Uganda e-Visa For Djibouti Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Uganda e-Visa for Djiboutian citizens
The various activities done in Uganda demonstrate the country's wealth and ecological diversity. With the environment, local folks, nature reserves, waterfalls, great mountains, rainforests, rivers, and many more, Uganda has it all. Many nations have wonderful people, but they are frequently selective. Ugandans welcome all types and groups of foreigners. It is for this reason that the country has possibly the greatest refugee policy in the world.
There is no better way to experience a new country or people's customs than to explore the largest local marketplaces. Markets provide a genuine image of how ordinary people live and what their beliefs are. You could even learn about the most recent political or cultural rumors. Every town in Uganda has a major market where most people offer their services, do grocery shopping, and trade their wares.
The Uganda e-Visa is a mandatory entry permit for anybody planning to travel to Uganda. It is only eligible for tourism reasons and allows for a stay of a maximum of 90 days. Applicants of all nations are welcome to apply. Travelers from Djibouti can apply for a visa through Uganda Immigration Services. In this article, we will provide further information about the visa requirements and how to apply for an Uganda visa.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Djiboutian Citizens
Djiboutian citizens are REQUIRED to apply for a visa before entering Uganda. Currently, Uganda offers a certain type of visa for travelers from Djibouti. The visa types are arranged under these categories:
- Transit eVisa - Djiboutian travelers traveling to another country may pass through Uganda with this visa. Travelers can stay in Uganda for no more than 07 days, and only one entry into Uganda is permitted.
- e-Tourist Visa - Djiboutian travelers are granted a single entry into Uganda for tourism purposes. This type of visa allows Djiboutian passport holders to remain in Rwanda for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
- East Africa Visa - This is a special visa for Djiboutian travelers. They can travel freely between Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for 90 days, with no entry limitation.
Uganda visa for Djiboutian citizens requires specific documentation. Therefore, you should read and understand the following conditions, failing to meet one of these requirements may result in visa refusal.
- A valid Djibouti passport with more than 06 months validity from the intended arrival date in Uganda
- The passport should still have 02 pages available for visa stamps.
- A copy of the biographical page of the applicant’s passport.
- A personal photograph of the applicant.
- Yellow fever vaccine
- Applicants may need to verify their accommodation in Uganda (if applicable).
- Flight ticket information (if applicable)
Djiboutian travelers should obtain an Uganda electronic visa if the purposes of their trips fall into these categories:
- Travelers wish to visit their family, or relatives in Uganda.
- Healthcare in Uganda.
- For tourism purposes.
How To Apply For A Uganda Visa For Djiboutian Citizens
In this section, we will demonstrate how to apply for a Uganda visa for Djiboutian citizens. The process is easy, however, if you ever doubt yourself doing this alone, we are always here to help. We will also ensure that your documents are relevant, and double-check your application before you submit it.
To make everything easier, we suggest that Djiboutian applicants ensure they meet the requirements and have all the necessary documents. The process takes around 20 minutes, applicants just need to fill in the information in the online form that is available on the Uganda Immigration Services website. Complete the visa payment, then wait until you receive further notification.
How Long It Takes To Process Uganda e-Visa
Generally, the processing time of visa applications takes 03 working days. However, we also provide Rush Visa services that you may as well consider. There are 3 visa services available at Uganda Immigration Services from which you can select:
- Standard Processing - You do not need to choose this option as it is a default procedure. Your visa will be delivered within 03 working days. This is also the cheapest service.
- Rush Processing - Select this option to receive your visa within 48 hours. However, applicants need to pay a service fee.
- Super Rush Processing - Select this option to receive your visa within 24 hours. This is the most expensive option.
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Djiboutian Citizens
Djiboutian travelers must submit the Service Fee and the Government Fee to qualify for an Uganda visa.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance is a sort of coverage that protects travel-related expenditures, sicknesses, or damages. It provides valuable protection for people traveling both internationally and domestically. Travel insurance is optional but highly recommended.
Djiboutian travelers can complete the payment for the visa fees via:
- For online payment: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- For wire transfers: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.
Djiboutian travelers who apply for a Uganda visa through our services will also receive a pick-up service and Uganda eSim.