Uganda Visa For Kosovar Citizens - Requirements & Fees
About 2-3 hours away from the Northwest of Kampala, on the way to the famous Murchison Falls National Park, you will find a large ecological forest, Budongo Forest. This is considered the largest Mahogany forest in East Africa and is also home to a large population of chimps in Uganda. In addition, tourists can also find 2 other eco-tourism sites when coming here, Busingiro and Kaniyo Pabidi, located close to the border with Murchison Falls National Park.
An isolated section of the Budongo forest stretches about 110 kilometers, and occasionally provides a safe sanctuary for Lions, Leopards, and Buffaloes. Early in the morning is the best time to go exploring as you'll be able to see a lot of wild creatures licking salt by the woodland glades. Within this woodland, the River Waiga provides nourishment to the diverse Uganda safaris animal species. This park stands out as the greatest site for Uganda safaris and brief weekend trips for wildlife and environment enthusiasts due to its biodiversity.
Do you plan to travel to Uganda anytime soon? At Uganda Immigration Services, our experts specialize in providing visa, passport, and other visa-related services to Kosovar citizens who wish to travel to Uganda. Questions related to the visa application process, visa standards, costs, and visa processing time will be answered in this article.
Budongo forest, Uganda
Uganda Visa Requirements For Kosovar Citizens
Uganda is a wonderful nation to visit, with magnificent historical sites and a unique cultural background that will attract every sort of tourist. Our Uganda visa guide will instruct you on everything you'll need to understand about Uganda visa policy, different types of visas as well as particular requirements, and visa fees. And before applying for a visa to Uganda, applicants should avoid booking a flight in advance before their visa application is accepted.
To visit Uganda, Kosovar citizens REQUIRE a visa. Travelers from Kosovo can request the following tourist visa types:
- Tourist Visa - This is the most common type of visa for all those who want to explore tourism in Uganda. This visa is valid for 3 months from issued date and allows visitors to stay in Uganda within 90 days from arrival date. Visitors can only enter Uganda once.
- East Africa Visa - This is a special visa for tourists who want to explore Kenya, Uganda, and then Rwanda. With this type of visa, you can enter the 3 countries multiple times within 90 days (3 months). However, you cannot extend this visa.
- Transit Visa - If tourists need to stop in Uganda for a short period of time before moving to another place, you will require this visa. This visa is valid for a single entry, and the duration of stay is up to 07 days from the entry date.
Before requesting an Uganda visa for Kosovar citizens, there are several requirements applicants must meet:
- For a valid Kosovo passport, the validation cannot be less than 6 months.
- At least 02 pages left for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- Prepare a backup passport photo, preferably the most recent one.
- Most importantly, the applicant must have proof of vaccination against Yellow Fever in order to enter Uganda.
- The duration of stay in Uganda.
Uganda e-visa requirements for Kosovar citizens
Applying For An Uganda e-Visa From Kosovo
E-visa is issued to Kosovar citizens entering Uganda for tourism and has a period of 90 days (3 months) when applicants meet the conditions of application for issuance according to regulations. Visit the website Uganda Immigration Services and follow these steps:
- Step 1: Choose your visa type for your trip and visa service.
- Step 2: Enter personal details to apply for an electronic visa.
- Step 3: Choose a method of payment.
- Step 4: Confirm your information last time before submitting the payment.
- Step 5: Once the payment has been made, allow 03 business days for processing.
For more advice on applying for an e-visa, please contact our office for instructions on the procedure and detailed instructions for applying for an e-visa.
Rush Visa Service/ Processing Time: Fast visa service at the request of customers.
- Normal Processing - 03 bussiness days is the time to complete the application and transfer the visa to the applicant.
- Urgent Processing - Visa application will be completed within 48 hours and the cost for this service is included together with the visa service at the end.
- Super Urgent Processing - You will get the fastest visa result within 24 hours and the payment fee is combined with the visa fee.
Uganda e-visa for Kosovar citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Kosovar Citizens
To get visa approval to Uganda, Kosovar applicants are required to pay the Service Fee and Government Fee.
Additionally, we also suggest Kosovar travelers acquire insurance when traveling as well. Travel insurance or COVID-19 is intended to safeguard from dangers and financial risks that may occur when traveling. The dangers vary from little hassles like a delayed flight or lost luggage to more significant ones like sickness or serious injury.
Currently, our service accepts 2 forms of payment:
- 1. For online payment: America Express, Visa, Paypal, and Mastercard are accepted.
- 2. For direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.
Another advantage when you apply for an Uganda visa for Kosovo citizens through us is that you will receive 2 additional services: Car pick-up service and Uganda eSim.