Uganda Visa For Tajik Citizens - Requirements & Fees
KANIYO PABIDI FORESTS
If you head south from Murchison Falls National Reserve, you'll enter a trail that stretches for about 8km through the Kaniyo Padibi forest. You can also watch some animals such as chimpanzees, baboons, green monkeys living in the great mahogany forests, or even other primates.
During the guided nature excursions conducted in this area, sightings of numerous species such as the yellow-footed flycatcher, white thighed hornbill, and Ituri batis are exceptional. Other creatures that live in this area include buffaloes, elephants, and lions. Accommodations are available in huts, campsites, and lodges such as the Murchison Falls Lodge, from which you may station yourself to appreciate nature treks in the forest in the mornings and nights.
To apply for an Uganda visa for Tajik citizens, we encourage citizens from Tajikistan to register for a visa on the Uganda Immigration Services. Here, our visa experts are always present to assist applicants with any difficulties as well as the visa requirements, visa procedures, and service fees.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Tajik Citizens
Is a visa required for Tajikistan citizens to visit Uganda?
Tajikistan is not exempt from visas when traveling to Uganda. So the condition to enter Uganda is required to have a visa as a citizen of Tajikistan.
To apply for a visa to Uganda, you need to choose the right type of visa for your trip and meet the visa criteria. We also recommend that you follow the visa process as in this article for better results and fewer problems.
- Transit Visa - With this visa, Tajik travelers can transit in Uganda for 07 days before moving to the next destination. Travelers can only enter Uganda once with this visa. This visa is not extensible.
- Tourist Visa - Applying for this visa if Tajik citizens want to travel to Uganda for tourist attractions. For 90 days (3 months), Tajik travelers are permitted to engage in any tourist activity as well as explore Uganda. This visa grants a single entry to Uganda and does not allow any form of work.
- East Africa Visa - Tajik travelers are permitted to explore the East Africa region that includes Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda for 90 days (3 months). Tajik travelers are allowed multiple entries with this visa. This visa is not extensible.
For Tajik citizens, here are the requirements for obtaining an Uganda visa:
- Applicants must first hold an original Tajikistan visa valid for at least 6 months.
- Moreover, please ensure the visa must have at least 06 months of validity and 02 unused pages for visa stamping.
- To enter Uganda, Tajikistan travelers must acquire a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination, also called a “Yellow Card”.
- 02 photographs on white background.
- A copy of biographical information.
- Flight ticket information such as the date of arrival and departure.
- Confirm hotel or lodge reservations if available.
How To Apply For An Uganda Visa For Tajik Citizens
With the electronic visa model launched by the Ugandan government in 2016, international travelers can apply for a visa on the online platform, and this will not take more than 30 minutes. However, to make the visa application process less problematic, Tajik citizens should fulfill the above visa criteria before applying for a visa.
Citizens of Tajikistan only need to follow the following sequence to apply for a visa:
- Step 1: Tajikistani applicants begin by accessing the online visa form here.
- Step 2: Select the appropriate visa for the trip to Uganda and select the number of applicants.
- Step 3: Provide your personal information.
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
Provide your passport details
- Date of issue.
- Date of expiration.
- Step 4: Confirm your information and method of payment, then submit your application.
Rush Visa Service
Once you have submitted your application, the next step is waiting for your visa processing and you will receive an email within 03 business days. However, if applicants want to get visa approval sooner, the Rush Visa service is an excellent option.
- Normal Processing - Standard visa processing that requires 03 business days to finish the visa application.
- Urgent Processing - For a service charge of $79, applicants will get their visa approved within 48 business hours.
- Super Urgent Processing - Guarantee visa approved within 24 business hours or on the same day at the cost of $99.
Uganda Visa Fee For Tajik Citizens
Service Fee and Government Fee are two (02) types of visa payments that Tajik applicants must pay when applying for an Uganda visa.
Travel Insurance or COVID-19 may be an option for Tajik travelers to Uganda. However, it still has a big impact on the success of visa applications. Furthermore, travelers will acquire several more benefits with travel insurance rather than none if an unfortunate event occurs such as lost personal belongings/ documents, flight cancellations, injured, or requiring medical treatment.
When submitting visa payment, please keep in mind that our system currently accepts the following methods:
- For online methods of payment, we accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- For direct deposit, we accept the Bank of Cyprus.
Tajikistanis travelers will be assisted with pick-up service and Uganda eSim when applying for a visa with our services.