Uganda Visa For Saint Helenian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Rolling Green Landscapes
As you go across Uganda, you can't help but notice how beautiful and verdant the nation is. If you have only seen Africa on TV or the news, you'd be mistaken for believing it's a dry, sandy country, yet this is far from reality.
Every year Uganda receives the same amount of rain and relative humidity as the UK, which is enough to provide water for life and growth. So if you wonder if Uganda can develop a farming industry, the answer is yes. Uganda can grow many kinds of fruit trees such as corn, coffee, bananas, potatoes, cassava, tea, and many other foods. So when you travel to Uganda, you can rest assured that you will find a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables
In Uganda, most household usually has a garden to grow crops for exchange and trade. This subsistence farming industry provides a stable income for many people. This has created a pretty special landscape for terraced fields in Uganda, each field has a distinct green color, attracting many tourists and photographers.
Uganda has a lot of magic that you won't see elsewhere. Through Uganda Immigration Services you will find the information you need to apply for a visa to Uganda and what the fees are. Moreover, our service can assist you with visa applications if you are busy.
Apply for an Uganda visa online
Type of An Uganda Visa For Helenian Citizens
Must citizens of Saint Helena have a visa to travel to Uganda? Saint Helena is not a visa-exempt country to Uganda, so obtaining a visa is mandatory for Helenian citizens. In the first section, we list the obtainable visa types for Helenian tourists.
- Tourist visa
- A visa for tourism trips. Applicants can enter Uganda once and are allowed to stay for 90 days (3 months). While holding this visa, no work-related activity is permitted.
- East Africa visa
- In addition to the tourism option, holders of this visa are allowed 90 days (3 months) to explore the East Africa region. The visa allows multiple entries to enter Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. This visa duration cannot be extended.
- Transit visa
- If Uganda is not your main destination for the trip, this visa lets you access Uganda once for 07 days before moving to the primary destination.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Saint Helenian Citizens
With many years of experience in the visa field, it is highly recommended that Helenian applicants complete the requirements before applying for a visa to Uganda. Applicants must present the following:
- An original Saint Helena passport.
- Applicants need to ensure their passport will not expire in less than 06 months, and also have at least 02 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Applicants must acquire a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
- A copy of biographical information.
- Prepare additional 02 passport-sized photographs.
- Verify the date of arrival and departure from Uganda.
- Flight ticket/ information if available.
Uganda visa requirements for Saint Helenian citizens
Applying For An Uganda Visa For Saint Helenian Citizens
In this subsequent section, we will provide a guide on how to apply for an Uganda visa for Saint Helenians citizens. It will not take more than 20 minutes and applicants just need to follow the instruction below:
- Step 1: Begin the online application form via "Apply Visa" here.
- Step 2: Consider and select the correct visa type.
- Step 3: Next, you need to fill in your details. Read carefully and only provide the exact information.
- Step 4: Select the method of payment and confirm. Once you submit your application, allow it up to several days to process.
Rush Visa Service (Processing Time)
Please note that you must select this rush visa service before submitting your visa application. A service fee is required, and the cost varies depending on how fast you want to receive your visa approval.
- Normal Processing
- Standard processing when you begin applying for a visa. You will receive your visa approval within 03 business days. No service fee requires.
- Urgent Processing
- Faster processing service which will grant your visa approval within 24 to 48 hours at the service cost of $79.
- Super Urgent Processing
- The fastest processing service available currently, your visa approval is granted within 24 hours after the submission. The applicant requires to pay a service cost of $99.
Uganda visa for Saint Helenian citizens
Uganda Visa Fees For Saint Helenian Citizens
Helenian applicants must pay Service Fee and Government Fee when applying for an Uganda e-Visa.
Purchasing Travel Insurance or COVID-19 is sometimes optional for some countries like Uganda but is essential for any of your travels abroad. Traveling often involves a lot of unforeseen risks. This will cause financial risks for tourists. At that time, the effect of insurance will come into play when supporting clients a lot when problems occur.
For methods of payment, applicants can pay with the following:
- Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- Or we accept direct deposits from the Bank of Cyprus.
With Uganda Immigration Services, we provide free pick-up service and Uganda eSim for Helenian citizens when you apply for a visa through our service.