Uganda Visa For Nauruan Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Matheniko Wildlife Reserve
In the Northeast of Uganda, part of the Karamoja region, Matheniko Wildlife Reserve is a protected sanctuary. Matheniko park ranks fifth among Uganda's most critically endangered protected wildlife reserves.
Travelers can find over 3000 years old historic sites when they visit Matheniko National Park. The rock paintings are believed to be the work of the Kushites and Nilotic. In addition, this is also the home of the Ostrich, the largest bird in the world. A wide variety of large wildlife can be found at Matheniko National Park while driving around. For bird lovers, this is also a bird paradise with some rare species. This reserve contains both resident and migratory birds.
An ideal time to visit Matheniko Park is during the dry season. The dry season will generally fall from June to September and from December to February. During the dry season, the path will be more open and clear, along with the wildlife. The regular rainy season will start in April, May, November, and December. When the rainy season begins, the road will become muddy, difficult to navigate, and almost inaccessible.
Now, applying for a tourist visa to Uganda has become a lot easier with the advent of e-visa. At Uganda Immigration Services, our visa experts assist citizens of Nauru with the visa application process, the requirements you must meet, and the cost of the service. We pride ourselves on fast, convenient, and affordable visa services.
Matheniko Wildlife Reserve, Uganda
Uganda Visa Requirements For Nauruan Citizens
Citizens of Nauru are not entitled to the visa-free policy when traveling to Uganda. Thus, Nauruan citizens MUST apply for a visa before coming to Uganda.
Before applying for a visa to Uganda, we recommend you learn a little bit about the different types of tourist visas. Currently, the Ugandan government allows citizens from Nauru to be granted tourist visas in the 3 categories below.
- Transit Visa - This visa allows you to enter Uganda once, for a short period of time (no more than 07 days). Nauruan travelers only need this visa if Uganda is not their main destination and they need to transit through Uganda during their journey.
- Tourist/ Traveling Visa - With this visa, Nauruan citizens are allowed to travel to Uganda for tourism purposes only. This visa grants a single entry to Uganda and a duration of 90 days (3 months) to stay in Uganda.
- East African Visa - This visa is for Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. Having this e-vía with you, Nauruan travelers can visit all 3 countries without an entry limit for 90 days (3 months). It is also a tourist visa; thus, you can participate in any tourism activities. Any work-related activities are prohibited.
The major aspect of the Uganda visa application process is compiling and delivering the needed documentation. The applicant must gather and submit the essential forms in order to qualify for an Uganda visa.
- Applicants must use a valid Nauru passport.
- The validity of your passport must not be less than 6 months, and at least 2 blank pages are required for visa stamping.
- A document of the biographical information page that is scanned by the applicant and then submitted via email.
- A picture of the applicant was taken recently.
- Most importantly, citizens of Nauru need to have the Yellow Fever vaccine to be allowed into Uganda.
- You also need to clearly show the purpose of your trip to Uganda, the date of departure as well as the date of return.
- Verify the address of your destination, if applicable.
Uganda visa requirements for Nauruan citizens
Apply For An Uganda Visa For Nauruan Citizens
This section will demonstrate an overview of the steps to apply for a visa to Uganda. Before starting to apply for a visa, it is helpful to complete the required criteria in the previous section. Also, applicants should not book tickets early before the results of their visa are available.
- Nauruan citizens only need to spend about 20 minutes providing the necessary information for the visa application process to Uganda.
- The first step is to apply for a visa using this online form.
- Select the appropriate visa type for your trip (Tourist/ East Africa/ Transit visa).
- Provide your information (Name, Gender, D.o.B, Nationality) and passport information (issued date, expiration date, etc.)
- Before submitting your application, you need to verify the accuracy of the information. After paying the cost, you have completed the process, only waiting for the results in a few days.
Rush Visa (Processing time)
Nauruan applicants should note that they must choose this service before applying for a visa. Any change after the submission is not possible.
- Normal Processing - Your visa application will be processed within 3 days. In addition, there are no extra costs to the conventional process.
- Urgent Processing - To get your visa within 48 hours, this service is your option and you will have to pay an additional fee of $79.
- Super Urgent Processing - To get a visa on the same day, or within 24 hours, this is the last option for you. The cost for this service is $99.
Uganda visa for Nauruan citizens
Uganda Visa Fee For Nauruan Citizens
Service Fee and Government Fee are required for Nauruan applicants. The two (02) fees must be paid before your application can be processed.
Your health is a top concern when you travel overseas. In an unfortunate event, your regular health insurance may not be available while you are abroad. Moreover, some countries also require you to have international insurance to prove your ability to pay for medical treatment before traveling. Therefore, we strongly recommend that Nauruan citizens purchase Travel Insurance or COVID-19.
To pay for visa fees, Nauruan applicants should only use the following methods that our system accepts:
- Pay online via American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- Or, for direct deposit, we accept the bank of Cyprus.
One more thing to note, for Nauruan citizens applying for a visa to Uganda through our service, we also include pick-up service and Uganda eSim in a traveling package. Contact us through our website for more information about Uganda e-visa and related services.