Uganda Visa For Puerto Rican Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Volcanic Craters In Uganda
Uganda has numerous magnificent craters and crater lakes as a result of its volcanic activity. This land may have been burnt millions of years ago, but life has gradually revived here with rich and fertile soil, verdant trees, and sparkling lakes. With the flawlessly circular form and precise pattern of a crater lake, the water is calm, reflecting the sky clearly, creating a beautiful scene.
Located in Queen Elizabeth National Park is the largest crater, Katwe. However, there are still many other beautiful volcanoes for you to explore around the western part of Uganda. The best time to visit the crater is in the late afternoon, you will get a beautiful view. Alternatively, if your finances allow, spend an evening at either Crater Safari Lodge in Kibale or Kyaninga Lodge in Fort Portal. The two craters are fantastic premium lodges located directly on the side of crater lakes with beautiful scenery.
What are the requirements for Puerto Rican citizens who want to travel to Uganda? Is it difficult to get a visa? With Uganda Immigration Services, we will assist you with the visa application process and provide you with all the necessary information.
Apply for Uganda visa from Puerto Rico
Uganda Visa Requirements For Puerto Rican Citizens
Is a visa required for Puerto Rican citizens to enter Uganda?
Puerto Rico is not on the list of countries that are exempt from visas when going to Uganda. Therefore, Puerto Rican citizens are required to apply for a visa before traveling to Uganda.
The Ugandan government offers the three most common tourist visas for Puerto Rican citizens. Please take a look at the details and functions of each type of visa below.
- Tourist visa
- When traveling to Uganda, you need to apply for this type of visa. This is the most common type of tourist visa for all international tourists visiting Uganda. This visa allows you to enter Uganda once within 3 months (90 days) to explore tourist activities in Uganda.
- East Africa visa
- Similar to a tourist visa, however, with just one visa, you can travel freely between 3 countries, Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda in 90 days (3 months). This is a unique tourist visa that allows you to explore the East Africa region.
- Transit visa
- You need a temporary transit in Uganda before moving on to your primary destination. The transit visa allows you to enter Uganda once and stay in Uganda for up to 7 days.
Before applying for an Uganda visa for Puerto Rican citizens, you must acquire the following requirements. This is a prerequisite for any and all international visitors, irrespective of whether they need a business visa, a tourist visa, a work visa, or another type of visa.
- A copy of biographical information.
- Verify the date of arrival and departure from Uganda.
- State the purpose of your visit to Uganda.
- An original Puerto Rico passport that includes:
- 06 months remain before the expiration date.
- 02 blank pages to obtain the visa stamp.
- Hotel reservations
- Flight ticket
- A certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination before entering Uganda.
IMPORTANT: Applicants must get a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination to enter Uganda.
Uganda visa requirements for Puerto Rican citizens
Apply For An Uganda e-Visa For Puerto Rican Citizens
With the appearance of the e-visa issued by the Ugandan government in 2016, citizens of all countries can apply for a tourist visa to Uganda much easier and conveniently. The visa registration only takes about 20 minutes or less, and you can do it from your comfortable home.
To apply for a visa to Uganda, applicants please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Please click here to begin applying for a visa.
- Step 2: Select the right visa for your trip.
- Transit visa.
- Tourist visa
- East Africa visa
- Then select the processing time service you desire.
- Step 3: Provide personal details as well as passport information.
- Full name, gender, date of birth, nationality.
- Country of citizens.
- Step 4: Verify your information, and ensure they are correct before submitting the application.
Rush Visa (Processing Time) Service
- Normal Processing - Regular visa processing ensures applicants get visa approval within 03 working days.
- Urgent Processing - For the service fee of $79, applicants will receive visa approval within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent Processing - If you want to get visa approval on the same day, or within 24 hours, select this option. The service fee is $99.
Uganda evisa for Puerto Rican citizens
Uganda Visa Fees For Puerto Rican Citizens
Puerto Rican citizens must pay two (02) fees which are Service Fee and Government Fee.
Additionally, with Travel Insurance or COVID-19, travelers can avoid delayed flights, lost personal belongings or documents, and sickness while traveling. Although travel insurance policies differ, the key agenda of the services must cover three factors: financial risk coverage, wellness, and personal property protection.
Finally, you should only pay your visa fees on the platforms that are approved by our system:
- American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- For wire transfers, we currently accept the bank of Cyprus.
Last but not least, we include a pick-up service and Uganda eSim when you apply for a visa to Uganda with our service.