Uganda Visa For Moroccan Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Uganda recently added balloon safaris to its safari menu at Queen Elizabeth and Murchison Falls National Parks. Expeditions are organized by travel guides in Uganda, and balloon safaris are included in safari bundles as desired by tourists. Uganda balloon rides, much like the famous Masai Mara balloon safaris, are absolutely incredible as captivated hover over the vast plains of the park.
You will fly over the vast grasslands of Queen Elizabeth Park. You will have the opportunity to admire the safari landscape and diverse animal ecosystems from above. You will get extremely unique and impressive nature photos in your life. Traveling by hot air balloon will bring you a very different experience compared to exploration trips on the ground. Moreover, you can also watch the sunrise from above.
If you are planning to travel to Uganda in the near future? At Uganda Immigration Services, we will guide you in detail about the visa procedure and the necessary documents for you to apply for a visa. Through our service, Moroccan travelers will receive additional support with pick-up service and Uganda eSim.
National Park Uganda
Uganda Visa Types For Moroccan Citizens
Citizens with a Moroccan passport are not eligible for visa-free travel to Uganda. Therefore, you need to apply for a visa before traveling to Uganda. Currently, Moroccan citizens can apply for the following 3 types of visas to travel to Uganda:
- Transit Visa - Moroccan travelers will be allowed a single (01) entry into Uganda and 7 days of transit during their journey to another country. You are not allowed to extend this type of visa.
- Tourist Visa - To travel to Uganda, you must apply for this type of visa. Within 90 days, all forms of tourist activities in Uganda are accessible. You enter Uganda once with this visa, and any form of employment is strictly prohibited.
- East Africa Visa - This visa allows you to extend your travel itinerary beyond Uganda. Within 90 days, you can move freely from Kenya to Uganda and Rwanda. It is strictly forbidden to work in any form while holding this visa.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Moroccan Citizens
Given the popularity of Uganda's e-visa, we encourage you to apply online on the Uganda Immigration Services website. This way, you will save a lot of time and do not have to move. Conditions for Moroccan citizens to be granted an Uganda visa:
- Applicants must possess a valid Morocco passport that cannot have less than 06 months prior expiration date.
- Additionally, your passport should have 02 unused pages for visa seals.
- A photograph of applicants which was taken in the last 6 months.
- A scanned copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- Before traveling to Uganda, Moroccan citizens must obtain a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
- Confirmation of your hotel reservation.
- Date of arrival and departure.
Uganda visa requirements for Moroccan citizens
Applying For Uganda Visa Online For Moroccan Citizens
Acquiring an Uganda tourist visa is a simple process. Moroccan citizens must register for it ahead of time to avoid issues at the last minute before traveling to Uganda. We will demonstrate the steps to registering a visa below:
- Please go to this online form to apply for a visa.
- The visa process is simplified by filling in the necessary information in the blanks.
- Consider the most suitable visa for your trip.
- Provide your information and passport correctly.
- Before completing the process, check the information one more time. Then confirm and pay the visa service fee.
- Lastly, allow at least 03 working days for approval after submitting your form.
Rush Visa (Processing Time)
Moroccan applicants should note that if they want to use the Rush Visa, they must select this service before paying the visa fee. Once the form is submitted, no further change will be accepted.
- Normal Processing
- Guaranteed your visa within 03 business days. This service comes without cost.
- Urgent Processing
- Guaranteed your visa within 48 hours. Moroccan applicants are required to submit $79 for this service.
- Super Urgent Processing
- The service cost will be higher, but your visa is guaranteed within 24 hours at $99.
Uganda visa for Moroccan citizens
Uganda Visa Fee For Moroccan Citizens
During the visa process, Moroccan applicants are obligated to pay two (02) fees: Service Fee and Government Fee.
Travel Insurance or COVID-19 is highly recommended before you travel to Uganda. If you are going overseas and become unwell due to your inability to adapt to the environment, or food, travel insurance will help you. Furthermore, under emergency circumstances, travel insurance will cover medical treatments or hospitalization as well.
To submit the visa payment, Moroccan applicants can select one of the following solutions:
- Solution 1: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- Solution 2: For direct deposit, our system accepts the bank of Cyprus at the moment.
To help your journey to Uganda more conveniently, when Moroccan applicants apply for a visa to Uganda on our system, you will be supported with a pick-up service and Uganda eSim.