Uganda Visa For Taiwanese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
When visiting Murchison Falls, a very interesting place worth considering is the Budongo Forest, which is situated in the South-West section of this preservation area, is connected with Kniyo Pabidi forest, and is surrounded on one side by croplands and communities.
The forest is home to a diverse range of animals, including over 280 butterfly species, 23 mammals, over 450 tree species, and over 350 bird species. Here you may enjoy the "Royal Mile," a well-maintained road length showing varied tree varieties and known for its excellent bird viewing options. The forest also provides excellent primate viewing possibilities.
Citizens from Taiwan can apply for a visa to Uganda via the Uganda Immigration Services website. Here, we provide full details as well as instructions on how to apply for a visa. Furthermore, our experts are always available to assist Taiwanese travelers with any difficulties.
Type of An Uganda Visa For Taiwanese Citizens
Do Taiwanese citizens need a visa to Uganda?
- Taiwan is not exempt from visas when traveling to Uganda, so Taiwanese citizens are required to apply for a visa to enter Uganda.
What type of Uganda visas can Taiwanese citizens apply for?
At the moment, there are three (03) types of Uganda visas Taiwanese citizens can apply for, and each one is used for different purposes. Uganda visas for Taiwanese citizens are divided into the following categories:
- Tourist Visa - Taiwanese citizens who want to travel to Uganda for tourism purposes can apply for this visa. This visa grants Taiwanese travelers 90 days (3 months) and a single entry to Uganda. This visa does not allow working activity.
- East Africa Visa - Taiwanese travelers can explore the entire East Africa region with this visa for a duration of 90 days (3 months) as well. The East Africa region includes Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. This visa is not extensible.
- Transit Visa - Taiwanese travelers allow a single entrance to Uganda for a maximum of 07 days with this visa. This visa is accessible if Uganda is not your primary destination.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Taiwanese Citizens
We recommend that you complete the visa criteria before applying for a visa. Because this is an important step in determining your ability to get a visa, it also makes the visa process less hassle-free.
- Your passport is valid for at least six months.
- The passport also should have at least 02 pages available to receive visa stamping.
- Taiwanese citizens must acquire proof or a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination before entering Uganda.
- A biographical information copy.
- Verify the purposes of your trip to Uganda.
- Confirm the date of arrival and departure from Uganda.
Applying For An Uganda Visa For Taiwanese Citizens
Once you have met the visa requirements, applying for a visa will become much easier. The visa application process is done completely online and takes roughly 20 minutes to complete it.
To start, applicants begin by selecting "Apply Visa" here. The remaining steps are straightforward and simple. The information that you must provide for the visa application such as:
- Full name.
- The number of applicants.
- Date of birth.
- The passport details such as date of expiration and date of issue.
Keep in mind that the applicant needs to provide the information correctly.
Rush Visa Service
Taiwanese applicants can request a faster visa processing time with the Rush Visa service. There are currently 3 options for Taiwanese applicants to choose from:
- Normal Processing
- Taiwanese applicants will have their visas emailed to them within 03 business days with standard processing time, and no additional service charge requires.
- Urgent Processing
- Taiwanese applicants can choose urgent services if they want their visas to be completed within 48 business hours. There is an additional cost of $79 for this option.
- Super Urgent Processing
- With super urgent service, Taiwanese applicants are guaranteed to receive their visa approval in 24 business hours. The additional cost for this service is $99.
Uganda Visa Service Fee For Taiwanese Citizens
When applying for an Uganda visa, Taiwanese applicants are obligated to submit two (02) fees which are Service Fee and Government Fee.
Travel Insurance or COVID-19 is optional but we do recommend it for Taiwanese citizens. Travel insurance can help you with expenses incurred during your trip abroad. Circumstances that your normal insurance may not cover while abroad such as flight cancellations, loss of personal belongings, illness, or worse, require emergency treatment while traveling.
Taiwanese citizens can submit visa payments through our approved methods:
- We accept American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- For direct deposit, we accept the Bank of Cyprus.
Pick-up service and Uganda eSim are two (02) add-on services for Taiwanese travelers with a reasonable cost when applying for an Uganda visa through our service.