Uganda Visa For Bermudian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
The famous, mist-covered Rwenzori Mountains were inscribed as A Unesco Reserve for their gorgeousness and ecology. It is Africa's highest mountain range, with some summits constantly covered by ice and glaciers. The non-volcanic range runs for around 110km by 50km and is home to an astonishing amount of uncommon flora and animals, with new instances of both being uncovered all the time.
People like traveling for a variety of reasons, one of which is to learn. They desire to try something different and pick up new skills or information. Traveling throughout the world and learning about how the rest of the world lives will cover various aspects such as history, geology, and sociology, is more educational than attending a class. Uganda does have something special to show tourists, and fully immersing yourself in a completely other world is the ultimate learning experience.
Uganda Immigration Services provides detailed information about Uganda visa requirements for Bermudian citizens as well as the visa cost. Even better, you may apply for the necessary paperwork online!
Uganda e-Visa Types For Bermudian Citizens
Bermuda apparently is excluded from free-visa nations for Uganda visas. Thus, Bermudian citizens MUST ACQUIRE a visa when visiting Uganda as a tourist.
Transit Visa - Transit visas are nonimmigrant and single-entry visas issued to those going through Uganda on their way to another country. Bermudian nationals will be allowed to remain in Uganda for 07 days if they use this visa.
e-Tourist Visa - A single entry visa is granted for tourist intention. Bermudian citizens have a maximum of 90 days to stay in Uganda and explore the stunning landscapes there.
East Africa Visa - The East Africa visa is used to visit Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda simultaneously and allows multiple visits within the 3 nations. Take into account that this visa is effective for 90-day. Bermudian travelers must enter Uganda first before traveling to Kenya and Rwanda.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Bermudian Citizens
All Bermudians can now request an Uganda e Visa online. Uganda Immigration Services, a visa expert company that provides visa consulting services, assists the application procedure to be simple and straightforward for our customers.
All Bermudians planning to go to Uganda for vacation, leisure, commerce, education, visit, and/or medical reasons must apply for and get a visa online. You need to prepare all these documents before beginning the application process:
- When traveling to Uganda, you will need a passport that is valid for at least 6 months before entering the country. Your passport should have 02 blank pages for stampings.
- All visitors from all countries in general, and Bermudian citizens in particular, are REQUIRED a Yellow Fever Vaccination.
- A scan of the biographical page of your passport.
- A passport-size photo of the applicant that was taken recently.
- Hotel reservation & Flight ticket (If any)
Once you have fulfilled all the requirements, proceed to apply for an Uganda e-visa .
The procedure of approval takes approximately 24 hours to 03 business days. Under certain circumstances, it may take longer. However, we are open to options if you need your visa urgently.
- Normal Processing Visa - A normal procedure, if you are not in hurry and don’t mind waiting, just stick to this plan and we will get back to you in a couple of days. Within 03 business days, you can get your visa for Uganda.
- Urgent Processing Visa - Our visa experts will accelerate to deliver your visa within 48 hours, at an additional cost.
- Super-urgent Processing Visa - Your application will be set as the top priority to process and sent to you within 24 hours. An additional cost is applied.
How To Apply For Uganda e-Visa From Bermuda
The process to apply for an Uganda visa for Bermudian citizens is pretty easy and uncomplicated. We will guide you through it quickly in a simple manner:
Bermudian applicants apply for Uganda visas through our website, "Apply for an Uganda e-visa". You must choose between a Tourism e-visa, East Africa visa, and a Transit e-Visa for Uganda while filling out the application form.
You need to make sure all your information is correct and up-to-date when filling out the form. After that, you have to make an online payment for a visa fee.
Submit the application form and leave the rest for us, we will notify you as soon as the application is accepted.
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Bermudian Visitors
Bermudian travelers must submit two (2) sorts of visa fees when applying for an Uganda e-visa: the Service Fee and the Government Fee. Additionally, Travel insurance is necessary because it will cover your benefits in case any unfortunate events occur while you’re on the journey.
List of payment methods:
- Online payment: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- Direct deposit: to the Bank of Cyprus.
Every Bermudian traveler who applies for a visa through Uganda Immigration Services can additionally receive add-on services which are pick-up service and Uganda eSim.
Our visa professionals greatly aid you in applying online, guiding you step-by-step through the application process, answering questions, and mistake monitoring in accordance with Uganda visa requirements. We will also keep you informed of any updates, and deliver your visa in time for your trip. At Uganda Immigration Services, our mission is critical to satisfying customers’ needs.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Bermuda Citizens FAQs
Bermuda is not on the list of exempt countries for Uganda visas; therefore, Bermudan passport holders are required to obtain a visa in order to enter Uganda.
Fortunately, the online e-visa system simplifies and expedites the visa application process for Bermuda passport holders traveling to Uganda. Citizens of Bermuda have access to acquire an online visa from anywhere. The online application process takes less than 20 minutes, including payment for the visa fee. The process is conducted completely online on the Uganda Immigration Services website.
Upon arrival, Bermuda citizens only need to present their passports and valid visas to the immigration officer for entry permits and begin their journey in Uganda.
Since 2016, Bermuda nationals have been able to travel to Uganda with an electronic visa issued by the Ugandan government. Generally, the Uganda e-visa permits travelers to remain in the country for 90 days. However, depending on the purposes of your trip, applicants need to select the appropriate visa. For Uganda tourist e-visa, our service provides three e-visa types for citizens of Bermuda as below:
- Tourist e-Visa: This visa permits visitors to travel to Uganda for tourism. The visa is valid for 90 days with a single entry.
- East Africa e-Visa: With East Africa e-visa, travelers are free to travel to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda for a duration of 90 days. The visa grants multiple entries and cannot be extended.
- Transit e-Visa: For transition to another destination from Uganda, the transit e-visa permits travelers to remain in Uganda for 7 days. The transit e-visa cannot be extended.
Bermuda passport holders are subject to a visa requirement for entry into Uganda. In the past, visitors from Bermuda needed to apply for a paper visa at an embassy or consulate. However, with the establishment of electronic visas (e-visa) by the Ugandan government in 2016, traveling to Uganda has become more convenient and faster. Bermuda nationals can obtain a visa online for various purposes, including tourism and transit.
To complete an Uganda e-visa application, simply follow these steps:
- Step 1: Select “Apply Visa” and fill in the form with accurate personal information and passport details.
- Step 2: Ensure to double-check carefully for every piece of information you provide to avoid interruption during the process. Then, select your preferred payment method to pay the total e-visa fees.
- Step 3: Complete the application by submitting the supporting documents. Wait for the result and download the e-visa once you receive it via email.
Moreover, Bermudan applicants can track their e-visa process using the reference number, which will be included in the confirmation email. To track the e-visa, select “Check Status”.
The Uganda e-visa fees consist of two components: the government fee and the service fee. The government fee is paid for the Ugandan Government to grant you a visa, while the service fee is paid for our services and the processing time you select. Additionally, our service also supports the Rush Visa service for those who need their visa as soon as possible. The visa services are available as below:
- Standard processing: For a 3-business day processing time.
- Urgent processing: With this service, applicants can obtain an e-visa within 2 working days.
- Super Urgent processing: This option ensures an e-visa within 24 business hours.
Bermuda citizens can pay the e-visa fee using the following payment gateways:
- For online payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal are accepted.
- For wire transfers: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.
If you have any concerns regarding the Uganda e-visa, feel free to contact us right away!
Bermuda travelers are required to apply for an electronic visa prior to their Uganda visit. The application form can be accessed through the Uganda e-visa application portal. However, we highly advise applicants to complete the requirements before applying for a visa to minimize any errors during the process.
In this section, we provide basic requirements for Uganda tourist e-visa. Do take into consideration that the requirements may vary depending on the purposes of your trip. For tourism, applicants must have:
- A Bermudan passport is valid for at least 06 months after the intended arrival date in Uganda.
- The passport with at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping purposes.
- A valid email address for visa-related notifications. A copy of your e-visa will be sent via email once approved
- A passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of Yellow Fever certificate: Applicants should have this document to enter the country.
- Flight information, or date of arrival & departure from the country.
- A credit or debit card to submit the e-visa fees.
Bermuda citizens have the provision to obtain a visa upon arrival in Uganda. This diplomatic arrangement enables Bermuda passport holders to arrive in Uganda and secure their visas at the port of entry, such as airports and designated border crossings. However, this approach can be time-consuming and requires travelers to prepare documents fully and thoroughly.
It is highly recommended for Bermuda citizens intending to travel to Uganda to check the most up-to-date information regarding the Uganda e-visa. Having an e-visa in hand will give you peace of mind when traveling. Get your e-visa for Uganda today, or navigate to our FAQs section if you have any inquiries regarding the e-visa.