How to Apply for Uganda eVisa from Gabon
Uganda is becoming more and more attractive to travelers who wish to see the fabled mountain gorillas that inhabit its thick woods, hippo-infested rivers, a variety of birds, calm lakes, and stunning lakes. The village's enthusiastic residents have always captivated the hearts and minds of tourists from around the world.
Lake Bunyonyi is a great attraction for water-based activities. It is also well-known as a major tourist attraction for visitors from around the world. If you haven't visited here before, you should make it your top next destination. It is a magnificent lake with gorgeous scenery, and a calm and pleasant atmosphere, and is ideal for leisure, meditation, and introspection.
Nowadays, organizing a trip to Uganda is straightforward. Due to significant infrastructural investment, Ugandan tourism is currently expanding quickly, and you can even take a self-guided tour. Uganda is often only accessible by visa. If you're from Gabon and wish to travel to Uganda. See here for more information about Uganda visas for Gabonese citizens on Uganda's visa requirements. The Uganda Immigration Services offers online e-visa registration. We provide step-by-step, simple directions for getting your visa to Uganda swiftly and efficiently. If you have any queries about obtaining an Uganda e-visa, kindly inform our experts at Uganda Immigration Services.
Lake Bunyonyi, Uganda
Uganda Visa Requirements for Gabonese Citizens
Gabonese citizens REQUIRE a visa if they want to visit Uganda. To travel to Uganda, Gabonese can apply for one of the tourist visas below:
- Tourist visa - Gabonese citizens can apply for this visa for tourism purposes. Gabonese travelers can remain in Uganda for 90 days with a single entry into the country.
- East Africa visa - Obtaining this type of visa will grant multiple entries for Gabonese travelers to travel to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. Travelers cannot extend this visa and do not exceed 90 days.
- Transit visa - Gabonese travelers require this visa if only they have to pass through Uganda territory while on the way to another country. A transit visa permits Gabonese citizens to enter Uganda once, and stay for a maximum of 07 days.
With the 3 visa options we explained, Gabonese applicants now should be able to select the type of visa depending on the purposes. Once a decision is made, the next step is to prepare the visa requirements:
- A Gabon passort should have more than 6 months remaining validity from the intended arrival date in Uganda
- It is recommended that the passport should leave at least 02 unused pages for visa stamping.
- A photo on white background.
- A biographical page, recommends a clear copy of it.
- Gabonese travelers present a certificate of Yellow Fever vaccination before entering Uganda.
- Information about your flights. (Arrival and departure)
- Accommodation booking or contact address in Uganda.
Uganda visa requirements for Gabonese citizens
How To Apply for A Uganda Visa for Gabonese Citizens
Before applying for a visa to Uganda, Gabonese nationals are advised by our visa specialists to make sure they meet all requirements. It only takes a few minutes of your time to complete the application, which is incredibly simple.
Our visa experts recommend that Gabonese citizens must ensure they fulfill the visa requirements before applying for an Uganda visa. The application process is extremely easy and takes no more than 30 minutes of your time.
Additionally, Gabonese travelers should not book traveling tickets before they are approved for an Uganda visa.
Follow the following instruction to apply for an Uganda visa for Gabonese citizens:
- Step 1: Go to this link to access the application immediately.
- Step 2: Select the visa for your trip.
- Step 3: Fill out your personal information.
- Step 4: Complete the payment.
- Step 5: Once you confirm the payment, a receipt will be sent to your email address.
Note: You should allow a couple of days for the processing time. However, if urgent, consider our Rush Visa services as well.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we offer the Rush visa service to bring the fastest results for Gabonese travelers. Applicants must select before the submission of the application.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will be approved within 03 working days.
- Fast Processing - Choose this service if you want to get approved within 48 working hours.
- Super-fast Processing - Choose this service if you want to get approved within 24 hours.
Uganda visa for Gabonese citizens
Uganda Visa Fees for Gabonese Citizens
To qualify for a visa, Gabonese applicants must pay the Service Fee and Government Fee.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 is highly suggested. Having insurance may increase your chance of being approved for a visa, furthermore, Gabonese travelers will also acquire several benefits in case of unpleasant events happening.
Gabonese applicants can submit visa payments through:
- Online payment: American Express, Visa, Paypal, and Mastercard.
- Direct deposit: the bank of Cyprus.
Last but not least, when Gabonese travelers apply for an Uganda visa through our services, we will automatically include pick-up services and Uganda eSim for travelers.