Uganda e-Visa For Guam Citizens - Requirements And Fee
Despite its small size, Uganda is home to 20 species of primates in its tropical rainforests. Uganda is a haven for mountain gorillas, chimps, monkeys, and the most gorgeous bushbabies. This little east African country's mountain rainforests are beautiful and rich with animal and plant species.
National parks such as Bwindi Impenetrable and Mgahinga are protecting more than half of the mountain gorilla population overall, and the Kibale forest is self-conserving for more than 13 primate species. It is home to the largest population of primates in the world. Because of its primate richness, Uganda features the best bargain animal sighting activities in the world.
To travel to Uganda from Guam, citizens of Guam REQUIRE a visa. With Uganda Immigration Services, we will explain the process as well as the requirements to apply for a Uganda e-visa for Guamanian citizens
Uganda e-Visa for Guamanian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Guamanian Citizens
Since 2016, Uganda has launched an e-visa system. Travelers from around the world now can easily apply for a Uganda e-visa from anywhere. Guamanian travelers may request one of the following 3 tourist visas:
- e-Tourist visa - This visa is accessible for Guamanian citizens who would like to travel to Uganda for a vacation or relaxation. This single entry lasts for 90 days from the date of arrival.
- East Africa visa - In the past, you would need 3 visas to travel to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. However, the East Africa visa is a special multiple-entry visa that lets you explore all 3 nations with a single visa for 90 days. Travelers cannot request to extend this visa.
- Transit visa - this visa permits Guamanian travelers to enter Uganda once for 07 days while on their way to the next destination with one entry only.
The requirement list for a Uganda e-visa for Guamanian citizens is pretty short and not that complicated. However, there are a few things that Guamanian travelers need to pay attention to if they want their application to be accepted.
- A valid Guam passport must not be less than 06 months remaining.
- Ensure your passport has a minimum of 02 blank pages for visa seals.
- A photo of the applicant.
- A biographical copy.
- Flight ticket is necessary for applying for an East Africa e-visa.
In some cases, Guamanian travelers might be required to provide the following documents:
- Travel itineraries such as hotel or tour bookings.
- A certificate of Yellow Fever Immunization
Uganda e-visa requirements for Guamanian citizens
How To Apply For An Uganda e-Visa From Guam
Visitors who want to visit Uganda can also register for a visa at the Ugandan Embassy. However, why put in so much effort when you can go to Uganda Immigration Services and apply for one from the comfort of your own home and get entry permits before departure?
The entire process is quite simple and quick. Guamanian applicants just need to follow the instructions, and you will receive your visa in no time:
Step 1: By applying for a Uganda visa at the Uganda Immigration Services website, the applicants will have access to an online form. Or applicants can go here.
to acquire the application immediately.
Step 2: The applicants please make sure you select the correct visa type for your journey.
Step 3: Complete the application form by filling in the blank boxes.
Step 4: Complete the application by making the visa payment.
Before we move to payment and fees, we would like to inform Guamanian applicants that the process takes time to approve your visa. However, if you use the Rush Visa option, you can ask for a quicker visa.
Rush Visa Services:
- Normal Procedure - We will send your visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Procedure - We will send your visa within 48 hours. You must complete the service charge in advance.
- Super-urgent Procedure - We will send your visa on the same day, or within 24 hours. A service charge is required before we can process it.
Uganda e-Visa application for Guamanian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Guamanian Citizens
The Service Fee and Government Fee are REQUIRED for all Guamanian travelers when applying for an e-visa.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 can protect you from costly expenses when traveling long distances, where the cost of services such as medical care can be very expensive.
Travelers from Guam can complete payment via:
- Online payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal.
- For direct deposit: the bank of Cyprus.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE