Uganda Visa Requirements For UAE
United Arab Emirates passport holders should apply for a visa before traveling to Uganda. Every UAE national needs to present a visa at the Uganda port of entry. A visa is required from UAE citizens when traveling for both immigrant and nonimmigrant purposes. So, How do you apply for a visa to Uganda from the UAE? In this article, Uganda Immigration Services will demonstrate how to apply for an Uganda visa for UAE residents, as well as the requirements and costs.
Uganda Visa Requirements For UAE
Applying for a visa to Uganda from the UAE will require a number of documents. These documents assist them in determining whether or not you should be granted an Uganda visa for UAE residents. You must pay close attention to these documents. Make certain that you submit all of them as required.
The standard required documents to apply for an Uganda visa for UAE residents are as follows:
- A UAE passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival and a blank page for verification markings.
- Your digital portrait photograph.
- Flight ticket (for East Africa visa): to prove you will not overstay in Uganda for any other reason.
- Side documents: you will add the following documents if any to increase your chance of getting accepted: Yellow fever vaccine certificate, hotel reservations, travel itinerary.
Types of Uganda Visa For Citizens of UAE
If you wish to travel to Uganda for business, tourism, or transit purposes can apply for an Uganda Visa from the UAE. There are three types of Uganda visas for UAE residents:
- East Africa e-Visa: the e-visa type that allows you to enter 03 countries: Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda the starting point is Uganda. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in these 3 countries for up to 90 days and multiple entries in advance.
- Uganda Tourist e-Visa: You should apply for Uganda Tourist Visa from UAE if you wish to travel to Uganda for tourist purposes. This visa is also known as the Uganda Tourist e-Visa.
- Uganda Transit e-Visa: You should apply for Uganda Transit Visa from UAE if you wish to travel to Uganda for transit purposes. This visa is also known as the Uganda Transit e-Visa.
An Uganda visa from the UAE enables its holder to enter Uganda and remain there for up to 3 months. You should apply for such an Uganda Business Visa, Uganda Transit Visa, and Uganda Tourist Visa from the UAE by completing the Uganda visa for UAE residents online form at our website.
How To Apply For Uganda eVisa For UAE
To apply for an Uganda visa from the UAE, you should follow several procedures. Follow these simple and quick steps to file a successful Uganda visa application from the UAE:
- Step 1: Check what type of Uganda visa you need.
- Step 2: Fill in your information
- Step 3: Pay the visa fee.
- Step 4: Complete the application form online.
Residents of the UAE must print a copy of the document once it has been received. This must be presented at immigration control when entering Uganda, along with the same passport that was registered when they applied.
As you can see, obtaining an Uganda visa for UAE residents is straightforward. Simply get your ETA/e-Visa online, and you'll be able to get your visa once you arrive in Uganda. The e-Visa you receive is valid for 90 days.
Uganda Visa Fee For UAE Citizens
To apply for an Uganda visa for UAE residents online, you have to pay two kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
For the government fee, you need to add this fee since UAE is not on the exemption list of Uganda.
For the service fee, there are 03 options for you to choose from, depending on the processing time you want:
- Standard: you will get your e-visa result within 03 business days if you choose this type of visa.
- Urgent: a higher state of service that can help you get your e-visa within 48 hours.
- Super urgent: this is the highest priority type that can help you get your e-visa within just 24 hours.
Payment method: you can pay your bill by 02 ways: electronic payment (Visa, Masastercard, American Express or Paypal) and wire transfer (HSBC bank transaction).
As you can see, obtaining an Uganda visa for UAE residents has never been easier. You do not need to go to an embassy; you can apply from home at any time of day or night, with no hassle. Prepare for your trip with us today!
Uganda Visa Requirements for United Arab Emirates Citizens FAQs
Yes. Citizens of UAE MUST GET a visa to enter Uganda since the Ugandan government does not include UAE as a visa-free country. Fortunately, in 2016, the Ugandan government introduced an online travel authorization service. Following that, other nations, including UAE, can use the electronic visa approach.
The applicants can apply for a visa based on the purpose of their trip to Uganda and the length of their stay. If granted, the visa will be valid for 90 days from the date of issuance.
The ease with which individuals may apply for a Uganda e-visa online from any location and at any time is unparalleled. The overall process, including payment of the visa, will take no more than 20 minutes. Citizens of UAE just need to provide their documents and official passports to the immigration department upon arrival in order to travel to Uganda and enjoy the country's attractions.
Uganda Immigration Services offers a quick and easy e-visa service, as well as other information regarding Uganda visas. Citizens from UAE can apply directly to Uganda Immigration Services. However, they must pay two upfront costs: the Government fee and the service fee.
The government fee is essential since it is paid to the Uganda Immigration Department when applying for a visa. There are three sorts of Uganda visas, each with its own range of government expenses. The tourist e-visa, for example, will cost $100, while the East Africa e-visa will cost $150. When applying for a visa through the Uganda Immigration Services portal, you must pay a service charge.
Citizens from UAE can obtain an e-visa for Uganda within three business days of submitting an application. E-visa procedures can help you save both money and effort. The Ugandan government introduced the eVisa in 2016 to simplify the process of getting a visa for Uganda.
UAE applicants can apply for an e-visa to Uganda from anywhere using a tablet, computer, or smartphone. Our service will handle the entire procedure online, from filling out the application form to paying the visa money and sending supporting papers.
Typically, obtaining an electronic visa for Uganda takes one to three business days. If UAE visitors do not want to wait for an e-visa and can go immediately, they should purchase a Rush Visa.
- Standard service: A basic service with a processing time of three business days.
- Urgent service: You will obtain your visa within 48 hours if you choose this option. The fee for this service is $79.
- Super-Urgent service: When you select the super-urgent option, you will have your visa within 24 hours. The price is $99.
Before traveling to Uganda, citizens of the UAE must apply for an electronic visa (e-visa), which may be found on the Uganda Immigration Services website. The Uganda visa will be emailed to the applicants within three (03) business days of submitting the application form. To avoid mistakes throughout the application procedure, applicants must first comprehend the e-visa criteria.
To apply for an e-visa to Uganda, UAE citizens must complete an online visa form. Applicants must get the following documentation ahead of time:
- A valid passport for at least six months from the date of entry into Uganda. An additional two free pages are shown for visa stamping.
- A legitimate email address - To receives all visa information and updates.
- The applicant's digital passport-size photo.
- A return flight ticket.
In addition, A Yellow Fever vaccination certificate is necessary after you obtain Uganda eVisa to enter the country
The short answer is No. UAE travelers with a Uganda eVisa are allowed to stay a maximum of 90 days for each trip. For UAE tourists, there are three types of e-visas. Each form of visa permits UAE citizens to visit Uganda for the purpose intended on their visa. Citizens of the UAE must also pay close attention to the authorized requirements for each form of visa.
- Tourist e-Visa - Applicants who apply for this visa will be able to visit Uganda for tourist activities. This visa allows for a single entry for 90 days.
- East Africa e-Visa - This is a multiple-entry visa that permits UAE tourists to stay in the country for 90 days for tourism reasons. East Africa visa holders are permitted to travel to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya.
- Transit visa - This visa permits UAE visitors to remain in Uganda for 07 days. This visa is only valid for one entrance.
In addition to the e-Visa payments, travelers from the UAE must pay the government and service fees. The entire payment process is carried out on a secure website. Electronic payments (Credit/Debit Card, Visa, American Express, or Paypal) and direct deposit (Bank of Cyprus only) are available to citizens of the UAE.
The government fee is required for the Uganda Immigration Services to process the applications. If a UAE applicant wishes to withdraw the e-Visa and get a refund, all refund requests must be received within 4 hours of the order's completion. After this time, Visa service orders are non-refundable. Please provide all necessary documentation within three days. Your refund request will be declined otherwise. The refund procedure may take 2-4 weeks due to bank regulations.