Uganda e-Visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens
The Botanical Garden has been around for almost a century and has only grown in attractiveness with time. Together with Lake Victoria, tropical trees, flora, wildflowers, songbirds, animals, and butterflies prevail. Travelers can spend a wonderful day in Entebbe with a picnic. The Entebbe Botanical Gardens are a fantastic destination to spend your first or last day in Uganda. They can even arrange a barbecue meal for guests upon request. It's a brilliant spot to chill and relieve yourself.
Above all, it is a haven of serenity. Entebbe Botanical Gardens is a must-see if you spend a day in Entebbe. It is perhaps the most popular tourist destination, and many local folks also love it. It provides an excellent entrance to Uganda for bird lovers. Those who have just gotten off a long trip may appreciate the opportunity to relax their legs as they stroll through the Gardens. The beautiful tropical scenery alone is compelling enough to come here.
The process of obtaining an Uganda e-visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens and the type of visa requested vary. This article will cover the basics of obtaining a tourist visa to Uganda for nationals of Equatorial Guinea. Equatorial Guinean travelers can go to the Uganda Immigration Services website to apply for an Uganda e-visa at any time.
Uganda e-visa for Equatorial Guinea citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements For Equatorial Guinean Citizens
Do Equatorial Guinean citizens need a visa to travel to Uganda? - The answer is yes, Equatorial Guinean travelers REQUIRE a visa to go to Uganda. In this post, we will discuss the main features and various types of Uganda visas in detail.
- Transit Visa- This visa is provided if travelers do not intend to travel to Uganda but have to pass through Uganda for a short period of time. A Transit visa is eligible for single entry, and a maximum of 07 days stay.
- e-Tourist Visa - A tourist visa is provided for sightseeing, cultural activities, and attending events for 90 days in total. An Uganda tourist visa is eligible for one entry within the 90-day validity period (3 months) of being issued.
- East Africa Visa - This visa functions similarly to the above Uganda tourist visa. However, travelers will receive permits to enter Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. Uganda tourist visa is valid for 90 days and eligible for multiple-entry within 90 days (3 months) of being issued.
After selecting an appropriate visa for your trip, travelers from Equatorial Guinea need to fulfill specific conditions in order to qualify for an Uganda visa.
- Holders of Equatorial Guinea passports must ensure 6-month validity left from the date the trip starts.
- Minimum of 02 unused pages for visa stamping.
- Applicant’s biographical documents.
- A recent applicant’s photo
- Travel plans such as hotel reservations and flight bookings.
- Lastly, Equatorial Guinean applicants must obtain a certified copy of a Yellow Fever Vaccination.
Uganda visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens
Uganda e-Visa Application For Equatorial Guinean Citizens
We strongly suggest Equatorial Guinean applicants complete all the requirements in the previous section before moving to this stage. It will make the entire work easier and quicker.
- Step 1: Equatorial Guinean citizens first click here which will direct you to the application form. (or you can go to the Uganda Immigration Services website).
- Step 2: Put in relevant information
- Applicant's Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Passport Number.
- Email/ Contact Address. (Ensure email/ contact details are correct).
- Attach additional documents if required.
- Step 3: Complete the visa payment with your debit or credit card.
- Step 4: Receive e-visa results through your email account. All the documents must be printed before going to the airport.
Once the application is submitted successfully, the procedure will take approximately several days to return to the applicants. Visa will be sent via email once the application is approved.
Rush Visa Services: Equatorial Guinean applicants can select one of the services if they have a request to get a visa at the earliest within 24 or 48 hours.
- Basic Processing - A standard processing when you apply for a visa. No additional service charge for the basic processing.
- Urgent Processing - Purchase this service and get your visa approval within 48 hours.
- Super-urgent Processing - Purchase this service and get your visa approval within 24 hours.
How to apply for an Uganda e-visa from Equatorial Guinea
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Equatorial Guinean Citizens
Before your visa application can be processed, the Service Fee and Government Fee must be paid.
Travel insurance is not required. Travel insurance or COVID-19, as the name implies, is a program to cover your health and financial risk while on vacation outside your home country.
Our system currently accepts two (02) types of transactions:
- Type 1: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal
- Type 2: the Bank of Cyprus (for direct deposit)
When applying for an Uganda visa through our service, we also include pick-up service and Uganda eSim for Equatorial Guinean applicants.