Uganda Visa For Gibraltarian Citizens - Requirements & Fee
The Munyonyo Martyrs shrine, situated around 13 kilometers south of Kampala, is a Roman Catholic Monument honoring the Uganda Innocent victims. It is placed in Uganda's central region, Kampala.
At Munyonyo, then-King Mwanga made the tragic judgment to start executing Christians. Ugandan martyrs' blood was spilled on the ground surrounding Munyonyo. In May 1886, the very first 03 Christians sacrificed their lives for Christ after the king's order. The Uganda Martyrs Shrine at Namugongo is a memorial to their sanctification.
It is a beautiful memorial worth seeing and learning about the early beliefs of these Ugandan Christians.
At Uganda Immigration Services, our professionals provide comprehensive services to Gibraltarian citizens interested in acquiring a Uganda visa and exploring the country. In this article, we inform you about the Uganda e-Visa for Gibraltarian citizens and how to obtain it effectively.
Uganda e-visa for Gibraltarian citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements For Gibraltarian Citizens
Gibraltarian citizens REQUIRE a visa to travel to Uganda.
The process of applying for an Uganda e-visa is easy. However, Gibraltarian citizens need to first understand the differences between each visa. There are 3 types of Uganda visas for Gibraltarian citizens.
- Transit visa - Visitors who do not travel to Uganda as their primary destination, may enter Uganda once for 07 days. It’s not possible to extend this visa.
- e-Tourist visa - Holders of the tourist visa will receive a single entry to Uganda for 90 days from the day of your appearance in Uganda. Travelers are permitted to engage in tourist activities and leisure.
- East Africa visa - Within 90 days from the arrival date, holders of this visa can travel freely and participate in any tourist activities in Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. However, it cannot be extended.
To obtain a visa to Uganda from Gibraltar, travelers need to meet the list of requirements following:
- A valid Gibraltar passport with a minimum of 02 blank runners for verification markings and has validity for at least 6 months from the date of your appearance in Uganda.
- A photograph of yourself with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- To verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda, you will need your flight ticket (for an East Africa visa).
Gibraltarian travelers with an Uganda e-visa are allowed to travel to Uganda if their purposes fall into these categories:
- For tourists, a vacation.
- For visiting family.
- For Healthcare matters.
- For the business trip.
Uganda visa requirements for Gibraltarian citizens
How To Apply For Uganda e-Visa From Gibraltar
Uganda visa for Gibraltarian citizens can be done in under 20 minutes with these simple steps:
- Step 1: Applicants apply at the ugandaimmigration.org/ website. Or you can select apply for e-visa here to start applying.
- Step 2: Applicants please make sure you select the correct visa type for your trip.
- Step 3: Provide your information (Full name, Nationality, Passport number.)
- Step 4: Proceed to complete the payment.
The procedure will take a maximum of 03 business days. Once your application is approved, your visa will be sent via your email. Additionally, applicants may select an option from our Rush Visa service to receive their visa quickly.
Rush Visa Services:
- Standard Visa - Your application will be approved in 03 working days and we will send a visa to your email address.
- Fast Visa - We will have your application approved within 48 hours and proceed to send your visa to your email address.
- Super-Fast Visa - We will get your visa request done within 24 hours and proceed to send your visa to your email address.
Uganda visa application for Gibraltarian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Gibraltarian Citizens
The Service Fee and Government Fee need to be submitted so that your visa request can be processed and approved.
Gibraltarian applicants can choose to pay via:
- Online payment: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- Direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.
For extra protection, COVID-19 and travel insurance should also be acquired when traveling abroad. In fact, travel insurance is optional, so many people don't pay attention to it. However, it is difficult for anyone to know in advance what will happen in the future, all problems can arise at any time, and even though there are preventive measures, it is impossible to guarantee that the risk will not happen.