Uganda Visa For Niuean Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Just like the name implies, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park has quite thick vegetation. This is considered a true jungle in Africa, with the density of plants making the sunlight penetrate the forest edge, giving you a dreamlike scene in paradise. When participating in the famous Gorilla trekking activity, in order for visitors to explore the jungle easily, the jungle rangers always have to cut down the dense vegetation.
When visiting the jungle of Bwindi National Park, travelers should wear some warm clothes because the temperature here is chilly because of the submerged trees. Furthermore, the Bwindi forest is located at an altitude of 1200 to 2600 meters above sea level. It's not really easy to get the best experience when venturing further into the forest, adventurers need to be physically fit to cross the terrain in the Bwindi jungle.
Do you love to travel and wildlife? Uganda will be an ideal place not to be missed. With Uganda Immigration Services, we provide and support the visa procedure 24/7. Niuean citizens can find all the information they need in this article or contact our experts directly for further instructions.
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, Uganda
Type of Uganda Visa For Niuean Citizens
Niuean citizens must acquire a visa to enter Uganda. Fortunately, acquiring a Uganda visa has become very simple and convenient since the launch of the Uganda electronic visa in 2016. To travel to Uganda, Niuean citizens can apply for one of the following visas:
- Tourist Visa - For tourism purposes in Uganda, we recommend Niuean citizens acquire this visa. Holders of this visa are granted 3 months (90 days) and a single entrance to Uganda. Any work-related activity is not allowed.
- Transit Visa - This is a transit visa that allows Niuean travelers to access Uganda once before heading to the following country. This visa is not for tourism, however, with 07 days granted, travelers still can explore Uganda as they wish.
- East Africa Visa - Holders of this visa will be granted a duration of 90 days (3 months), and multiple accessibilities to Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya. You are not allowed to work while holding this visa.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Niuean Citizens
Before proceeding to apply for a visa to Uganda, Niuean citizens need to prepare some important documents in advance and fulfill a number of criteria. Preparing this step in advance will make it easier for your visa application to be accepted.
- Your passport must be original, without any modification, and must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry in Uganda.
- There should be 2 blank pages for the visa stamp.
- 02 passport-sized photos.
- A copy of biographical information.
In addition, some other information you need to prepare more such as:
- Accommodation reservation, if available.
- Contact information or contact address in Uganda, if available.
- In addition, Niuean travelers should obtain the Yellow Fever vaccine and certificate. You may be denied a visa if you do not acquire this requirement.
- Hotel reservation, flight booking
Uganda visa requirements for Niuean citizens
Applying For A Uganda Visa For Niuean Citizens
After applicants have met the standard requirements above and determined the type of visa for their journey, the next step is to apply for a visa. In this section, we will present the steps to apply for a Uganda visa for Niuean citizens.
- Visit the Uganda Immigration Services website or click Visa application to begin.
- Fill in the required information in the white boxes.
- Select the number of people applying for a visa, visa type, and visa service.
- Input information of the applicant, passport. Some information required are full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number
- Please make sure the information provided is correct before choosing a payment method. After that, the Uganda Immigration Services team may ask you to send some supporting documents, so please provide us
- After paying the visa fee, please wait within 3 days to receive the result.
Rush Visa Service
The processing time service responds to visa needs in urgent cases of customers. The cost for this service depends on when Niuean applicants want to receive their visa.
- Normal Service - As the name implies, this is the standard visa processing. The time it takes to complete is about 3 days. This service is suitable for those with low travel budget.
- Urgent Service - If you need a visa within 48 hours, this is the right choice for you. Select this service before you complete the visa application. An extra fee is charged for this service.
- Super Urgent Service - With the fastest service we currently have, your visa will be emailed to you on the same day, or within 24 hours. This service is the most expensive one.
Niuean citizens may allow entering Uganda with an e-visa for the following reasons:
- For tourism purposes.
- For business conferences.
- For undertaking medical treatments in Uganda.
- Visiting friends or family in Uganda.
Uganda visa for Niuean citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Niuean Citizens
Service Fee and Government Fee are two (02) required service fees when Niuean applicants register for an electronic visa on our system
To increase the chance of getting your visa approved to Uganda, we strongly suggest that Niuean citizens purchase Travel Insurance or COVID-19. Furthermore, any unfortunate event that occurs during the trip may be covered with travel insurance, helping you avoid financial risks.
For payment, Niuean applicants should only use our supported systems using:
- American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- The bank of Cyprus for wire transfers.
Niuan citizens can also choose the pick-up service, as well as Uganda eSim when applying for a Uganda visa on our system.