Uganda e-Visa For Hong Kong Citizens - Requirements And Fees
A record of 1066 bird species has been identified as of May 2020. This figure accounts for more than half of Africa's entire bird list and 10% of the world's avians overall, making bird observation in Uganda particularly enjoyable for bird lovers.
The western Ugandan rainforests are the most significant bird habitat and are of considerable interest to bird lovers, especially those who are familiar with typical East African species. In terms of unique species, Semliki is arguably the most appealing forest, closely followed by Budongo, Kibale, and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
Nevertheless, any forest in Uganda will be satisfying; even the rather modest botanic park in Entebbe may provide some remarkable bird species.
With Uganda Immigration Services, our experts will support you from A-Z, save you time, effort, and cost and most importantly increase the rate of getting an Uganda visa. For a free visa consultation, feel free to contact us.
Uganda visa for Hong Kong citizens
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Hong Kong Citizens
Depending on the purpose of your entry into Uganda, visa applications will be divided into different categories. Therefore, before preparing the visa procedure to enter Uganda, you need to choose the right type of visa for the purpose of your trip. Uganda visa for Hong Konger citizens are available under these categories:
- Tourist visa - To travel to Uganda you need this type of visa. It is valid for up to 90 days and you only have 1 entrance into Uganda. Except for employment, all leisure and tourism-related activities are accessible.
- East Africa visa - This is a special visa for the purpose of exploring the East Africa region. With this visa, you have the privilege to travel in and out of Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda for 90 days. Multiple-entry is granted for holders of this visa.
- Transit visa - A transit visa is provided when you have a stop-over in Uganda during your journey to another country. You are only allowed to stay in Uganda for 7 days.
Those are the 3 types of tourist visas that Hong Kong citizens can apply for. In addition, applicants also have to consider several additional criteria to apply for an Uganda visa.
Basically, the criteria to apply for an Uganda visa for Hong Konger citizens includes the following steps:
- Valid Hong Kong passport and validity must be at least 6 months. It should be 2 blank pages to receive visa seals.
- 1 passport photo.
- Applicant’s information.
- A copy of the applicant’s biographical page.
You can additionally attach the following documents to obtain an eVisa for Uganda easier:
- Hotel booking.
- A Yellow Fever vaccination certificate.
- A travel itinerary.
Uganda e-visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens
How To Apply For An Uganda e-Visa From Hong Kong
In this section, we will outline the steps to apply for a visa for Hong Kong citizens. You can do this at any time and on the most convenient platforms you own.
- Step 1: You need to visit the Uganda Immigration Services website to get started or click here.
- Step 2: Consider the purpose of your trip and choose the most suitable visa.
- Step 3: Complete the form by filling in all the information in the blanks.
- Step 4: Pay the service fee and confirm.
You will receive a confirmation email after completing the visa application process. Normally, tt takes about 3 days to approve your visa application.
Rush Visa services: Choose one of the following services if you want to request a faster visa process.
- Standard Processing - This is the usual method of our visa service, the default completion time is 3 working days.
- Urgent Processing - If you need a visa within 48 hours at the earliest, this is another option, with a service fee.
- Super Urgent Processing - If you need a visa even faster, within 24 hours, this is the last option, with a service fee.
Uganda visa application for Hong Kong citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee for Hong Kong Citizens
Hong Konger citizens who wish to apply for an e-visa are REQUIRED to submit the Service Fee and Government Fee.
Travel insurance is highly recommended. Financial risk is something no one wants to think about, however, unfortunate risks in life are unforeseen. That's why buying travel insurance early would be a step in the right direction.
You can pay via the following 2 methods:
- Online payment: Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and American Express.
- Wire Transfers: the bank of Cyprus.
Uganda eSim and pick-up service are two included services for all Hong Kong travelers when applying for an Uganda visa through our services.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE