Uganda Visa For Sammarinese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
The Karamojong Region
Karamoja, located on a vast plain between Sudan's highlands and Kenya's Eastern Rift valley, has long been inhabited by a culturally distinct group who continue to live as nomadic tribes. The environment is arid and windy, yet it provides breathtaking views, sunsets over mountain ranges, and wonderful starry evenings.
The Karimojong are distinguished from other tribes in Uganda by their multicolored robes, piercings, and jewelry, as well as their dialect and other cultural aspects. These contrasts, as well as livestock smuggling from across borders in Kenya, have caused conflict in the region.
Karamoja is still one of the undeveloped districts, with few visitors visiting. Safety was always a major concern, but the situation has improved substantially in recent years, attracting visitors to Moroto and Kidepo Valley National Park. Those looking for a traditional experience similar to the American Wild West might visit Kotido for the Wednesday morning cattle market.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we provide visas to Uganda for international travelers as well as citizens of San Marino. Sammarinese travelers can apply for a visa to Uganda at any time via our service and receive full support with guidance and other benefits.
Uganda visa for Sammarinese citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements For Sammarinese Citizens
Do citizens of San Marino need a visa to visit Uganda for tourism?A visa is REQUIRED for citizens of San Marino. In this section, we also provide information on the current 3 available visas for citizens of San Marino. Please continue reading further to find out more about visa types and their requirements.
- Transit visa - This 3-month validity visa permits no more than 07 days to transit to Uganda. Travelers are allowed a single entrance to Uganda.
- Tourist visa - For tourism purposes, this visa type is the most common and suitable for your trip. Travelers are permitted to stay in Uganda for 90 days (3 months) and a single entry.
- East Africa visa - Alternatively, applicants may consider an East Africa visa to expand their journey. Holders of this visa can explore the East Africa region which includes Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. The maximum number of days you can stay in Uganda is 90 days (3 months) and multiple entries.
To apply for an Uganda visa, applicants should first read and understand the criteria in this section.
Applicants must possess the following documents:
- An original and valid San Marino passport with:
- 06 months away from the expiration date.
- 02 blank pages to receive visa stamping.
- To visit Uganda, travelers must ensure they are vaccinated for Yellow Fever and obtain a vaccination certificate.
- A copy of biographical information.
- 02 additional photographs, passport-sized and on white background.
- An accommodation booking.
- A flight ticket for East Africa visa
Uganda visa requirements for Sammarinese citizens
Applying For An Uganda Visa For Sammarinese Citizens
To make your visa application process less hassle, we highly suggest applicants complete the visa requirements in the previous section.
- Step 1: Access the online form.
- Step 2: Ensure you select the right visa and processing time service.
- Applicants must select processing time service before application processing. Any change after that is not applicable.
- Step 3: Provide your personal details along with your passport details.
- Step 4: Verify your information and submit the payment.
Rush Visa Service
Rush visa or processing time service, when requesting this service, your visa application will be prioritized for consideration depending on your choice. Please note that the service will require different fees and must be paid by you with the visa fee.
- Normal Service (No service fee required) - We will ensure your visa application gets an approval within 03 business days.
- Urgent Service (Service fee: $79) - Requesting this service will ensure your visa application will be completed within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent Service (Service fee: $99) - Requesting this service will ensure your visa application will be done in 24 hours.
Uganda Visa Fees For Sammarinese Citizens
Uganda Visa Fee For Sammarinese Citizens
When applying for an e-visa on our service system, you are required to pay Service Fee and Government Fee.
Travel Insurance or COVID-19 will increase the chance of your visa application being approved. Moreover, traveling long distances always has unexpected consequences such as illness, extreme climate, loss of personal belongings, and the like. Insurance will cover the cost in such cases.
To submit visa payments, please use the approved method of payment on our system below:
- For the online method: we accept American Express, Visa, Paypal, and Mastercard.
- For direct deposit: we accept the bank of Cyprus.
We provide applicants with our pick-up service and Uganda eSim to assist your journey. The two add-on services are free and available when you apply for a visa to Uganda on the Uganda Immigration Services website.