Uganda visa requirements for Guernsey citizens - Fee & Service
The country of Uganda offers a variety of thrilling activities to Guernsey citizens, including extensive meadows, waterfalls, and Victoria Lake. When Guernsey citizens want to come to Uganda, what preparations do they need to make? We will help you to get an Uganda e-Visa for Guernsey citizens (electronic visa) in a very simple and fast manner.
Uganda's tourism industry is one of the biggest in the country, and the government is working on new legislation and regulations to optimize the industry's potential.
Among these alternatives is an Uganda e-Visa. Guernsey is also on the eligibility list for the Uganda e-visa application.
In 2016, the Ugandan government launched an electronic visa system (e-Visa). Visitors from Guernsey must obtain an online Uganda visa for Guernsey passports in order to enter Uganda. So, how can a Guernsey apply for an e-Visa to Uganda?
In this article, we explain Uganda e visa requirements for Guernsey citizens, as well as the types and costs.
1. Uganda Visa Requirements For Guernsey Citizens
To obtain a visa to Uganda from Guernsey, travelers must have a passport, a recent passport-size photograph, an Uganda visa requirements form, and some supporting documents.
Next comes a list of the requirements you must meet:
- A legal Guernsey passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in Uganda and contains at least two blank pages for verification markings.
- Your photograph clearly shows a face and a background.
- The flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) to verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda.
There are various additional documents you may attach to make obtaining an e-Visa for Uganda easier, including:
- Certificate of vaccination against yellow fever.
- Reservation of a hotel.
- A travel schedule.
Obtaining an Uganda e-Visa from Guernsey
Guernsey is not on the list of exempt nations for Uganda visas, hence Guernsey citizens must obtain an Uganda visa before coming to the country.
When visiting Uganda on vacation or for other short-term visits, Guernsey citizens can apply online for an Uganda visa.
There are three types of Uganda e-Visas available to Guernsey citizens
The Uganda e-visa for Guernsey citizens is a legal document that allows you to enter Uganda for certain purposes. There are three categories of Uganda e-Visas for Guernsey:
- Uganda e-Tourist visa: To enter Uganda for tourist purposes and other related purposes. This single-entry e-visa allows you to stay in Uganda for 90 days beginning on the day you arrive and can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-visa: is for transiting through Uganda or doing a short trip of fewer than seven days because this sort of e-visa only enables you to stay in Uganda for 07 days from the date of your arrival. This e-visa is not extendable.
- East Africa visa: This synthetic visa allows you to visit three countries: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. If you have this type of visa, Uganda must be your first destination, and you can enter these countries as often as you like for a maximum of 90 days.
2. How To Apply for an Online Uganda Visa as Guernsey Citizens?
The operation form should be completed in little more than 10 minutes. Applying for an online Uganda visa form is straightforward, and it should not take you long to complete.
- Step 1: Choose your visa type and processing time.
- Step 2: In this step, you must enter certain information regarding your visa and personal information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and the date of your arrival/departure. Before proceeding to the next step, you should carefully review the information you provided in this step.
- Step 3: Pay the Visa Fee.
- Step 4: Receive confirmation of your visa order and wait for an e Visa to be emailed to you.
- Step 5: Monitor the status of your Uganda e-Visa in Check status .
Furthermore, citizens of Guernsey can apply for a standard Uganda visa at the Uganda Embassy in Guernsey .
3. Uganda e-Visa Service And Fee For Guernsey Citizens
To apply for an e-Visa to Uganda from Guernsey, you must pay two (2) Uganda e-Visa Fees: Service Fee and Government Fee .
Guernsey citizens must pay the government charge because Guernsey is not on the Uganda e-Visa exemption list.
The Service Charge Is Variable Depending On Which Of The Three Service Categories You Select From The List Below:
- Normal: If you select this option, you will receive your e-visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: You will obtain your Uganda e-visa within 48 business hours if you choose this option.
- Super Urgent: This is the quickest Uganda e-visa option, and it can be received in as little as 24 business hours.
Payment method: You have two options for paying your bill: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBC direct transaction).
Furthermore, we strongly advise you to acquire Covid-19 Insurance in order to preserve your benefits while traveling and make it simpler for your visa application to be accepted.
Notes After Applying For A e-Visa To Uganda From Guernsey
When you receive your Uganda visa for Guernsey citizens, print it out and bring a copy with you. The Uganda e-Visa is valid for three months after it is granted, therefore you can travel at any of these times.
As you can see, obtaining an Uganda visa from Guernsey has never been simpler. You do not need to go to an embassy, you can apply from the comfort of your own home at any time of day or night. It doesn't get much more perfect than that.