Uganda e-Visa For Senegalese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
These are most likely Uganda's finest treasures. These Uganda Wonders are a piece of heaven surrounded by inland water. These hidden beauties may be found in the world's second-biggest lake, lake Victoria which Tanzania, Kenya, and Uganda share together. These destinations are still truly vacation paradises even though there is no ocean.
These 84 islands include pristine beaches and coconut palms, unique flora, wildflowers, and vegetation, not to mention wonderful Uganda folks. It's as though you're on Kenya's Diani Beach. These islands are ideal for a quick getaway.
When you combine Uganda's wonderful year-round climate with stunning sandy beaches, you have a recipe for heaven. The archipelago is situated in the northwestern portion of Lake Victoria. Uganda's landmarks are simply fascinating.
Applying for an Uganda visa for Senegalese citizens cannot be any easier at Uganda Immigration Services, you will be provided a complete guide as well as our assistance at a reasonable cost.
Uganda e visa for Senegalese citizens
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Senegal Citizens
Senegal is not on the list of countries that are exempt from visas when visiting Uganda. Senegalese citizens are required to apply for a visa before traveling to Uganda. Before we get into the visa application process and visa criteria, we would like to present the three (03) most common types of visas for Senegalese tourists.
- Tourist visa - This visa permits travelers to enter Uganda once and stay for 90 days (3 months). Holders of this visa can participate in tourism activities only.
- East Africa visa - If you want to explore an entire East Africa region, including Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda, with a single visa, this is the next best option. This visa grants a duration of 90 days; however, it can't be extended.
- Transit visa - This single entry visa permits travelers 07 days to transit in Uganda before moving to the next destination.
Uganda visa for Senegalese citizens requires several factors that you need to complete before applying for a visa. With many years of experience in visa guidance, our experts also recommend that applicants complete the following criteria in this section before starting their visa application.
The criteria that you need to meet are as follows:
- A valid and original Senegal passport that includes:
- At least 06 months validity of the passport. Otherwise, you must renew your passport before applying for a visa.
- In addition, your passport should have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamping.
- Most importantly, in order to enter Uganda, you must have a vaccine against Yellow Fever and a certificate of the vaccine when you arrive.
- Hotel booking confirmation.
- Verify the date of arrival and departure.
Uganda visa requirements for Senegalese citizens
Applying For An Uganda e-Visa For Senegal Citizens
The visa application process is really simple and will not take more than 30 minutes of your time if you follow our instructions below.
- To begin a visa application, select "Apply Visa".
- Select a suitable visa for the trip (Transit/ East Africa/ Tourist visa).
- Provide the applicant's information (Full name, gender, nationality) and passport information (date of issue and expiration).
- Please make sure your information is exact and up-to-date.
- Complete the application by making the visa payment.
Processing Time Service
With the Rush Visa service, applicants can request that their visa applications be approved quickly. At a fixed rate, you can request a visa within 48 hours or 24 hours.
- Basic Processing - Your visa application will be processed, and the final result will be emailed to you within 03 business days.
- Urgent Processing - For Urgent service, you will have to pay a fee of $79 to get a visa result in about 48 hours.
- Super Urgent Processing - If you want to get a visa result in about 24 business hours, this is the best option with a cost of $99.
Uganda visa for Senegalese citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Senegal Citizens
The Service Fee and Government Fee are 2 required service fees to pay when applying for a visa on our system.
Our visa experts also recommend that you have Travel Insurance or COVID-19 ready before traveling to Uganda. Long-distance travel incidents such as flight delays, loss of personal belongings, illness, or the like are unforeseen circumstances. Having travel insurance will save you from having to spend a lot of money to solve the problem.
When submitting the visa payment, applicants must use the following methods:
- Online method: American Express, Visa, Paypal account, and Mastercard.
- For direct deposit, we accept the Bank of Cyprus.
When citizens of Senegal apply for a visa to Uganda on our web portal, we will add 2 completely free services: pick-up service and Uganda eSim.