Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Kiribati Citizens
Hiking And Nature Walk Safaris in Murchison Falls National Park is regarded as being the most spectacular trekking path in the park. The journey starts with a Nile boat cruise to the base of the falls.
Travelers will have a fantastic experience observing sloping hills, witnessing the thundering roar of the falls, and possibly finding different avian species in Murchison Falls National Park. Once you reach the summit, you will be amazed to see the Nile's streams push their way through an 8m wide passageway in the rocks, making a 45m fall as it descends below to resume its route.
Regardless of the fact that the park remains open all year, the ideal time to go on a nature walk or trekking excursion at Murchison Falls National Park is during the dry season. The paths are normally dry and simple to navigate during the dry season, as opposed to the rainy season, when they become muddy and slippery.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we aim to provide quality visa services to international clients through a simple, efficient, and fast visa application process. Kiribati travelers, what are you waiting for? Register now if Uganda is one of your expected destinations.
Murchison Falls National park, Uganda
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Kiribati Citizens
Do Kiribati citizens need a visa to travel to Uganda?
- Kiribati citizens MUST require a visa to enter Uganda.
We strongly recommend you apply for a visa online or through the Uganda Immigration Services website. It will save a lot of time compared to the traditional style. Currently, tourists from Kiribati can apply for 1 of the following 3 types of visas:
- Transit Visa
- A Transit visa through Uganda is also known as a transit visa. If you need to stop in Uganda for a short period of time, this visa allows you 7 days and grants one entrance.
- Tourist Visa
- With this visa, you will have 90 days to travel freely to Uganda. You are allowed to enter Uganda only once when applying for this visa. This visa is valid 90 days after the date of arrival and is used for tourism, not for work purposes.
- East Africa Visa
- With this visa, you will have unlimited entries to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. Moreover, you still get 90 days to explore all 3 countries. This visa does not allow you to work in any way, and you cannot extend it.
As a beautiful and wild kingdom, Uganda is an attractive destination for tourists who come here to relax and explore its unique ecosystem, vast national conservation parks, unique features, and interesting culture.
For Kiribati citizens who they want to travel there, they must apply for an Uganda visa with the following necessary procedures and documents:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity and 3 blank pages for visa stamping.
- 01 recently taken photo with white background, no glasses, and no hat.
- A scanned copy of the first page of your passport.
- The government requires tour plans for processing e-visa.
- Confirmation of booking any hotel or accommodation in Kiribati.
- A confirmation paper of round-trip booking.
- REQUIRED: Kiribati travelers must acquire a vaccine for Yellow Fever before visiting Uganda.
Uganda e-visa requirements for Kiribati citizens
How To Apply For An Uganda e-Visa For Kiribati Citizens
In this section, we will show the steps to apply for an Uganda e-visa for Kiribati citizens, and soon you will have a visa to go to Uganda.
- First, click on this link; it will lead you to the visa application page to begin.
- Depending on the purpose of your trip, you choose the proper type of visa.
- Fill in your information in the form. This step requires you to enter and check if your information is correct, or your application will be rejected.
- Paying the visa service fee is that you have completed the necessary procedures.
- After 3 days of processing, your e-visa outcome will be sent to your email. When going to the airport, you must show a copy of your electronic visa; therefore, travelers must download and print it to present to the Officers.
Next, Kiribati applicants can read and learn more about the Rush Visa service options below:
Rush Visa Service (Processing Time)
Applicants, you may select one of the below services if you need your visa urgently. Note that our default procedure is set to Normal Service by default when you apply for a visa.
- Normal Service
- Our standard processing time is 03 working days. This service comes at no extra cost.
- Urgent Service
- Selecting this method will let us know you need a visa within 48 hours. Additional fees will be charged when you pay the visa service fee.
- Super Urgent Service
- Choose this method, and we will focus on processing your application, and your visa will be sent to you within 24 hours. Additional fees will be included when you pay the visa service fee.
Uganda e-visa for Kiribati citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Kiribati Citizens
For your visa to be processed, Kiribati applicants MUST submit the Service Fee and Government Fee as a requirement.
We recommend Kiribati citizens purchase Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance as well. Understanding you have travel insurance might bring ease of mind when a problem occurs on your trip. Travel insurance has several key benefits, and understanding them will help you make the best decision about the insurance type to choose for your next journey.
Kiribati applicants can submit the payment with the following:
- For electronic payment: Mastercard, American Express, Visa, and Paypal.
- For wire transfers: the Bank of Cyprus.
In addition, when you apply for an Uganda e-visa for Kiribati citizens through our services, applicants will be given 2 additional services: pick-up service and Uganda eSim.