Uganda Visa For Turkmenian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Kyambura Gorge in Uganda
The breathtaking Kyambura Gorge also referred to as the "Valley of Apes," is situated in the eastern part of Queen Elizabeth Nature Reserve. The Gorge is considered among the most beautiful destinations in the East African Rift Valley.
Kyambura Gorge is a magnificent scenic landmark that is perfect for a sightseeing adventure. This is also the only location where visitors can observe trained Chimpanzees in Queen Elizabeth Park. It can take as long as two years to train a chimpanzee.
Kyambura Gorge is one of the few destinations where you may observe these Chimpanzees, however, the place also has many other species and birds because it contains a large water supply for the animals.
To travel to Uganda, citizens of Turkmenistan can apply for an electronic visa quickly at Uganda Immigration Services. You can find more details about the visa application process, its requirements, as well as the service costs in this article. Our service is available 24/7 for any assistance at any time.
Types of An Uganda Visa For Turkmen Citizens
Do citizens of Turkmenistan require a visa to travel to Uganda?
At the present, Turkmenistan is not visa-free for travel to Uganda. Thus, a visa is REQUIRED for Turkmen travelers.
Currently, Turkmen citizens can request one of the following three (03) types of visas to Uganda under these categories.
- Transit visa - If Uganda is not your primary destination but you need to cross Uganda on the way, this visa will let you enter Uganda once and stay for 07 days. This visa cannot be extended.
- Tourist visa - Turkmen travelers can request this type of visa for tourism in Uganda. A tourist visa permits travelers 90 days (3 months) and a single entry to Uganda. Holders of this visa are not permitted to work in Uganda.
- East Africa visa - Turkmen citizens have another option for traveling with an East Africa visa. This visa allows holders of this visa to enter Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda for tourism purposes. Travelers are also granted a duration of 90 days (3 months) and multiple entries when exploring the East Africa region.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Turkmen Citizens
There are specific visa requirements that Turkmen applicants must meet to qualify for an Uganda visa. This step is crucial, so we strongly advise applicants to prepare the following requirements before applying for a visa.
- Applicants first must hold an original and valid Turkmen passport. Moreover, the passport should be:
- The date of expiration is at least 06 months away.
- At least 02 blank pages to acquire visa stamps.
- Turkmen citizens also must obtain a “yellow card”, referred to as a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination that is approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) standards.
- A copy of biographical information.
- 02 passport-sized photographs of the applicant.
- Confirm your trip information.
- The date of arrival and departure from Uganda.
- Accommodation reservations if applicable.
How To Apply For An Uganda Visa For Turkmen Citizens
Turkmen citizens now can apply for a visa to Uganda without the need of going to the nearby Uganda Embassy. The process will take place entirely on the Internet and in less than 30 minutes. Additionally, we strongly advise that Turkmen applicants avoid booking tickets too early until their visa application is accepted.
To apply for an Uganda visa, applicants access the online visa form via "Apply Visa". The rest of the application can be done by providing relevant information and selecting the right visa for the trip, these steps will not take more than 15 minutes.
To complete the online form, applicants need to select their preferred method of payment, then submit the application.
Finally, make sure to download and print your visa in PDF format attached to the email once it is received.
Rush Visa Service
To improve the quality of visa services for travelers, we will briefly introduce the Rush visa service, or processing time. Your visa will be processed and sent to you as soon as possible upon request.
- Normal Processing
- Your visa result is guaranteed within 03 working days without additional charges. This option is set by default when applying for a visa.
- Urgent Processing
- The visa result will be emailed to you within 48 hours with an additional charge of $79. You must select this service before submitting your application.
- Super Urgent Processing
- The visa result will be emailed to you within 24 hours or on the same day after your submission, and an additional charge of $99 will be applied.
Uganda Visa Service Fee For Turkmen Citizens
Turkmen applicants are obligated to submit service fee and Government fee as a requirement when applying for a visa through our services.
Travel Insurance or COVID-19 is necessary but not strictly required. With many years of experience in providing tourist visas, we recommend that you purchase a travel insurance package before traveling to Uganda. It is very difficult to predict the unfortunate incidents that may occur when you travel long distances, and the costs you may have to pay for the trouble.
Turkmen citizens submit visa payments through:
- Online methods:
- American Express.
- For wire transfers:
- The Bank of Cyprus.
Turkmen applicants will additionally receive traveling assistance with pick-up service and Uganda eSim. These are our bonus and entirely free services for every applicant who applies for a visa at Uganda Immigration Services.