Uganda Visa For Pitcairn Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Great Rift Valley, Uganda
Uganda offers some of the most beautiful scenery in Africa, in addition to spectacular biodiversity. The nation is positioned on the Great Rift Valley, a massive split in the continental mantle caused by the separation of two tectonic plates, resulting in a massive 4000-mile lengthy trench that is growing by a few millimeters annually. These enormous forces have built stunning peaks and troughs over millions of years, generating some of Africa's tallest mountains such as Mt. Rwenzori, ancient volcanoes, and one of the deepest lakes as Lake Victoria.
As you journey further into Uganda, you will see the impacts of the Great Rift. These are sights you will not soon forget, ranging from the many massive lakes to the broad flat plains of the valley itself, to the summits of the surrounding mountains.
Uganda Immigration Services is proud to be one of the leading visa providers. In this article, you will be provided with all the necessary requirements when applying for a visa to Uganda along with the visa process and visa services. Or you can contact us directly for further assistance.
Uganda evisa for Pitcairn citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements For Pitcairn Citizens
Do citizens of Pitcairn need a visa to travel to Uganda?
Citizens of Pitcairn DO REQUIRE a visa to enter Uganda. Below, we present information about the type of visa issued by the Ugandan government to tourists from Pitcairn Island.
- Transit visa - This single-entry visa permits international visitors temporarily stay in Uganda for 07 days. This visa cannot be extended.
- Tourist visa - This is a single-entry visa that allows international travelers access to Uganda for tourism purposes. Additionally, travelers are granted a maximum of 90 days (3 months) to stay in Uganda.
- East Africa visa - this is a special tourist visa that permits international travelers to access Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. For 90 days (3 months), travelers are granted multiple entries into 3 nations for tourism purposes.
By now, you have information and the different functions of each type of visa. As the next step, you need to fulfill some mandatory criteria before applying for a visa.
Pitcairn Islander citizens need to present:
- A valid Pitcairn passport with at least 6 months.
- Your passport should have 2 pages left to receive the visa stamp.
- A copy of biographical details
- Most importantly, applicants must have a Yellow Fever vaccination certificate before entering Uganda.
- Confirm arrival and departure dates from Uganda.
- Provide your contact details or contact address in Uganda if available.
Pitcairn citizens are allowed to enter Uganda for the following purposes:
- Visiting family, or friends who live in Uganda.
- For medical purposes in Uganda.
- For a vacation, a trip.
- For Healthcare.
Uganda visa requirements for Pitcairn citizens
Apply For An Uganda e-Visa For Pitcairn Citizens
To apply for a visa, you only need to spend no more than 30 minutes and do this on your computer or any smart device you have. Also, don't forget that you can also contact us directly for further assistance.
To apply for a visa to Uganda, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Start your registration on the Uganda Immigration Services website and apply to this online form.
- Step 2: Select the appropriate type of visa, and processing time services. All information about processing time service will be provided below.
- Step 3: Fill in some of your personal information.
- Full name.
- Your passport information (issued date, expiration date).
- Step 4: Verify your information and submit the visa payment to begin the process.
Rush Visa Service
In case you need a visa urgently, you should consider choosing the Rush Visa service suitable for your purposes. Note that you need to select this service before paying the visa fee.
Rush Visa Service
In order to meet the needs of the visa in the fastest time or as quickly as possible, we provide the Rush Visa service. Applicants should consider and choose this service if needed before submitting the visa application.
- Normal Service - This is our standard processing. We will process your visa application and the result will be emailed to you within 03 working days.
- Urgent Service - When selecting Urgent processing, your visa result will be emailed to you within 48 hours. A service fee of $79 is required for this service.
- Super Urgent Service - When selecting Super Urgent processing, your visa result will be emailed within 24 hours. A service charge of $99 is required for this service.
Uganda visa for Pitcairn citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Pitcairn Citizens
When applying for a visa, Pitcairn Islander citizens are required to complete payment for Service Fee and Government Fee.
Our visa experts highly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance or COVID-19 before traveling overseas to increase your chances of visa application success. Travel insurance will cover unexpected expenses when an issue occurs during the trip such as illness, lost belongings, or medical requirements.
Pitcairn Islander citizens please make the visa payment only on our accepted systems using:
- American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- For direct deposit, the bank of Cyrpus is accepted.
To support your journey to Uganda more convenient, we provide pick-up service and Uganda eSim in a package when you apply for a visa to Uganda.