Uganda Visa For Guyanese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
One of the most interesting activities when visiting Lake Mburo National Park is the Night Game Drive. This night trip will bring unique experiences to tourists. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to observe a wide range of nocturnal animals in the savannah forest of Lake Mburo National Park.
Night game drives are activities that take place in the wilderness of Lake Mburo National Park after sunset. This activity mainly uses light sources to identify animals more clearly at night. This activity also gives you the opportunity to approach some animals more easily as they usually do not fear the presence of humans in the evening. Or let wildlife animals get closer to your vehicle, and you'll have a better view of lions, which may be big and thrilling.
The quickest route to get to this Lake Mburo national park is from Kampala, the capital city, which takes approximately 3 hours by road. Alternatively, you may book a flight from Kajjansi to Mbarara in about an hour. It's time to schedule your Night Game Drive in Uganda and enjoy a memorable experience with nighttime species. Visit Uganda Immigration Services to learn more about Uganda visa requirements as well as how to apply for one.
Uganda e-visa for Guyanese citizens
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Guyanese Citizens
Uganda visa for Guyanese citizens is granted based on the purpose of the trip and for how long. Travelers should also know that the Uganda tourist visa has both single-entry and multiple-entry types.
- Uganda Transit visa (single-entry) - this visa is only necessary if Uganda is not the main destination of your journey, and you only need to stay in Uganda for a short period of time. This visa allows you to set foot in Uganda for 7 days.
- Uganda Tourist visa (single-entry) - To travel to Uganda you need this type of visa. You are allowed to engage in any tourism activities on Ugandan soil while holding this visa. You are given up to 90 days to explore Uganda freely.
- East Africa visa (multiple-entry) - For the best experience and exploration, the special visa also grants you 90 days of travel, you will be allowed to travel throughout Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. There is no limit to how many times you can move between 3 countries.
Citizens from Guyana are not eligible for visa exemption when visiting Uganda, so you MUST apply for a visa before traveling to Uganda. Guyanese visitors to Uganda need to meet all essential documentation below:
In addition, some other conditions that you also need to add are:
- Guyana passport has 2 blank pages to receive visa stamps and is valid for at least 6 months validity on the passport.
- A passport-sized picture is necessary.
- A copy of the applicant’s biographical page.
You will add the following documents if any to increase your approval chance: Yellow fever vaccine certificate, hotel reservations, and travel itinerary.
Uganda visa requirements for Guyanese citizens
Applying For An Uganda e-Visa For Guyanese Citizens
The steps to apply for an Uganda tourist visa are faster than you think. Guyanese applicants now don't have to spend a lot of time going to Uganda Embassy or waiting in line for their turn.
- Click here to register for a visa using online form.
- Choose the visa and processing visa service you need. (for processing visa services, you can see more below this section)
- Fill in your information in the blanks including basic information and passport data. The information you provide should be accurate to avoid unexpected problems.
- Complete payment. You will receive a confirmation invoice via your email.
Processing Visa Services (Rush Visa)
- Standard Procedure - This is the default visa process, there will be no extra fees and you will receive your visa in about 3 days.
- Urgent Procedure - Selecting this process will help you get your visa in about 48 hours. You need to pay the service fee if you choose this service.
- Super-urgent Procedure - this form will help you get your visa even fastest, within 24 hours. A service fee is required as well.
Uganda visa application for Guyanese citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Guyanese Citizens
The Service Fee and Government Fee are REQUIRED for Guyanese applicants when applying for an Uganda visa.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 protects you against the risks of a non-refundable flight and lost items as such. You can also face health risks when experiencing a changing environment, having an accident, traveling unlike at home, and many other unexpected risks that can cause you trouble.
Currently, our system only accepts two forms of payment:
- Online system: Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, and American Express.
- Wire transfers: the bank of Cyprus.
In addition, customers who apply for a visa to Uganda through our services also receive 2 add-on services: pick-up service and Uganda eSim.