Uganda Visa For Caledonian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
The Nile River is also known as the World’s longest river. The name of the River Nile is taken from the Greek word "Nile", which means valley. The source of the Nile River begins in Jinja, Uganda. The flow of this river begins in North-East Africa and passes through the vicinity of the equator until the Safari Desert, and finally empties into the Mediterranean Sea. The Nile River has an area of about 6,700 km, flowing through many countries but mainly in Egypt and Uganda.
The Nile has been essential in the development of various nations, including Uganda and Egypt. Many individuals have explored Uganda because of its remarkable origins. The banks of the Nile are exceedingly rich and suited for farmland, as well as providing a source of water for household consumption. The Nile is also a source of nourishment for many species that gather to drink its waters, including crocodiles, hippos, and buffaloes, among others.
Many travelers who visit Uganda on an expedition appreciate experiences such as water rafting, boat excursions, bungee jumping, fishing, and kayaking on the River Nile. These factors have attracted a significant number of international travelers to Uganda, allowing them to discover the pearl of Africa.
Are you planning to book a trip to Uganda from New Caledonia and wonder what the process is, and what criteria are needed? All information from A-Z will be presented in this article. At Uganda Immigration Services, our experts provide visa assistance to New Caledonian citizens 24/7.
Uganda e-visa for New Caledonian citizens
Type of Uganda Visa For Caledonian Citizens
With the e-visa becoming popular and popular since 2016, international tourists can easily apply for a visa to Uganda right on their own electronic platforms such as tablets, smartphones, or laptops. To travel to Uganda, New Caledonian citizens should only consider 1 of the 3 visas below:
- Transit Visa - Single-entry visa
- If Uganda is not the main destination of your itinerary, you only need to stay in Uganda for a certain period of time. This visa will allow you to transit in Uganda for 7 days.
- Tourist Visa - Single-entry visa
- This visa is valid when you come to Uganda for tourism purposes. You are allowed 3 months (90 days) to explore tourist activities in Uganda. While holding this visa, you are not allowed to work in Uganda.
- East Africa Visa- Multiple-entry visa
- In addition to tourism activity, the East Africa visa is another better choice. With this visa, you can travel to Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. Also within 90 days (3 months), you can go in and out of 3 countries without any restrictions. This type of visa cannot be extended.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Caledonian Citizens
New Caledonia is not on the list of countries that are exempt from visas when traveling to Uganda. Therefore, applying for a visa is MANDATORY before you arrive in Uganda. Below, we will list some of the mandatory conditions when applying for an Uganda visa. Note that failure to meet the conditions below may result in your visa being refused.
- Passports of New Caledonian citizens must be valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in Uganda.
- To get the visa stamp, the passport also needs about 2 unused pages.
- 2 recent passport photos.
- A certified copy of the vaccine against Yellow Fever, if any.
- Confirm contact or residence address in Uganda, if applicable.
- Confirm your arrival and departure dates.
Uganda visa requirements for New Caledonian citizens
Apply For Uganda e-Visa For Caledonian Citizens
Before applying for a visa, Caledonian applicants should double-check the criteria we mentioned above. You must be sure to meet the criteria before applying for a visa, which will make your visa application process more convenient.
- To apply for a visa, you need to complete an online application.
- Select the appropriate visa, and processing time service if necessary. More details about the processing time service are described below in this section.
- The applicant's information and the applicant's passport. Make sure the information is correct.
- After confirming the above information is correct, please proceed to complete the payment to start the visa application process for you.
Rush Visa (Processing time)
In order to provide the best quality and fastest visa service, Rush Visa (processing time) helps speed up your visa process within 24 to 48 hours upon request. To use this service, New Caledonian applicants need to pay a fee.
- Normal Processing - Your visa will be issued within 3 days, with no extra fees.
- Urgent Processing - When you choose this service, your visa will be issued within 48 hours for a fee of $79.
- Super Urgent Processing - If you want an instant visa within 24 hours, this is the service for you. You will have to pay a fee of $99.
Uganda visa for New Caledonian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Caledonian Citizens
Service Fee and Government Fee are 2 required fees to pay when New Caledonian citizens apply for a visa on our online platform.
Travel Insurance or COVID-19 is not mandatory. However, having travel insurance will minimize the risks of your traveling finance due to injury, illness, or requiring medical treatment during the international travel journey.
For visa payment, New Caledonian applicants can choose the preferred method via:
- American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- For direct deposit, our services only accept the bank of Cyprus currently.
Moreover, a benefit that we will include New Caledonian citizens when applying for an Uganda visa through our service is that you will receive 2 add-on services without charge: pick-up service and Uganda eSim.