Uganda Visa For Santomean Citizens - Requirements & Fees
The Amabere Caves are a well-known tourist destination in Uganda. Nyakasura Caves are located near Nyakasura Falls, approximately 9 kilometers from Fort Portal.
This isn't just a regular cave; there's a tale behind it. Amabere Ga Nyina Mwiru literally defines it as "Breasts of Nyina Mwiru," with Nyina Mwiru being the daughter of a regional monarch who allegedly got her breasts removed in order to make her less appealing to men.
The monarch, Bukuku of Toro, then kept her in the cave when this very dramatic scheme failed. Her attraction, though, remains powerful. She got pregnant with King Isaza of Batembuzi and subsequently gave birth to their son, Ndahura. She exploited what seemed to be milk pouring from the stalactites to provide nutrition to the newborn baby because she was incapable of doing it herself.
Due to the calcium concentration, it seemed milky. Ndahura proceeded to accomplish a prophecy by becoming King and inheriting Bukuku's crown. Ndahura proceeded to establish one of Africa's great civilizations in the Great Lakes region, a kingdom that was rightly Isaza.
The Available Activities at Amabere Caves.
- Overnight Excursion: Take advantage of a small group's versatility and customized services. A guided trip that includes unique animal sightings, cultural exchanges, and an overnight stay in their comfortable tented camp.
- Fishing: If you enjoy fishing, you should not skip the chance to capture a Nile Perch on this famous lake.
Citizens of Sao Tome and Principe can apply for a visa to Uganda immediately and easily at Uganda Immigration Services. Here we provide a high-quality visa service for international travelers and assist applicants 24/7 with any issues.
Amabere Caves, Uganda
Type of An Uganda Visa For Santomean Citizens
Is a visa required for citizens of Sao Tome and Principe to enter Uganda? Whether you want to come to Uganda for any purpose, to study, work, travel, etc. You are required to apply for a visa to enter Uganda. In this section, we will introduce the 3 most common types of visas for tourists to Uganda.
- Transit visa - If you have to transit to Uganda while on the way to the primary destination, this visa is for this matter. You will be granted 07 days and a single entry.
- Tourist visa - This visa is the most common type of visa for tourists. Travelers can visit all tourist attractions in Uganda with this visa. The duration of stay is 90 days (3 months) and a single entrance to Uganda.
- East Africa visa - Apply for this visa to expand your journey to the East Africa region, travelers gain access to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda for 90 days (3 months) as well. However, there is no limit to entry for all 3 nations.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Santomean Citizens
In this section, applicants should read carefully and fully understand every requirement before applying for an Uganda visa. Failure to fulfill the requirements will result in a delayed process or worse, a visa rejection.
- A valid Sao Tome and Principe passport with:
- The expiration date cannot be less than 06 months.
- The passport should have at least 02 blank pages to receive visa stamping.
- Travelers from Sao Tome and Principe must acquire a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccine before visiting Uganda.
- A copy of biographical details
- Hotel reservations if available.
- If you apply for East African visas, you must submit the flight confirmation.
Uganda visa requirements for Santomean citizens
Applying For An Uganda Visa For Santomean Citizens
The process will not take too much time, just follow these steps and you will get yourself a visa to Uganda as easily and as soon as possible.
- Step 1: To begin the visa application, access the application via "Apply Visa".
- Step 2: Select the visa type for the trip.
- East Africa visa.
- Tourist visa.
- Transit visa.
- For processing time service, please continue reading further in this section for more details.
- Step 3: Fill in the details of the application and the passport.
- Name, gender, nationality, D.o.B.
- Passport’s date of issue and expiration.
- Step 4: Confirm your information, and select the payment method to complete the visa application.
Processing Time Service
This service must be selected before you submit the visa application. Please keep in mind that applicants are required to pay different service fees depending on the request.
- Normal Processing
- The normal visa process and time to complete is 03 days.
- Urgent Processing
- If you choose the urgent process, it will take 48 hours for you to receive your visa result with a fee of $79.
- Super Urgent Processing
- Faster than urgent is super urgent, you can get a visa result within 24 hours or the same day. The cost to do this service is $99.
Uganda Visa For Santomean Citizens
Uganda Visa Service Fee For Santomean Citizens
Citizens of Sao Tome and Principe are obligated to pay the Service Fee and Government Fee when applying for a visa via Uganda Immigration Services website.
Your own insurance may not be valid while traveling abroad. Therefore, we recommend that you also purchase Travel Insurance or COVID-19. Not only will it increase your chances of getting a visa, but it will also help you with expenses when you have problems during your travel.
To submit visa payments, our system currently provides the following solutions:
- For online payment: applicants can use Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, or American Express.
- For direct deposit: we accept the Bank of Cyprus.
A pick-up service and Uganda eSim, are provided for every applicant who applies for an Uganda visa via our network.