Uganda Visa For Lithuanian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Ajai Wildlife Reserve, known for its grasslands, rainforests, and marshes, is home to no significant Uganda Safari activities. The park was intended to protect the white rhinoceroses, which are now extinct in Uganda due to trafficking. The reserve's ecology is quite diversified for each species, among the most frequent and easily discovered being python snakes, crocodiles, buffaloes, warthogs, and bird species.
The Ajai Game Reserve, situated on the western bank of the Albert Nile, was first placed under the sole supervision of the prominent local chief known as Ajai in 1937. The reserve preserved one of the last remaining groups of White Rhinos until a year later, in 1980. The Ugandan government intends to restore rhinos.
This Reserve is accessible to tourists throughout the year. There are no hotel options within the Wildlife Reserve; however, visitors can rest in Arua Town. Alternatively, people with simple tents can stay at the reserve's campsite.
Reading this far, you must have felt the wild nature in Uganda. Are you planning to book a trip to Uganda in the near future? Want to know more about the procedure for an Uganda visa for Lithuanian citizens? What standards do you need? In this article, Uganda Immigration Services will give you the information you need.
Ajai Wildlife Reserve, Uganda
Uganda Visa Requirements For Lithuanian Citizens
Lithuanian passport holders can currently receive 90-day single-entry and multiple-entry tourist visas in the form of an electronic visa, which must be acquired before arriving in Uganda.
- Tourist visa - Tourist visas for Lithuanian travelers can be granted for durations of up to 90 days and a single entrance into Uganda.
- East Africa visa - The East African visa permits Lithuanian citizens to visit Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda with the same multiple-entry visa. The visa is valid for 90 days and can be obtained at Uganda Immigration Services.
- Transit visa - Lithuanian travelers who need to switch a connecting flight into or out of Uganda are granted a transit visa. This single-entry visa grants travelers 07 days to stay in Uganda.
A Lithuanian citizen who wishes to travel to Uganda must gather the visa requirements for an Uganda e-Visa completely. The following are the Uganda visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens:
- A valid Lithuanian passport with at least 6 months of eligibility after the planned trip date.
- The passport should have 02 pages available for visa stamping.
- A photograph of the applicant with a clear face and white background.
- A Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate is REQUIRED.
- A valid email address where you can receive correspondence about your visa request.
- To submit the Uganda visa costs, you'll need a debit or credit card.
If my passport has less than recommended duration, can I still apply for an Uganda visa?
- No, applicants cannot apply for a visa if the passport has less than 06 months before the trip. Thus, before you apply for a visa, make sure your passport is still valid. Additionally, you can contact our visa experts if you have any unanswered concerns, and we will assist you in resolving the problem.
Uganda visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens
Applying For An Uganda e-Visa From Lithuania
Lithuanian applicants will fill out the basic personal, passport, and travel details on the application form within a few minutes. Applicants must first address a few traveling-related questions and a bit of personal information. This is less complicated than going to the embassy to apply for a visa. There are 5 simple stages of application:
- First, fill out the online form. You must complete the form online with valid information.
- Second, choose the visa type according to your plan to Uganda (Transit/ Tourist/ East Africa visa). You can also adjust the processing time for visa applications as well (Standard/Urgent/ Super Urgent).
- Third, fill out your information
- Full Name.
- Passport Number.
- Fourth, confirm the provided information and submit the processing fee using a debit/credit card.
- Finally, click the "SUBMIT" button to send the visa application.
Processing Time Services:
Lithuanian applicants should note that you are not required to select this feature if you do not need it. The default will be standard and there is no fee, however, if you choose the rest of the features, you will be charged a fee. The cost depends on how quickly you want to get your visa.
- Standard Processing - The visa application will return the result within 03 business days.
- Fast Processing - When selecting this service, your visa application will return the result in less than 48 business hours.
- Super Fast Processing - When choosing this service, the visa application will return the result in 24 business hours.
Uganda visa for Lithuanian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Lithuanian Citizens
The Service Fee and Government Fee are required fees that you have to pay to be able to get visa approval.
Are you planning your trip? Worried about the risks that may arise during the trip? So why not choose Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance for more peace of mind about your journey whether it is a business trip or an excursion to many parts of the world? Lithuanian citizens should consider purchasing travel insurance for its own benefits when traveling long distances.
Lithuanian citizens can submit the service fee through
- Online methods: American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Paypal.
- For direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.
Another benefit that you will receive when applying for a visa at Uganda Immigration Services is that you will be assisted with the pick-up service and Uganda eSim.