Uganda Visa For Greenlandic Citizens - Requirements & Fee
Uganda is one of the most beautiful countries in Africa. It's no wonder Winston Churchill dubbed this incredible country the "pearl of Africa" with its thick, foggy forests, snow-capped mountains, glassy lakes, and vast savannas.
Make travel arrangements to Uganda right away. But to ensure that your trip to Uganda runs successfully, you must first ensure that you are qualified for a visa, and fulfill certain conditions for an entry into Uganda. With Uganda Immigration Services, we provide details of the Uganda visa requirements for Greenlander citizens.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Greenlandic Citizens
Having a Visa is a REQUIREMENT for Greenlander citizens to enter Uganda.
Uganda provides 3 accessible tourist visa types for travelers from Greenland. We will explain the use of each visa as well as their conditions below:
- Transit visa - Greenlanders travelers who are on their way to another country, will require this type of visa if they want to enter Uganda for a short time. This visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date, allowing Greenland travelers to have a short trip of 07 days to Uganda.
- Tourist visa - If you are interested in exploring Uganda, this visa is for you. Greenlander citizens will have access to Uganda once and are only allowed to participate in tourist activities for 90 days.
- East Africa visa - Africa tourism has much more to offer than just Uganda. With this visa, Greenlander citizens will be able to travel to 3 countries: Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. For 90 days, travelers can enter 3 countries as many times as they prefer.
In the following section, Greenlander applicants must read carefully and understand the requirements before applying for an Uganda visa.
- Greenlander travelers must hold a valid Greenland passport (at least 06 months of validation)
- At least 02 blank pages for visa stamping.
- A photo on white background.
- A biographical page, recommends a clear copy of it.
- Georgian travelers present a certificate of Yellow Fever vaccination before entering Uganda.
- Hotel reservation and flight ticket.
Uganda e-visa requirements for Greenlander citizens
How To Apply For An Uganda e-Visa From Greenland
It is very easy to acquire a visa to Uganda. We will demonstrate step-by-step for applicants in this section and you will get it done. Our services are always online if you need any assistance.
- Begin applying for an Uganda e-visa.
- Select a suitable visa type for your trip.
- Fill in your information in the application and make sure they are correct.
- Before finishing your application, complete the payment.
Additionally, our Rush Visa services provide 3 choices for visa applicants. Applicants may or may not include this service, however, if you intend to select one then it must be done at the end of the visa application.
- Standard Processing - This is our regular visa processing. Applicants will receive the visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent Processing - If you select urgent processing, your visa will be processed and delivered within 48 hours.
- Super-urgent Processing - If you select super-urgent processing, your visa will be processed and delivered within 24 hours.
NOTE: A service charge is REQUIRED if applicants select the last 2 options, Urgent and Super-urgent processing.
Uganda visa for Greenlander citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Greenlandic Citizens
Before your visa application can be processed and approved, Greelander applicants are REQUIRED to complete the Service Fee and Government Fee.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 is optional but we strongly suggest acquiring one as it may come in really helpful if you lost your documents/ luggage, or injuries as such.
Greenlander applicants can choose one of the following methods of payment below:
- Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Paypal.
- For wire transfers: the bank of Cyprus.
Travelers from Greenland apply for an Uganda visa through our services, we will include pick-up service and Uganda eSim as well.