Uganda Visa For Romanian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Most visitors to Uganda come for the animals and landscape. However, most excursions begin or conclude in Kampala, the capital of Uganda, and no travel guide would be complete without covering it. Kampala is known for just being loud, quite messy, and packed, yet it is also the country's pulsing heartbeat, full of energy, crowded streets, and colors. Kampala, which was constructed on the 7-hills and is now spread out across many more, may be difficult to travel, but the core is modest and well-organized, with much to explore in a day or two.
While in Kampala, visitors have the opportunity to stop by Mengo Palace to learn more about the history of Idi Amin's brutal regime. Witness the torture sites, and cold cells of the Amin regime, or visit the resting place of old kings at Kasubi's Tomb. In addition, Uganda has some beautiful colonial architecture and is always accessible to tourists.
Currently, getting a visa to Uganda is neither complicated nor too difficult. However, in order to get a visa, you need to follow certain requirements. Are you planning to travel to Uganda from Romania? What is the process to apply for a visa to Uganda? At Uganda Immigration Services, you will find information about getting a visa to Uganda.
Type of Uganda Visa For Romanian Citizens
A visa is REQUIRED for Romanian citizens before traveling to Uganda. We will list the most common three (03) types of Uganda visas that are accessible to Romanian citizens.
- Transit Visa
- This visa grants up to 07 days to stay if travelers need to transit to Uganda for a short time before moving to the next country. The transit visa provides a single entry only.
- Tourist Visa
- Select this visa if applicants intend to travel to Uganda for tourism purposes. Travelers can enter Uganda once only for 90 days with this visa. During this duration of stay, any work-related activity is prohibited.
- East Africa Visa
- With this visa, applicants are granted access to explore the East Africa region. This visa permits travelers multiple entrances to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda for 90 days (3 months). Same as for the tourist visa, any work-related activity is prohibited.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Romanian Citizens
Uganda visa for Romanian citizens requires you to meet the following requirements before applying for a visa. Failure of one of these requirements may result in a visa application failure.
- Applicants must possess a valid Romania passport, which:
- A passport cannot be less than 6 months of validity.
- 02 blank pages to acquire visa seals.
- To enter Uganda, Romanian applicants also must obtain a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
Additionally, applicants may require to provide the following information as well
- A copy of biographical information.
- Verify your date of arrival and departure in Uganda.
- Confirm accommodation booking, if available.
Uganda visa requirements for Romanian citizens
Applying For An Uganda Visa For Romanian Citizens
Before applying for an Uganda visa, our visa experts suggest that applicants should complete the visa requirements as it ensures the procedure
- Step 1: Applicants begin visa registration via our Uganda Immigration Services website, or simply click here to access the online application immediately.
- Step 2: Once you access the online form, select the right visa.
- Transit visa/ Tourist visa/ East Africa visa.
- Step 3: Fill in your information and passport details, such as.
- Your full name, D.o.B, gender, and nationality.
- The issued date of your passport and the date of expiration.
- Step 4: Confirm your information, then select the payment method to complete your visa application.
Processing Time Service
Please note that when using the Rush Visa service, you should consider the appropriateness according to your needs and circumstances and you must choose this service before paying the visa fee.
- Normal Service
- Ensure delivery of your visa approval is within 03 business days. No additional service cost is required.
- Urgent Service
- Your visa approval will be emailed to you within 48 hours for a service charge of $79.
- Super Urgent Service
- You will receive your visa approval via email in 24 hours at the cost of $99.
Uganda visa for Romanian citizens
Uganda Visa Fees For Romanian Citizens
During the visa procedure, Romanian citizens must pay two (02) fees which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Traveling does not always go as expected. Travel Insurance or COVID-19 is almost as necessary as a passport while traveling abroad. If something goes wrong, you may suffer financial risk if you do not have it. Thus, we highly advise that Romanian citizens purchase travel insurance in advance.
For visa payment, our system currently accepts the following services:
- American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- For direct deposit, the bank of Cyprus.
Another benefit for Romanian citizens when applying for a visa to Uganda is that we also include a pick-up service and Uganda eSim for convenience.