Uganda Visa For Estonian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
If you're searching for a place to relax, the Ssese Islands on Lake Victoria's northwestern portion are ideal. Ssese's thriving archipelago comprising 84 islands features white sandy beaches, clean waterways, and tropical trees.
Many mammalian species, including colobus and vervet monkeys, sitatunga antelope, and other endangered birds, inhabit the islands. Each island has something special to offer. Ssese has a wide range of scenery and activities.
Buggala is the largest and most developed tourist island. Swimming is a common pastime in this area, particularly at Mutambala Beach. You may also rent bicycles or quad bikes to get around the island. If you want to venture out on the lake, you may rent canoes or go fishing.
Ngamba Island, often referred to as Chimp Island, is a chimp habitat established by the Jane Goodall Foundation.
Bulago Island is ideal for nature hikes, due to its diversified landscape of rocky cliffs and forests, which provides a variety of pathways and opportunities to encounter rare birds and animals.
The Ssese Islands are best visited during the dry seasons, which run from early July through October. There is less likelihood of rain interrupting scheduled activities during these months as well as enhancing the opportunity to observe wildlife as animals gather near major water sources. Travelers from Estonia can apply for an Uganda e-visa through our services at Uganda Immigration Services. Continue reading further to find out more about our services.
Uganda visa for Estonian citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements For Estonian Citizens
Is an Uganda visa required for Estonian citizens for traveling? - Yes, a visa is REQUIRED. And before applying for an Uganda visa, Estonian travelers should know what type of tourist visas they may be able to request. The following tourist visas are available for Estonian citizens:
- e-Transit Visa - Estonian travelers require this visa if they only enter Uganda once for no more than 07 days, and Uganda is not their main destination. This e-visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issuance with a single entry.
- e-Tourist Visa - Select this visa if Estonian travelers wish to visit only Uganda for tourism purposes during the 3-month validity period starting from the date of entry. Travelers can enter Uganda once and a maximum of 90 days is permitted.
- East Africa Visa - Select this visa if Estonian travelers wish to visit Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda for tourism purposes. Travelers have no limited entry to all 3 countries within 90 days (3 months). They can enter many times with a 3-month validity e-visa.
Before we guide you on how to apply for an Uganda visa for Estonian citizens, you first must read and understand the visa requirements. The list is not so complicated, however, it may take time to fulfill. Thus, we suggest you complete the requirements first before applying for a visa.
- The applicant's passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- At least 02 unused pages for visa stamping.
- A recent digital photo on white background.
- Flight information.
- A duplicate passport biographical page
- Estonian travelers REQUIRE to obtain a Yellow Fever Vaccination to be accepted into Uganda.
- Accommodation reservations and tour plan
Estonian travelers with an e-visa can enter Uganda for the following reasons:
- Visiting family, or relatives in Uganda.
- For a vacation.
- For a transit
Uganda visa requirements for Estonian citizens
How To Apply For A Uganda Visa Online From Estonia
- Step 1: To apply for an Uganda visa, Estonian applicants need to go to the Uganda Immigration Services website or go here to access the online form immediately.
- Step 2: Applicants then complete the form by putting in the relevant data/ information. You may include additional documents if needed.
- Step 3: Complete visa payment with a debit, or credit card.
- Step 4: Receive and print the Uganda e-visa to board the aircraft.
Estonian travelers may include one of our Rush Visa services during the application:
- Standard Procedure - Just like the name implies, this is the standard procedure that will deliver your visa within 03 working days.
- Fast Procedure - Select this service to get your visa within 48 hours. You must pay a service fee in advance.
- Super Fast Procedure - Select this service to get your visa within 24 hours. You must pay a service fee in advance.
Uganda visa application for Estonian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Estonian Citizens
Estonian travelers are obligated to submit the Service Fee and Government Fee when applying for an e-visa.
Our experts suggest Estonian travelers should get Travel insurance or COVID-19 as well. With travel insurance, you will be insured in the following situations: unexpected accidents, lost personal belongings, flight issues, etc.
Estonian applicants, please complete the visa payment with:
- Visa cards, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express are accepted.
- The Bank of Cyprus for direct deposit.
When applying for an Uganda visa via Uganda Immigration Services, our services include pick-up service and Uganda eSim for all travelers from Estonia.