Uganda Visa For Salvadorans Citizens - Requirements & Fees
The Sezibwa Falls, one of the finest magnificent waterfalls is located in the Mukono district. The Falls are near Kampala and can be reached in less than an hour by car. Most travelers stop here on their route to Jinja, or to see the Sipi Falls. The name Sezibwa was given after one of the twins.
Local folks from all backgrounds often gather at a shrine near the Sezibwa Falls to pray for God’s blessings. Kabakas also pay their respects to the gods by visiting the waterfalls. Moreover, there are plenty of activities travelers can enjoy while staying at the Sezibwa Falls such as bird watching, observing wildlife, camping, or relaxing in the magnificent gardens.
Salvadoran citizens can obtain a tourist visa by completing a visa application at Uganda Immigration Services. It is critical to understand that any tourist visiting Uganda must acquire a tourist permit before entering Uganda. A tourist permit has a maximum validity of 90 days after it is issued, both single and multiple entries are available.
The Sezibwa Falls, Uganda
Uganda e-Visa Types For Salvadoran Citizens
Salvadoran citizens MUST apply for a visa to travel to Uganda. Salvadoran citizens can request a visa depending on the purposes of the trip, and how long they will stay in Uganda.
Uganda tourist visas can come in two types, single-entry and multiple-entry. Continue reading to find out more about tourist visas:
- Transit Visa - This visa is only accessible if Uganda is not your primary destination. Holders of this visa can pass through Uganda before moving to the next destination. A maximum of 07 days is allowed in Uganda with one entry only.
- Tourist Visa - Holders of tourist visas are permitted to travel to Uganda and participate in tourism activities only (No work-related). A maximum of 90 days is permitted along with a single entrance. Salvadoran citizens can stay in this country for 90 days from the date of arrival.
- East Africa Visa - Holders of East Africa visas are permitted to travel to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. There is no limit on how many times travelers can access the 3 countries within 90 days and they can enter many times between these three countries.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Salvadoran Citizens
Technically, Uganda visa requirements are not really complicated. However, there are a few things that Salvadoran travelers need to pay attention to if they want their application to be accepted.
- Salvadoran travelers first must hold a valid El Salvador passport, with more than 6 months of validity.
- Make sure the passport has at least 02 pages available for visa stamping.
- A photocopy of the biographical page.
- Applicant’s photo which was taken in white background and not wearing hats or glasses.
- Flight ticket is necessary for applying for an East Africa e-visa.
In some cases, Salvadoran travelers might be required to provide the following documents:
- Travel itineraries such as hotel or tour bookings.
- A certificate of Yellow Fever Immunization
- It’s very important that Salvadoran travelers MUST acquire this certificate in order to enter Uganda.
Uganda visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens
How To Apply For An Uganda e-Visa From El Salvador
Salvadoran citizens now can apply for an Uganda visa with ease. Uganda launched an electronic visa model in 2016 and international travelers can access visa applications on the internet.
Salvadoran applicants just need to follow the instruction and you will receive your visa in no time:
- Step 1: By applying for an Uganda visa at the Uganda Immigration Services website, Salvadoran applicants will have access to an online form. Or applicants can go here to acquire the application immediately.
- Step 2: Salvadoran applicants complete the form by filling out the necessary information.
- Step 3: Complete the application by submitting the visa payment. For payment methods, we will list the available options at the end of this article.
- Step 4: Within 3 days, you will receive your e-visa approval. You must print it out and have it with you when traveling in Uganda.
Before we move to payment and fees, we would like to inform Salvadoran applicants that the process takes time to approve your visa. However, with the Rush Visa service, you may request to obtain your visa sooner.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will be delivered in 03 working days.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will be delivered within 48 hours if you choose this service. A service charge is applied if selecting this option.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will be delivered within 24 hours if you choose this service. A service charge is applied if selecting this option.
Uganda visa for Salvadoran citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee for Salvadoran Citizens
Salvadoran travelers must submit the Service Fee and Government Fee before they can receive their visa.
All disasters that cause injuries or worse, death, while traveling are covered by insurance. Furthermore, Travel insurance or COVID-19 protects travelers from medical costs, accidents, sickness, and expenses for the hospital stay.
Salvadoran travelers can select the following payment options:
- For online payment: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Paypal.
- For deposit: the Bank of Cyprus is the only option for paying the fees.
Last but not least, an add-on pick-up service and Uganda eSim will be provided for every traveler applying at Uganda Immigration Services.