Uganda Visa Requirements For Bruneian Citizens - Fees and Types
Kyahugeye Island, this 14-hectare island, managed by Lake Bunyonyi Eco Resort, is worth exploring if you want to observe species like zebras, Ipala, and Kobe up close. All of them came from Lake Mburo National Park.
Today, the island is certainly worth a visit. Although well-maintained, it has retained its original integrity, with overgrown trails and other features that provide a great feeling of adventure while chasing down the friendly creatures that may be approached up close. Obviously, all of this needs money to maintain, so when you arrive, you must pass through the Eco Resort and spend a little admission charge, but in exchange, you will be supplied with a guide who will guarantee you see the animals, so it is a tiny thing to pay!
If you are a traveler from Brunei and plan a trip to Uganda anytime soon, you will definitely need a visa. Uganda Immigration Services is here to offer adventurers our exceptional customer services as well as a high chance of getting your visa approval.
Select Uganda Visa For Bruneians
Before requesting an Uganda E-Visa, applicants should first consider the duration of their stay in Uganda and whether they intend to explore other surrounding nations. There are 03 common Uganda visas for Bruneians, so keep reading to find out which one is best for you.
- Transit e-Visa (single-entry)
If you anticipate a long delay in Uganda and Uganda isn't your primary destination, the Transit E-Visa is a good alternative. You'll have up to 07 days to explore Uganda with this E-Visa before your subsequent trip.
- Tourist e-Visa (single-entry)
The Tourist E-Visa does not involve working or studying, but it does allow you to relax, see someone you know in Uganda, and do as much traveling as you can. Visitors from Brunei have one entrance into Uganda and stay in the country for up to 90 days with their Tourist E-Visa.
- East Africa e-Visa (multiple-entry)
The East Africa visa presents you with an incomparable travel package not just in Uganda, but also in Rwanda and Kenya. You can explore Rwanda and Kenya as often as you like during your 90 days journey to Uganda with this E-Visa.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Bruneians
A visa is REQUIRED to enter Uganda. The Uganda visa for Bruneians may take a little effort to meet the requirements but worry not, that’s why we are here. We will list all the necessary documents below:
- Holders must have a valid passport.
- The passport needs to have a minimum of 06 months validity remaining from the arrival date in Uganda
- 02 blank pages for stamps.
- Scan of the passport’s biographical page
- An international Yellow Fever Immunization is REQUIRED.
- An additional passport photo of the applicant.
- Flight information.
- Arrival/ Departure date.
- The flight ticket confirmation
- Hotel reservation
In addition to the requirements, the following purposes are accepted for Bruneians to enter Uganda with an e-Visa:
- For vacation & leisures.
- For medical treatments.
- For family visits.
How To Apply For An Uganda Visa For Bruneians
In this section, you should read through it carefully before you submit your application.
The procedure for applying for an Uganda visa:
- Step 1: Preparation
- Please make sure you read and follow the “Uganda visa requirements” above.
- Choose the right visa type for your travel.
- Check if your passport meets the requirements.
- Step 2: Apply online
- Input your personal data into the online form.
- Your full name.
- Date of birth
- Your passport number.
- Step 3: Confirm your information
- In this step, you should double-check every detail you provided. This step is rather vital because you cannot undo any mistakes once you submit your application.
- Step 4: Complete the payment
- If there is no mistake, you will pay the visa fee and submit the application.
Please remember the visa approval needs time to process and examine the credentials after the application is submitted. The Uganda visa application procedure for Bruneians takes around 03 working days. This time frame may be shorter if Bruneian nationals utilize the Rush visa service at Uganda Immigration Services. However, leave all the complicated stuff for us to take care of, our professionals will make sure your visa is delivered on time for your trip. You can look at three processing time options for an Uganda visa provided by Uganda Immigration Services .
- Basic Processing - Visa is granted in 03 working days. No extra fee is required.
- Fast Processing - Visa is granted within 48 hours. An extra fee is required.
- Super Fast Processing - Visa is granted within 24 hours. An extra fee is required.
Uganda Visa Fee for Bruneians
Uganda visa for Bruneians requires the Service Fee and the Government Fee to be submitted.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance is available when international travel faces medical and financial risks. Travel Insurance is intended for worldwide travelers looking for:
- Unforeseen medical costs, such as COVID-19-related costs, are covered.
- Trip cancellations and lost suitcases are additional travel perks.
You can proceed to complete payment in 2 ways:
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal.
- For the wire transfer method, we currently accept the Bank of Cyprus.
Every applicant via Uganda Immigration Services will additionally receive an add-on pick-up service and Uganda eSim.