Uganda Visa For South Georgian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Kasubi, located in Kampala, is the largest traditional kingdom of Uganda to this day. It is not only a burial ground but also a still active religious site in the kingdom of Buganda.
Kabaka, king of millions of Buganda people, symbolizes the spiritual, political, and face of the kingdom of Buganda. Here are the burial places of four previous kings. Kasubi was originally a place used by kings and members of high rank in the complex culture of Buganda at that time as a place to perform important ceremonies over the centuries.
Are you planning to travel to Uganda from South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands? Do you have questions about the visa process as well as the cost to apply for a visa? Begin today at the Uganda Immigration Services website.
Uganda Visa Requirements For South Georgian Citizens
Do citizens of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands need a visa to Uganda?
Citizens of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands REQUIRE to apply for a visa to travel to Uganda.
With many years of experience in the visa field, we recommend that applicants go through the following sequence: visa selection, fulfilling the visa requirements, and lastly, applying for a visa.
Uganda visas for South Georgian citizens are offered in 3 following categories:
- Transit visa - A transit visa allows travelers to access Uganda once up to 07 days before moving to the next destination.
- Tourist visa - For tourism purposes, this is the visa for you. Holders of this type of visa are granted one entry to Uganda for 90 days (3 months). This visa prohibits any work-related activity.
- East Africa visa - With this visa, travelers are granted multiple entries to explore the East Africa region including Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. Holders of this visa can enjoy all tourist attractions and activities in these countries for 90 days (3 months). However, this visa is not extensible.
After selecting the visa you want, the next step is to prepare the necessary documents before applying for a visa. This is the most important step as it also determines your visa eligibility.
- An original and valid passport of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands.
- The passport also must be valid for at least 06 months, and 02 unused pages for visa stamping.
- A photograph of the applicant that was taken recently, on white background
To apply for a Ugandan e-visa, it may be necessary to provide extra documentation.
- Applicants should acquire a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination, approved by the World Health Organization standards.
- A biographical information copy.
- Verify hotel or lodge reservations if available.
Applying For An Uganda Visa For South Georgian Citizens
Finally, after you have completed the above 2 steps, choose a visa and prepare the required visa criteria. You can now apply for a visa for yourself. To apply for a visa, simply follow these steps:
- Step 1: Begin the Uganda visa application here. Choose your visa type (Transit visa/ Tourist visa/ East Africa visa). Provide your personal information as well as your passport details.
- Step 2: Verify your information then select the payment method.
- Step 3: Complete the Uganda visa fees.
- Step 4: Wait for the visa outcome, and when you receive your visa as a PDF attachment via email, make sure to download and print it.
Rush Visa Service
Uganda Immigration Services provides the processing time service for emergency situations in which you want to receive your visa approval within 24 to 48 hours. Applicants have the option to adjust the processing time at a cost. Continue reading to find out more.
- Standard Processing
- This service automatically applies when you apply for a visa on our system. The time requires is within 03 working days and there is a small fee for this service.
- Urgent Processing
- When requesting urgent processing, applicants will receive the visa within 48 hours with an extra fee.
- Super Urgent Processing
- The cost of super urgent processing is $99, which guarantees your visa approval within 24 hours.
Uganda Visa Fee For South Georgian Citizens
Applicants are required to submit Service Fee and Government Fee when applying for an e-visa to Uganda.
Applicants should consider acquiring Travel Insurance or COVID-19 because it can become very useful for long trips. Traveling far away has many potential problems your insurance may not be able to cover the fees.
Applicants can select one of the following methods to submit visa payments:
- Online method: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- For direct deposit, our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.
Applicants can take advantage of our pick-up service and Uganda eSim when applying for a visa at Uganda Immigration Services.