Uganda visa requirements for Ghanaian citizens - Service & Fee
The visa requirements for Uganda for Ghanaian citizens: With extensive meadows, beautiful waterfalls, and Victoria Lake, Uganda provides a variety of exciting activities. How can Ghanaian citizens prepare for a trip to Uganda? Our company will assist you in obtaining an Uganda e-Visa for Ghana (electronic visa) quickly and efficiently.
The tourism industry in Uganda is among the largest in the country, and the government is working on legislation and regulations to maximize its benefits.
An Uganda e-visa (e-Visa) is one of the alternatives. Ghana is also listed as an eligible country in the Uganda e-visa application.
A new electronic visa (e-Visa) was introduced by the Ugandan government in 2016. Visitor's from Ghana must apply for an Uganda visa before arriving in Uganda by filling out an online application. So, how do you apply for an e-Visa to Uganda from Ghana?
The purpose of this article is to inform Ghanaian citizens about Uganda e visa requirements and types and costs.
1. Uganda Visa Requirements For Ghanaian Citizens
From Ghana, travelers must present a passport, recent passport-size photograph, Uganda visa requirements form, and supporting documents to obtain a visa for Uganda.
Here comes a list of the requirements you must fulfill:
- A lawful Ghanaian passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry in Uganda and contains at least two blank pages for verification markings.
- Your photograph has a visible face and background.
- The flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) to verify that Uganda is your entry point.
You may also attach the following papers to make obtaining an e-Visa for Uganda easier:
- Yellow fever vaccine certification.
- Hotel reservation.
- A trip itinerary.
Getting an Uganda e-Visa from Ghana
Ghana is not on the list of exempt nations for Uganda visas, hence Ghanaian citizens must obtain an Uganda visa before traveling.
If you are a Ghanaian citizen visiting Uganda on vacation or for another short-term visit, you can apply online for an Uganda visa.
Three Types of Uganda e-Visas for Ghanaian Citizens
The Uganda e-visa for Ghanaian citizens is a legal document that permits you to enter Uganda for particular circumstances. In general, there are three types of Uganda e-Visas for Ghana:
- Uganda e-Tourist visa: utilized to enter Uganda for the purpose of tourism and other related conditioning. This single-entry e-visa allows you to stay in Uganda for 90 days from the date of your arrival and can be renewed.
- Uganda transit e-visa: is for transiting through Uganda or doing a short journey of fewer than seven days because this sort of e-visa permits you to stay in Uganda for only 07 days from the date of your arrival. This e-visa cannot be extended.
- East Africa visa: You can visit three countries with this synthetic visa: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. The first destination on your trip must be Uganda, and you can enter the country as many times as you like. In total, you have 90 days to stay in these countries.
2. How To Apply for an Online Uganda Visa as Ghanaian Citizens?
The operation form should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. Applying for an online Uganda visa form is fairly simple to understand and should not take you long to finish.
- Step 1: Choose your preferred visa type and processing time.
- Step 2: In this step, you must enter information regarding your visa and personal information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and date of arrival/departure. Before proceeding to the next step, double-check the accuracy of the information you provided in this step.
- Step 3: Pay the Visa Fee.
- Step 4: Receive confirmation of your visa order and wait for an e Visa to be sent to your email.
- Step 5: Check the status of your Uganda e-Visa.
In addition, Ghanaians can apply for a normal Uganda visa at the Uganda Embassy in Ghana .
3. Uganda e-Visa Service And Fee For Ghanaian Citizens
To apply for an e-Visa to Uganda from Ghana, you must pay two (2) fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
Ghanaian citizens must pay the Government fee because Ghana is not on the Uganda e-Visa exemption list.
The Service Charge Is Adjustable Depending On Which Of The Three Service Categories You Select From The List Below:
- Normal Service: If you choose this option, you will receive your e-visa in three business days.
- Urgent Service: You will obtain your Uganda e-visa within 48 hours if you select this option.
- Super-Urgent Service: This is the quickest type of Uganda e-visa and can be granted in as little as 24 hours.
Payment method: You can pay your bill in two ways: electronically (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via wire transfer (HSBC direct transaction).
Furthermore, we strongly advise you to purchase Covid-19 Insurance in order to safeguard your benefits while traveling and make your visa application simpler to approve.
Notes After Applying For e-Visa To Uganda From Ghana
After acquiring an Uganda visa for Ghanaian people, you should print it and bring a copy with you. The Uganda e-Visa is valid for three months after it is granted, so you can travel at any time.
As you can see, obtaining a Visa to Uganda from Ghana has never been simpler. You do not need to go to an embassy, you can apply from home at any time of day or night. It doesn't get much better than that.