Uganda e-Visa For Austrian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- Uganda e-Visa Types For Austrian Citizens
- Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Austrian Citizens
- Uganda e-Visa Fees For Austrian Citizens
Uganda e-Visa for Austrian citizens: Austrian citizens seeking to visit Uganda need only fill out an easy Uganda e-Visa (electronic visa) from at Uganda Immigration Services website.
Due to the plentiful meadows scattered throughout the country, the unique ethical culture, and the vast variety of creatures, Uganda is a favorite holiday destination among a wide range of people. There is also the fact that Uganda has vast deserts, beautiful waterfalls, and Lake Victoria, which is the largest freshwater lake in Africa and the second largest lake in the world.
Nearly 150 countries, including Austria, can apply for the Uganda eVisa, with the exception of those from countries that are visa-exempt. Learn how to obtain a Ugandan visa for Austria citizens as well as the requirements in this article.
Uganda visa for Austrian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Types For Austrian Citizens
In Uganda, eVisas are approved for specific types of trips by Austrian citizens. For all foreigners traveling, there are 3 types of Uganda e-Visas:
- Tourist e-visas in Uganda: Is valid for 3 months from the date of arrival which allow entry into Uganda for tourism and other activities. You can stay in Uganda for over 90 days with an e-visa in this category.
- Uganda transit e-visa: is only available for travelers who are passing through Uganda or for trips of less than seven days since the visa only allows you to remain in Uganda for 07 days from the date of your arrival and can not be extended.
- An East Africa visa: Is valid for 3 months from the date of issuance which is a type of synthetic visa that allows travelers to travel to East Africa. The visa type allows travelers to enter Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for 90 days with multiple entries.
Do Austrian Citizens Need A Visa For Uganda?
Travelers with an Austrian passport who wish to enter Uganda must possess a valid visa. The process of obtaining a Uganda visa online is the easiest and fastest way for Austrian citizens to enter Uganda.
Visitors can apply for a temporary stay visa through the embassy's website for one or more entries. This is ideal for short-term trips, business trips, and other short-term stays. The Austrian should get the appropriate visas from a Ugandan delegation or consulate if they plan to move permanently to Uganda.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Austrian Citizens
Austrian citizens are generally less likely to need to meet the Uganda e-Visa conditions than can be said for casual citizens
- Austrian passports with verification marks must have at least a 6-month validity from the appointment date in Uganda and more than 2 blank runners for verification marks.
- You can take photos of yourself in the last 6 months
- A flight ticket will be required.
- A global certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination is also referred to as a “Yellow card”.
- Hotel reservations are also required for e-visa to be processed.
Uganda e-visa for Austrian citizens
Austrian visitors May Visit Uganda For The Following Purposes:
- As a tourism
- To visit relatives, family, cousins
- For transit
- For study, educational purpose.
- For work, or commericial trip.
A short operation form must be completed in order for Austria travelers to obtain the Uganda e-Visa in a week. It is then delivered by mail to the address given in the operation.
How To Apply For A Uganda e-Visa From Austria
Our website offers a variety of ways to get an e-Visa for Uganda through which you can request a Tourist or Transit visa via the online application form.
Firstly, Austria must fill the required information includes particular details, similar as:
- Full name
- Passport number
- Phone number
Also, applicants for Austria must answer numerous health and travel questions, such as: Address where they intend to stay, Purpose, Date and Duration of their trip. With utmost visa conditions for Uganda applicants also have to submit the necessary documents.
Secondly, those filling out the online form must choose the payment method through electronic transfer or wire transfer using a credit or debit card.
Finally, once the e-visa is approved, the Uganda ETA will be sent to travelers’ email accounts.
Traveling With The Uganda e-Visa
Within 3 working days after submitting the online form, Austria aspirants will be granted an e-Visa. They must draw up a duplicate and bring it to Uganda with the passport registered in the operation. The visa must be presented at the Ugandan border post upon appearance.
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Austrian Citizens
Uganda Immigration Services takes pride in our ability to offer excellent service at a competitive price. The cost of a Uganda visa varies depending on the type of visa and the processing time. In our payment system, you have 02 options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (Bank of Cyprus).
Uganda visa requirements for Austrian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Processing Time Service
From the list below, you can choose one of 03 service orders for the service charge:
- Normally processing: if you conclude this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent processing: you will be admitted to an Uganda e-visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super urgent processing: can be attained in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e-visa.
Furthermore, you may want to include a small figure for COVID-19 insurance to prevent loss should your goods go missing while abroad.