Uganda Visa For Beninese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Mgahinga in Uganda is possibly the tiniest national park, about 34 square kilometers, yet it packs a significant influence. This park, together with the nearby Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda and Parc National des Virunga in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, is the habitat of approximately 50% of the world's mountain gorilla species. Mgahinga also has some tough but satisfying excursions and a fascinating cave.
The major draw is gorilla trekking, but there's more to this place than gorillas. Elephants, buffaloes, and servals are rarely encountered, although they exist, and hundreds of bird types. The gorilla trekking adventure in Uganda is well worth every single penny because you will be sitting only a few steps away from a 450-pound silverback and his entire family. The universe comes to life and your perspective of the natural environment is forever influenced. Do you wish to travel to Uganda from Benin? Do you know how to obtain as well as learn the difference between an Uganda e-visa and an East Africa e-Visa? For tourist activities, an Uganda e visa for Beninese citizens may be applied and received quickly online with Uganda Immigration Services. You do not need to go to the embassy to obtain an electronic visa for Uganda and East Africa.
Uganda e-Visa Types For Beninese Citizens
An Uganda e-visa for Beninese citizens is a compulsory traveling permit that authorizes you to access and stay in Uganda for a limited time. This application form is available for download online as well, and you may obtain a valid visa by using the superb services of Uganda Immigration Services.
You may learn more about the Uganda eVisa for Beninese citizens as well as different types of Uganda visas in the below section:
e-Tourist visa - A Tourist e-Visa is a single-entry visa that is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance. With this type of visa, Beninese travelers can enter Uganda to explore the hidden gems of the country and have a 90-day stay there.
East Africa visa - An East Africa Visa is a 90-day visa that allows multiple entries into Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya.
Transit visa - A Transit e-Visa is likewise a single-entry visa that allows Beninese nationals to transit through Uganda en route to other countries. This visa permits visitors from Benin to have a short trip to Uganda for up to 07 days. Additionally, you are not allowed to extend the transit visa.
How To Apply For An Uganda Visa Online From Benin
With Uganda Immigration Services, you may receive your approval document from the convenience of your own home. You only need to devote 30 minutes to complete the online application. You may reach out to our specialists at any moment if you have any questions.
Our professionals will review your application to ensure that there are no problems before you submit it. The processing time you choose will determine when you receive your paper.
- Start applying for an Uganda e-Visa through the Uganda Immigration Services portal, you will receive an online form. In this step, you need to provide your personal data and passport details as much as necessary and make sure they are all correct.
- Double-check all the information provided in step 1. After that, pay a visa fee online and check your email for the electronic receipt. The process will just take you a few minutes to complete the online application and make the payment. The rest is handled by our e-visa professionals. Plan your trip to Uganda and allow time for your traveling permit to arrive in your inbox
- Wait for your approved e-Visa to Uganda to come to your email address within 03 business days.
If you have any questions about how to apply online, please contact our assistants through email or phone on the Uganda Immigration Services website.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Beninese Citizens
To be issued an e-Visa, Beninese tourists must complete the online Uganda visa criteria. The Uganda e-Visa is available to nationals of all non-visa-exempt countries. That means a visa is REQUIRED for Beninese visitors.
When applying for an e-visa to Uganda, Beninese citizens must submit necessary information in an application form and include the following documentation:
- Beninese citizens should have a valid passport that will not expire within 6 months of their scheduled date of entry into Uganda.
- At least 02 unused pages in the passport for visa stamping purposes.
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page
- You should also acquire an International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICVP) to confirm that you have yellow fever immunization.
- A recent photograph of the applicant.
- Accommodation booking & Flight ticket (If any)
The e-Visa for Benin should be printed (if required) and presented at the Uganda Immigration checkpoint.
If you are ever in need of a visa urgently, our experts at Uganda Immigration Services are always available to assist you in this matter. The service options will have an impact on how quickly you will receive your Uganda e-visa.
- Standard Processing Visa - Visa application is processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent Processing Visa - Visa is issued within 48 hours with an additional service charge.
- Super-urgent Processing Visa - Visa is issued within 24 hours with an additional service charge.
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Beninese Citizens
To request an Uganda e visa for Beninese citizens, you must pay two (2) types of Visa fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee. You may also be required to pay a separate fee for Travel insurance to protect your benefits when going overseas. Payment can be made via:
- Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, American Express.
- The Bank of Cyprus (for direct deposit)
Our objective at Uganda Immigration Services is to deliver excellent customer service while accomplishing objectives accurately and thoroughly. Moreover, we present our add-on services which are pick-up service and Uganda eSim for all Beninese travelers who use our services.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Benin Citizens FAQs
Yes. Individuals from Benin planning to visit Uganda must secure a visa before their arrival. Uganda does not grant visas upon entry at any of its entry points. As such, it is crucial for Benin travelers to apply for a visa well in advance of their intended travel dates.
We suggest that all Benin citizens carefully review the Uganda e-visa prerequisites for their nationality and the visa regulations on the official website of the Uganda Immigration Services. Alternatively, feel free to contact us directly for any further inquiries. Our dedicated team is on hand to assist with any visa-related questions or concerns you may have.
Currently, the Government of Uganda does not offer visas on arrival for citizens of Benin. Therefore, travelers from Benin are required to apply for a visa before their departure to Uganda.
To ensure a seamless and stress-free travel experience, Benin citizens should apply for an online visa in advance of their planned arrival in Uganda. Our service provides a convenient and efficient platform for e-visa applications, allowing applicants to complete the process online from their homes or offices. The tourist e-visa is available in the following categories:
- Tourist e-visa: is valid for 90 days with a single entry into the country.
- East Africa e-visa: is valid for 90 days with multiple entries into Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. This visa type cannot be extended.
- Transit e-visa: allows a duration of 7 days in Uganda when transiting to the next destination. This visa cannot be extended.
Kindly check our completed guide to applying for an Uganda e-visa.
Here is the list of prerequisites Benin citizens must fulfill before applying for a tourist e-visa to Uganda. It is essential for travelers to fulfill all these requirements to ensure a smooth application process. Please find the essential information below:
- A Valid Passport: Benin applicants must possess a valid passport with a minimum validity of 06 months from their entry date into Uganda. The passport should contain at least one blank page for visa endorsement.
- A Recent Passport-sized Photograph of the applicant.
- Travel schedule: Benin applicants should provide details of their travel plan, including their tour plan, as well as flight reservations.
- Accommodation: Benin citizens need to provide proof of their accommodation arrangements during their stay in Uganda. This can include hotel bookings, guesthouse reservations, or any valid document confirming their place of stay.
- e-Visa Application Form: Travelers from Benin must complete the online visa application form. All mandatory information must be filled in accurately. Begin the Uganda e-visa application here.
- Proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination: To enter Uganda, applicants MUST this document. Travelers will present their certification at the Uganda Immigration checkpoint.
- A valid credit or debit card for convenient e-visa payment.
We will demonstrate a straightforward, step-by-step guide on how to apply for a tourist e-visa to Uganda online. Please follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Visit our website and select “Apply Visa”, carefully choose the appropriate visa type based on your trip purposes (Tourist e-visa, East Africa e-visa, Transit e-visa).
- Step 2: Complete the online e-visa application form by entering your basic information, including passport details, nationality, date of birth, and contact information. Double-check all the provided information before submitting the form.
- Step 3: Proceed to make the e-visa fee payment using the designated payment methods available on the e-visa portal. Ensure that you possess a valid payment method and follow the provided instructions during the payment process.
After submitting the application, our visa specialists will review your e-visa application. Generally, the processing time ranges from 1 to 3 business days. Applicants will receive an email notification once their visa application is approved. Upon approval of your tourist e-visa, ensure you have a printed copy of the e-visa approval notice along with your valid passport when traveling to Uganda.
The processing time for a tourist e-visa application typically varies from 24 working hours to 03 business days. The Rush Visa service provides an expedited processing service for those needing urgent processing of their visa applications. However, please note that additional fees may apply for expedited processing.
- Standard Processing: With a waiting period of 03 business days, this standardized service is the most economical choice.
- Urgent Processing: By selecting this option, applicants will receive their Uganda e-visa within a maximum of 48 business hours, guaranteed.
- Super-Urgent Processing: Applicants who opt for the Rush visa option can expect to receive their results in around 24 business hours.
For any inquiries regarding visa application processing times or further assistance, find more information on the Uganda Immigration Services website or contact our dedicated customer service team. We are here to provide support and address any questions you may have concerning your visa application.
When applying for an Uganda e-visa, citizens of Benin are required to submit both the Uganda government fee and the service fee.
The government fee refers to the amount Benin applicants must pay to the Uganda Government for issuing their e-visas. On the other hand, the service charge is the upfront payment made to us for assisting in processing the Uganda e-visa service.
For the e-visa fee, applicants from Benin select the following options:
- For Online Payment: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express are accepted.
- For wire transfers: We accept the Bank of Cyprus.
Furthermore, when applying for a visa through our portal, applicants can track their visa status online. Simply select “Check Status” and provide basic information along with your reference number (sent to your email after submitting your application). The result will be available within a minute.