never been easier. You do not need to go to an embassy; you can apply from home at any time of day or night, with no hassle. It doesn't get much better than that.
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Ascension Island
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Caribbean Netherlands
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Ceuta and Melilla