Uganda Visa For Mongolian citizens - Requirements & Fees
In the North East of Uganda, the Pian Upe Wildlife Reserve represents one of the most spectacular National Parks, located in the Karamoja sub-region. This vast wildlife reserve is considered the 2nd largest conservation protected area which attracts many tourists every year.
This wildlife reserve is made up of both inhabited grassland and woodland. There is also a portion of riverine woods, kopjes, as well as others. The primary tree varieties in and surrounding the area include red acacia, desert date, bush willows, harrisonia abyssinica, and red spike thorns, as well as shrubs like butterfly pea and wooly caper bush.
An Uganda safari to Pian Upe Animal Reserve will deliver you beautiful scenery of many wildlife species. This park is a sanctuary for 44 mammal species. The majority of the species are unique to Uganda and only found in this park and the Karamoja sub-region. In addition, this nature park is home to roughly 242 bird species.
If you are reading this article, perhaps you are planning to travel to Uganda. Do you want to learn more about visa requirements, costs, or how to apply for a visa to Uganda? You are at the right place. With Uganda Immigration Services, we will answer all your questions. Moreover, we will support you to obtain a visa in a short time at a reasonable cost.
The Pian Upe Wildlife Reserve, Uganda
Type of Uganda e-Visa For Mongolian Citizens
Do Mongolian citizens require a visa in order to travel to Uganda?
- Mongolia is not on the list of countries exempted from visas to Uganda. Therefore, Mongolian citizens need a visa to go to Uganda.
The Ugandan government has been issuing e-visas for international tourists since 2016. Mongolian citizens can apply for a visa at home without having to go to the Ugandan consulate in person. To travel to Uganda, Mongolian citizens have the following 3 options:
- Tourist Visa
- For travel to Uganda, this visa allows you 90 days to explore tourism in Uganda during the 3-month validity period. You are only allowed to enter Uganda once. This visa is for tourism purposes only and does not permit engaging in business or employment.
- East Africa Visa
- Similar to a tourist visa, this visa also gives you 90 days for tourist purposes. However, with this visa, you are allowed to travel between 3 countries: Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya. You can go in and out as many times as you want. This visa cannot be extended and does not allow work.
- Transit Visa
- If your journey has more than 2 stops, this visa gives you 7 days of transit in Uganda only if Uganda is not your primary destination.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Mongolian Citizens
In most cases, the Uganda visa application is accepted quickly. Furthermore, we encourage Mongolian applicants to apply for a visa in advance of their estimated date of arrival in Uganda. Once accepted, the electronic visa will be safely emailed to the applicant.
Mongolian citizens who wish to visit Uganda must satisfy the following demands:
- A valid Mongolian passport is required.
- In addition, your passport also needs to meet the following 2 requirements:
- Valid for use not less than 6 months.
- Must have at least 2 new pages to get visa stamping.
- A scanned copy of applicants’ biographical page
- Prepare 2 passport photos.
- Choose the most recent photo taken.
- Use white background and without glasses or a hat.
- To be allowed to enter Uganda, Mongolian citizens need to obtain a Yellow Fever certificate and present it at Uganda Immigration checkpoints.
- Confirm accommodation booking or contact address in Uganda.
- Verify arrival and departure date from Uganda.
Uganda visa requirements for Mongolian citizens
Apply For An Uganda e-Visa For Mongolian Citizens
Please keep in mind that issuing an Uganda visa to Mongolian citizens, as with all other nations, is entirely at the discretion of Uganda immigration officers. So, when you do an online visa application, it does not mean guaranteed success. It is for this reason that we recommend that you do not book your tickets early before you have received approval.
The visa application process is also really simple, go to this link to get started.
- Select a visa (Transit/ Tourist/ East Africa) for your itinerary, you cannot change it in the future so choose carefully.
- If you need a visa urgently, choose the right processing time for your purposes. Services are subject to an additional charge.
- Provide your information and your passport.
- Full name, Gender, Nationality, D.o.B, Passport number, Issued date, etc.
- Verify information before submitting an application.
- Pay the visa fee and wait for further notification.
Processing Time (Rush Visa service)
You can find out more details about our processing time service here. You must select this option before submitting the application.
- Normal Processing - If you set this default process, your visa will be processed within 3 days. The result will be emailed to you.
- Fast Processing - Selecting this process, your visa will be processed in under 48 hours for a fee of $79.
- Super Fast Processing - Selecting this process, your visa will be completed the same day, or in 24 hours for a fee of $99.
Uganda visa for Mongolian citizens
Uganda Visa Fee For Mongolian Citizens
When using our services, Mongolian citizens are required to pay 02 fees, they are Service Fee and Government Fee.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 is one of the types of commercial insurance, existing with the purpose of minimizing risks and expenses that may happen to travelers during the vacation. Moreover, when Mongolian travelers purchase an insurance package, they will have a higher chance of success when applying for a visa to Uganda.
To pay the service fee, Mongolian applicants can pay through 02 payment portals as follows:
- Online payment: Paypal, American Express, Visa, and Mastercard.
- For wire transfers: Applicants please use the bank of Cyprus.
For every customer applying for an Uganda visa on our platform, you will receive 2 support services: pick-up service and Uganda eSim.