Uganda Visa For Maldivian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Karuma Wildlife Reserve lies in the Kiryandongo District, almost 3000 feet above sea level. The Wildlife Reserve is part of a protected region that includes Murchison Falls National Park, Kaniyo Pabidi, Budongo Forest Reserve, and Bugungu Wildlife Reserve. The park, which covers an area of 800 square kilometers, was officially designated in 1964 with the intention of serving as a border zone between Murchison Falls National Park and the surrounding towns, as well as other unconserved regions.
Traditionally, the region was divided into sections for huge animals like buffaloes and elephants, as well as other wildlife species. Aside from the wildlife and bird species found inside the Wildlife Reserve, it is well-known for the raging Karuma Falls, which is ideal for sightseeing. This waterfall is not distant from the mighty Murchison Falls, so you may witness two of Uganda's most beautiful waterfalls while on a safari.
Traveling to the wilderness, like Uganda, has never been easier with an e-visa card. This type of e-visa has been released since 2016, and you can apply for this visa from anywhere in the world. At Uganda Immigration Services, we provide fast and convenient visas to Uganda, along with dedicated customer support.
Karuma Wildlife Reserve, Uganda
Uganda Visa Requirements For Maldivian Citizens
Do Maldivian citizens need a visa to visit Uganda?
Yes. A visa is REQUIRED. Uganda e-visa for Maldivian citizens is divided into three (03) categories as follows. You need to understand the function of each type of visa and consider it carefully when choosing a visa for your trip.
- Tourist Visa - For tourism purposes in Uganda, Maldivian citizens should apply for this type of visa. This single-entry visa allows a maximum of 90 days (3 months) to stay in Uganda.
- East Africa Visa - Maldivian citizens may consider applying for this visa if they are travel enthusiasts. This visa will allow you to enter all three countries, Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. For up to 90 days, travelers have no limitations when entering the 3 countries.
- Transit Visa - If you need to stop in Uganda for a short period of time during your journey, this single-entry visa will allow you to stay in Uganda for no more than 7 days.
All countries are allowed to apply for a tourist visa to Uganda. Therefore, Maldivian citizens traveling to Uganda as a tourist needs to apply for a visa in advance. However, the individual must meet the fundamental entrance requirements in order to obtain a traveling permit.
- Have a passport valid for more than 6 months from the date of entry into Uganda and 02 unused pages for visa affix.
- A digital photo of the applicant with portrait size.
- To travel to Uganda, you must have the Yellow Fever vaccine.
- Have a round-trip air ticket to Uganda or a ticket to the next destination.
- Confirm a hotel reservation for the intended period of travel in Uganda.
Uganda visa requirements for Maldivian citizens
Applying For An Uganda e-Visa From Maldives
It is convenient and fast to request an electronic visa for Uganda. Applicants will just need a few minutes to complete the online form. Maldivian citizens can apply for an Uganda e-visa using a tablet or a personal computer.
Applicants are recommended to input and verify their information carefully. Contact information must also be valid and exact because your Uganda e-visa will be emailed to you. To apply for a visa to Uganda, simply follow the steps below:
- Our online visa form is available here. Complete the form by filling out the required information.
- Depending on the purpose of your travel, select the appropriate visa (transit/ tourist/ East Africa visa).
- For processing time services, we will provide further information in this section.
- Provide your personal information, such as:
- Full name.
- Passport details: Passport number.
- Contact details: Phone number, email address.
- The approved visa will be emailed to you; thus, ensure the contact email is valid and exact.
- Confirm your information before making the payment.
- Once the payment is through, you need to wait for a couple of days for further notification.
Processing Time Services In order to meet the urgent needs for a visa, we would like to introduce you to the following options:
- Normal Processing - Maldivian applicants will receive a response on the status of their visa application within 3 processing days.
- Fast Processing - Visa process will be completed within 48 processing hours with a service charge.
- Super Fast Processing - Your visa will be prioritized and completed within 24 hours with a service charge. Please notice that the faster you want your visa, the more it will cost.
Uganda e-visa for Maldivian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Maldivian Citizens
In order for the visa process to be complete and approved, Maldivian citizens need to pay additional fees for the Service Fee and Government Fee.
Despite the fact that some counties are not necessary to buy Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance. But to ensure safety and peace of mind in every travel and business trip. Our visa experts strongly recommend that Maldivian citizens should purchase International Travel insurance to be fully protected on their trips.
Maldivian applicants can use one of the following two (02) methods of payment:
- Online methods: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- For direct deposit: the bank of Cyprus.
In order to support the quality of service and convenience for your trip to Uganda, we also provide 2 additional services: pick-up service and Uganda eSim.