Uganda evisa requirements for Finnish citizens
Uganda visas for Finns: If you plan to visit Uganda, you will find immense grasslands, breathtaking waterfalls, and the stunning Lake Victoria, which will make your journey extremely exciting. Finnish citizens can obtain an Uganda e-Visa very quickly and easily through Uganda Immigration Services.
Tourism is one of Uganda's largest industries, and the government has been implementing new legislation and regulations to make it more beneficial to the country.
Having launched an electronic Visa (e-Visa) since 2016, Finns must apply online for an e-Visa before traveling to Uganda. So, How do I apply for an e-Visa to Uganda from Finland?
In this article, we will explain Uganda e-Visas requirements for Finnish citizens, along with how much they cost.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Finland
Visitors from Finland who wish to travel to Uganda must provide their passports, recent passport size photographs, a Uganda visa requirements form, and certain supporting documents.
Following That, You Will Find A List Of Uganda Visa Requirements That You Need To Meet
The Uganda e-Visa application process for foreign tourists is generally easier and faster than for casual visitors:
- If you plan on entering Uganda, you must have a Finnish passport with 02 blank pages for verification marks and one that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival.
- Digital passport photo of yourself.
- Flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) in order to avoid overstaying in Uganda for any reason.
Additionally, you may attach certain additional documents to make obtaining an e-Visa in Uganda easier, including:
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
Get A Uganda Visa From Finland
If Finnish citizens wish to enter Uganda, they must have a Uganda visa beforehand. Finland is not listed among the exempt countries for Uganda visas.
If you are visiting Uganda on vacation or for other short-term activities, Finnish citizens can apply for an Uganda visa online.
Three (03) Types Of Uganda e-Visa For Finnish Citizens
For Finnish citizens, an e-visa to Uganda is a legal document that allows you to enter the country for some specific reasons. There are three types of Uganda e-Visas:
- Uganda tourist e-Visa: is used to enter Uganda for the purpose of tourism and other associated conditions. This single entry e-visa allows you to stay in Uganda for up to 90 days from your arrival date, and can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-Visa: are for transiting through Uganda or having a brief stay of fewer than 7 days, since this e-visa allows you to stay in Uganda for only 07 days from the date of your arrival. This can not be extended.
- With the East Africa e-visa: you are able to visit 3 countries: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. Uganda must be the first stop, and you can visit these countries as often as you like within 03 months. The overall length of your stay is 90 days in total.
How To Apply Uganda Online Visa For Finnish Citizens
The Uganda e-visa application process is also very simple, you do not need to be too worried.
What Is Uganda E-Visa For Finnish Citizens - Steps To Follow
The Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa) is a type of entry permit that utmost foreign citizens can apply for online . This includes citizens of Finland.
It takes only 10 minutes to complete. The application form is very easy to understand, so you shouldn't have any difficulty with it.
- Step 1: Select the visa type and processing time you want.
- Step 2: In this step, you need to input some information about visa details and personal information, including: Full name, Gender, The Birth date, Nationality, Passport number, The date of your arrival/departure. Before entering the next step, you should carefully check the accuracy of the information you provided in this step.
- Step 3: Pay the Visa Cost.
- Step 4: Receive the confirmation about your visa order and wait for an e Visa to be sent to your email.
The Visa Uganda Allows Finland To Visit The Country For The Following Reasons:
- Stay with family
- Visit cousins
Uganda Visa Fees For Finnish Citizens
To apply for a Uganda visa online, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee .
Processing time Of Uganda Visa For Finnish Citizens
From the list below, you can choose one of 03 options for the service charge:
- Normally Uganda e-Visa: if you conclude this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: you'll be admitted to an Uganda e-visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super-urgent Uganda e-Visa: can be attained in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e-visa.
At Uganda Immigration Services, our main goal is to provide outstanding service at a reasonable price.
Additionally, COVID-19 and travel insurance can be purchased when traveling overseas for added protection. For the government, it's required because of the safety of all travelers.
In our payment system, you have 02 options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (HSBC direct trade).