Uganda Visa For Slovenian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- Uganda Visa Requirements For Slovenian Citizens
- Uganda Visas Can Be Applied For Online By Slovenian Citizens
- Uganda e-Visa Fees For Slovenian Citizens
Uganda visa for Slovenia:You will not forget the vast grasslands, the stunning waterfalls, and Lake Victoria when you visit Uganda. Uganda Immigration Services will assist you to obtain a Uganda e-visa for Slovenian citizens in a timely manner.
An electronic visa can be obtained online and Slovenian visitors to Uganda will need one upon arrival. Tourism in Uganda is one of the largest industries, and the government does its best to ensure that it reaches its full potential.
In this article, we will explain how to apply for an Uganda e-visa from Slovenia, including the services, fees, and requirements of it.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Slovenian Citizens
In order to obtain a Ugandan visa from Slovenia, you must meet the Uganda visa requirements and provide a couple of supporting documents.
Travelers are also required to present a passport, a recent passport-size photo, and the Uganda visa requirements for Slovenian citizens.
You Must Meet The Following Requirements To Get A Uganda Visa For Slovenia
Generally, the list of requirements for an e-visa to Uganda for Slovenians tends to be shorter and easier to meet than the list for casual travel. All you have to provide is illustrated below.
- Slovenian passports must contain at least two blank pages for verification markings and be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Uganda.
- Photograph of yourself, your face is clear against a white/plain background.
- You will need your flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) to verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda.
In order to expedite the process of obtaining a visa for Uganda, you may need to submit several documents, including:
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
- Hotel booking
- A travel itinerary.
Get A Uganda Visa From Slovenia
Citizens of Slovenia are not exempt from Uganda visas, so they can apply online for one. For Slovenian citizens wishing to visit Uganda for a short vacation, it is advisable to apply for an e-visa, which will grant them entry.
Types Of Uganda E Visa For Slovenian Citizens
Slovenian citizens may enter Uganda with an e-visa for specific purposes. Slovenian citizens can obtain one of three types of Uganda e-visas:
- Uganda Tourist e-Visa: used to enter Uganda for tourism, sightseeing or to visit relatives. Slovenian nationals may enter Uganda once and stay for up to 90 days from the date of arrival with this type of e-visa, it can be extended.
- Transit visas to Uganda: are only available to Slovenian travelers passing through the country or staying in it for less than seven days from the date of entry. Holders of this e visa do not have the option to extend their stay.
- A visa for East Africa allows you to travel to three countries in Africa: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya on the same trip, with Uganda being the first stop. You can travel to East Africa as many times as you wish and can spend a total of 90 days there.
Uganda Visas Can Be Applied For Online By Slovenian Citizens
Slovenians do not need to worry about obtaining an e-visa for Uganda, and they can also apply for a regular Uganda visa at the Uganda Embassy in Slovenia.
To Apply For An Uganda E Visa, Follow These Steps
Foreign nationals can apply for an Uganda e-Visa (electronic visa), a type of entry permit, through most countries, including Slovenia.
It shouldn't take you more than ten minutes to complete Uganda's online visa application form. It is extremely intuitive, so you should have no trouble filling it out.
- Step 1: You will select which visa type you want and how long it will take to process your application.
- Step 2: Provide information about your visa and personal information, such as: Full name, Gender, Birth date, Nationality, Passport number, and your arrival/departure date. Ensure that the information you provide is accurate before proceeding.
- Step 3: Pay the Visa cost.
- Step 4: Once you receive your Uganda e-visa order confirmation, you can track the progress of your Uganda e-visa by checking its status.
A Visa Uganda Allows Slovenia To Visit The Country For The Following Reasons:
- As a tourism
- For business
- To visit cousins, family
- For conveyance
- For healthcare
As soon as the short form has been submitted, Slovenian guests will be admitted to Uganda via e-Visa in a maximum of 03 business days, and a confirmation of your visa application will be sent to the email address used for the operation.
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Slovenian Citizens
In order to apply online for a Uganda visa, you will have to pay two (02) types of fees: the Service and Government fees.
The Government Fee is mandatory for all Slovenian applicants. This fee is paid to the Uganda Government in order to grant your visa.
Services Of Uganda E Visa For Slovenian Citizens
There are three service orders to choose from for the service charge in the following list:
- Normally Uganda e Visa: if you conclude this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e Visa: you'll be admitted to an Uganda e visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Superurgent Uganda e Visa: can be attained in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e visa.
Fees Of Uganda Visa For Slovenian Citizens
Uganda e-visa cost varies based on the type of visa and processing time. Uganda Immigration Services offers quality services at a reasonable cost.
Additionally, you can purchase COVID-19 insurance to ensure that your benefits are covered when traveling overseas.
In our payment system, you have 02 options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (Bank of Cyprus).