Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Cocos (Keeling) Islands
The Karambi-Graves, the tombs of Toro's royal dynasty, are located south of Fort Portal. The tombs of Daudi Kyebambe and George Kamurasi Rukidi II may be found here as well. When Prince Kaboyo, son of Bunyoro's monarch Kyebambe, revolted against his father, the kingdom of Toro was formed in the early nineteenth century.
Although forgotten for decades, Tooro Kingdom has unveiled its plans to refurbish the tombs and turn them into a contemporary facility that would hold a gallery, and tourist services that would assist the Kingdom produce more profit. More tombs are also expected to be built at the site since the Kingdom wishes to keep it as the primary resting cemetery for its royals.
Cultural sites have consistently proven to be popular tourist attractions in Uganda, with many visitors visiting them throughout their trips to the nation. Karambi Royal Tombs represent one of Toro Kingdom's most prized historical artifacts, giving it a peaceful area to visit. Externally, it appears to be a normal establishment, but once entering, you will uncover a lot of fascinating facts and information about the site that will leave you speechless.
Fortunately, if you are a citizen of Cocos Island and planning to visit Uganda, Uganda Immigration Services will be able to help you with your application. We provide details of visa requirements, and application procedure, and include additional services such as pick-up service and Uganda eSim as one package when you apply for a visa.
Uganda e-visa for citizens of Cocos Island citizens
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Cocos Island Citizens
To enter Uganda, Cocos Island travelers REQUIRE a visa. This is something that can be conducted online.
Start preparing for your journey to Uganda by exploring all of the fascinating activities to discover and do there. To make the most of your trip, you should learn a few things or more about the nation, its culture, and the locals. When planning their vacation to Uganda, applicants should perhaps consider the following conditions:
- Make sure the passport is valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in Uganda
- 02 pages are available for stamping.
- Obtain the necessary Yellow Fever vaccine certificate for travelers before visiting Uganda.
- Applicant’s photo in color, no hat, and glasses.
- A copy of the applicant’s biographical information.
- A flight ticket confirmation
- An email address that is frequently used to receive the e-Visa
Regarding the types of Uganda electronic visas for Cocos Island citizens, applicants have the following 3 options:
- Transit Visa - A visa that allows you to transit through Uganda and stays there for up to 07 days. You may obtain this visa if Uganda is not the final destination of your trip. This visa cannot be extended.
- e-Tourist Visa - The tourist visa grants Cocos Island travelers access to Uganda once for 3 months (90 days). This type of visa is used for tourism and a casual visit to relatives purposes.
- East Africa Visa - Additionally, if you intend to travel to neighboring countries like Rwanda, and Kenya for tourism, you should choose an East Africa visa. It is effective for 3 months and allows you to explore Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda multiple times within the visa’s validity period.
Uganda evisa requirements for Cocos Island citizens
Applying For Uganda e-Visa From Cocos Island
The process to apply for an Uganda visa for Cocos Island citizens is simple. Following our instructions and you will get your visa in no time, it only requires 20 minutes of your time to do:
- The visa online form is available at Uganda Immigration Services, and accessible once you start applying for a visa. You should complete the form by filling in your details. You may attach additional documents if required.
- It is important for you to double-check your information. Once you are ready to submit, complete the visa payment first.
- We will send your e-visa via email after a few days. Thus, make sure you provide the correct email address.
Generally, it takes 03 days to process your visa application. In case of an emergency, you cannot wait for 03 days to receive the visa, Rush Visa services is available:
- Normal Processing - Your visa will be processed and sent to you within 03 working days.
- Urgent Processing - You will receive your visa for Uganda within 48 hours.
- Super-urgent Processing - This is the fastest service that allows you to obtain an Uganda visa in just 24 hours.
Important note for all Cocos Island applicants, when you select the Rush Visa services, you are required to pay the additional fee. The basic processing is the standard processing when you apply for a visa, thus the cheapest option.
Uganda evisa fee for Cocos Island citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Citizens of Cocos Island
Cocos Island applicants must complete the required Service Fee and the Government Fee to obtain an e-Visa.
Applicants might consider purchasing Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance before visiting Uganda for their safety and advantages.
Applicants select the following options to make the payment:
- Online payment: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- Direct deposit: to the Bank of Cyprus.